FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Trans Life in Cap D'agde

Trans Life in Cap D'agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lexTVSlut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Nr Horsham

Thought I would document my time in Cap D'agde as a TV, CD or as I like to call myself a female impersonator so that if any other T-Girls have the same aspiration of visiting Cap, you would know what to expect, where to go and how to get here etc.

Will post shortly our first day in this amazing resort, stay tuned for regular updates....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lamazon TV StephTV/TS  over a year ago

Brighton and London

cant wait to hear about your escapades, living my dream! mwah, Steph XXX

By *1newcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Look forward to hearing about this

By *lackAndSnowCouple  over a year ago

Horsham

Two years ago we spent some time with a CD friend and it was nice, but we tried to enter Glamour and she wasn't allowed, so we went to Tantra and she was charged as a man. Just FYI.

By *1newcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"Two years ago we spent some time with a CD friend and it was nice, but we tried to enter Glamour and she wasn't allowed, so we went to Tantra and she was charged as a man. Just FYI."

Thanks for the feedback, that's good to know. And wow, that's really shitty from Glamour. They allowed men and women but not CDs? That's scandalous!

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

I'm in Cap d'Agde at the moment and while I spend most of the day in male mode naked I have gotten dolled up two evenings. So far I have to say it has been a positive experience.

I've a question for anyone that is able or willing to answer, outside of the naturist village what do you think the reactions of the public to a cd going about normal everyday activities such as travelling on the bus/train or shopping?

In Ireland I have been out and about without any negative experiences

By *parkyjayneCouple  over a year ago

midlands

The feed back for le glamour is incorrect. On most nights single men are by invitation. The dress code for women is pretty ruthless.

If your friend is cd then effectively he is a man in drag .

Nothing wrong with that but don't expect special treatment. Cap is the greatest place in the world for acceptance . Snotty mis informed posts are detrimental to everyone.

By *lackAndSnowCouple  over a year ago

Horsham

"The feed back for le glamour is incorrect. On most nights single men are by invitation. The dress code for women is pretty ruthless.

Nothing wrong with that but don't expect special treatment. Cap is the greatest place in the world for acceptance . Snotty mis informed posts are detrimental to everyone. "

Our feedback about glamour is 100% true, we lived it. We and our CD friend queued and reached the door, the bouncer stopped us and let next people enter, then he told me (J) privately that our CD friend cannot enter (she was dressed as a woman). Believe it or not, up to you. Then we went to Tantra and she was admited as a man. We've been going to Glamour for 5 years, and (J) has atended as a sigle man too. They use to allow, without invitation, 10-15 single men per night, but they are very picky with the appearance.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"The feed back for le glamour is incorrect. On most nights single men are by invitation. The dress code for women is pretty ruthless.

Nothing wrong with that but don't expect special treatment. Cap is the greatest place in the world for acceptance . Snotty mis informed posts are detrimental to everyone.

Our feedback about glamour is 100% true, we lived it. We and our CD friend queued and reached the door, the bouncer stopped us and let next people enter, then he told me (J) privately that our CD friend cannot enter (she was dressed as a woman). Believe it or not, up to you. Then we went to Tantra and she was admited as a man. We've been going to Glamour for 5 years, and (J) has atended as a sigle man too. They use to allow, without invitation, 10-15 single men per night, but they are very picky with the appearance.

"

That’s really much what the poster you’re disagreeing with said ….

By *lexTVSlut OP   TV/TS 48 weeks ago

Nr Horsham

So here is a brief summary of my time in Cap D'agde as a TV....

Starting off with how we got there...

We flew from LGW to Montpellier with easyJet and upon arrival, exited the terminal building and made our way to the Shuttle Bus stop just outside, its a red bus route number 620 and takes you to a place called Place De L’Europe in Montpellier, you can buy tickets for both the shuttle bus and tram on board.

Once at Place De L’Europe cross the road and go back on yourself to a tram stop, you will need to get Ligne 1 heading in the direction of Mosson, stay on the tram until you get to a railway station called Montpellier Saint Roche.

When your in the station buy a ticket to Agde, some services are only 35 minutes but some are longer.

On arrival at Gare Agde, walk outside and directly in front of you is a small car park and just beyond it on your right hand side there is a bus stop.

From here you will need bus route 4 and the Naturist Resort is the last stop on the route.

From here, make your way to the reception with your booking confirmation and passport, you will need to purchase an access card for the duration of your stay.

Leave the reception, turn right and walk around the edge of the car park towards the white gate and present your access card to the reader.

You are now in Cap D'agde

Nr Horsham

So now to my day 1 on resort having just collected our access cards and walked through those white gates to wonderland.

Almost immediately we couldn't help but notice a couple riding bikes totally naked, well it is Cap D'Agde after all isn't it.

We were staying at the Heliopolis complex and on our way we spotted a few more naturists as well as provocatively dressed women in stunning heels that even I admired and wanted.

After arriving at our apartment for the night, we dumped our cases and made our way to the local Spar supermarket before returning back to the apartment for a quick power nap and woke up a couple of hours later.

We then went out to get a lay of the land, to see what's what and see what's where and also to get a bite to eat as the resort is dominated by complexes each with there own bars, restaurants and clubs that you are welcome to visit and we wanted to know where everything was located before our night began.

And so our adventure began, I put my make up on, did my hair, slipped into some shiny heels, put my lingerie on and finished off my outfit with a shiny black PVC coat that only just covered my butt cheeks.

Stepping out for the first time in a resort were you are either a naturist or a swinger and I was a TV was quite daunting and after walking the first few steps looking down at the floor and hiding behind my fringe I couldn't help but notice that although in my mind I was thinking that people were probably staring at me saying, oh my god, what does he look like, in fact, they just treated me like anyone else on resort and instead of receiving dirty looks, the looks I did get were either in admiration or second glances.

With my nerves settling slightly we made our way to the Port Ambonne complex where a narrow passage, ironically called Alex Passage was home to a row of bars and boutiques and after tottering through in my heels we then walked though a shop to get to the other side of the complex were there was a few more bars and a club called Tantra. It was at this point that Mrs Alex decided to go back to the apartment to change her heels, commenting on how I walked in mine so perfectly and without pain and after a quick drink we decided we'd go straight into the lions den and head to the Tantra club.

As I walked towards the entrance with my heels striking the pavement and with Mrs Alex by my side, my mind started to race as to whether or not we would be admitted to the club and charged as a couple or not but I needent of worried because as soon as we walked past the friendly bouncers and into the foyer of the club, the hostess just smiled and charged us as a couple.

We then entered the downstairs area of the club where there was a bar, a couples playrooms and a dance floor and after getting a couple of drinks from the bar and sitting down for a few moments we then decided to go upstairs for a cigarette.

Unknowingly to us, the smoking area upstairs was actually the play area for single guys as well as couples so as I sat down and lit my cigarette I looked round to see a very eager woman speed sucking a guy with quite an impressive cock, another woman, excuse the wording but she was getting totally smashed by another guy and in the centre of the room there was a bed where another couple of women were sat giving blowjobs to any cocks that were thrust in there direction, wow, I thought, all I needed was I nice yummy cock down my throat now, hell, I could even give smoking blowjobs in this place but as there was only one other TV that I had noticed on resort, instead of parading up to a guy and start rubbing his groin that I usually do on a Bi night, I just sat there with Mrs Alex drinking in the feast of frantic sexual depravity that was being played out before our very eyes.

By this time my confidence was growing and I began to notice more men looking over in my direction and I would look them straight in the eyes, my hand gliding over the breast of my PVC coat or smoking sexily if I was having a cigarette at the time,..to be perfectly honest I was trying to act like a whore in hope that I would get some action that accompanied the attention.

It was about at this time that a guy came and sat next to Mrs Alex and after he rubbed her breasts and she fondled his cock to hardness, she then knelt down in front of home and started sucking him off. As her head bobbed up and down over his shaft I was practically begging inside to be beckoned over to take my turn in clasping my freshly glossed lips around his cock and deepthroating him but alas, something told me that he was only interested in Mrs Alex and I was just happy watching her feeding on another man.

After a little while, with this guys balls tightening in anticipation of cumming he kissed her on the cheek and thanked her for the blowjob and walked away still with his balls full, probably intent of fucking as many mouths as possible.

We then used our remaining drinks vouchers and went upstairs again to watch as people were fucking, women groaning and cum flying through the air into willing mouths, onto warm flesh and staining outfits as it landed, wow, this place was intoxicating.

As the time was quite late and we had been up so early, we then decided to return to the apartment so we wouldn't be too burnt out for Day 2.

Nr Horsham

Day 2

After last night's intoxicating initiation to a night as AlexTV in Cap D'agde, its safe to say I was so so horny and in desperate need of more, so after coming too from my nights sleep, I set about planning Alex's day.

I remembered chatting to a couple on fab that were there at the same time as us and the husband teased me by saying that he had brought some leather with him and he knew I wanted his hard cock planted directly down my throat so I initiated contact and had a little flirt, his day was busy with his wife catching up with friends so I decided to try on my wetlook swimsuit for an impromptu photo shoot on the sun lounger just as the sun was beginning to make an appearance.

After a few pics and clicking on Who's Near, I decided to derobe out of Alex and my wife and I went down to the beach for a lazy day, the quiet beach, not the naughty one, thats hopefully next visit.

Later that day I got a message from the aforementioned couple to meet up at there apartment so got glammed up for our meet.

We arrived at the agreed time and they were so welcoming that I decided to break one of my literal ducks and started talking from the get go, I say this as in my mind, my voice does not match my persona and my look but so comfortable in their company I just started chatting anyways.

A couple of hours in the guy disappeared for a few moments and with my well trained ear, I could tell he was putting something shiny on, he then returned in some tight black leather trousers that showed he was hopefully excited to see me, in hindsight I should have got his cock out then and devoured him till the point of explosion but as the conversation was flowing, I decided to hold back Alex's overpowering urge and continue chatting. After about another hour or so, we decided to hit Tantra Club again which much like the previous night was pretty full and cocks and mouths engaging in every direction.

We sat there with our cold drinks watching the plethora of sexual acts taken place in front of our eyes whilst breathing in the sexual desires of wanton females teasing and pleasing the passing cocks available.

It wasn't long after that we decided to retire for the night as it does get to the point were horniness is replaced by tiredness so after giving our hosts for the evening a quick cuddle and goodbye, I quickly rubbed the back of my tight skirt across the guys leather clad groin which was bulging at this point but I really did need my bed at this point for other reasons.

Nr Horsham

Day 3

After the previous nights shenanigans and quite copious amounts of alcohol, our third day was very subdued, this was just a recon mission to see if this mecca lived up to the hype and worth a return visit. We ambled around most of the day, slept and chilled but come early evening I dressed up for the last time on our mini break with the plan of taking as many pics as I could. The night started in a bar with outside seating as we people watched or should I say, looked for prey.

By this time the low confidence I felt upon our arrival turned into acceptance and flirtatious looking into the eyes of those I was lucky enough to notice me, but we were tired so this is all we had the energy for. I did notice another TV walking around but I just got a dirty look from her and this was the only negativity I got the whole time I was there.

We did decide to try Tantra for the last time that night but they were late opening so we retired early to bed with an return flight planned for the next day.

So what is it like in Cap D'agde as a TV?

Simple answer, freaking awesome, longer answer and advice to those thinking of going..

Do it, nobody judges you, its like a fenced off village where all it's visitors have there own quirks and desires. Go out dressed on the first day as the longer you leave it, the more difficult it will be, live it and love it and you'll never forget it.

Its not all about sex when your a TV, half the thrill is being dressed out in public and embracing your Alter Go.

Lets just say, we've already booked to go back with a much hotter itinerary and set of sinful, sexy, sleazier and sluttier outfits.

By *lamazon TV StephTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Brighton and London

Alex this is a really amazing inside into life at CDA as a TV, love the sound of the club you went to, I guess you have mrs Alex with you its a bit different from being a solo TV never the less I im very intrigued to visit all dolled up, perhaps i might take a liberating trip there this summer and see what happens, thanks for sharing X

Nr Horsham

Your welcome hunni, enjoy xx

» Add a new message to this topic