FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D’Agde advice?

Cap D’Agde advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mzito OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

Manchester

Hi all!

Were an exhibitionist couple that doesn’t wish to swing and were also naturists that love nude beaches.

We obviously keep the exhibitionism and naturism separate as naturists often hate this.

Our kink in exhibitionism is more making and sharing videos rather than being there in person so separating them comes naturally easy to us.

Keeping all of this in mind, would Cap D’Agde make for a good naturist couples holiday?

We’re not looking to get involved in swinging, just to be nude and possibly have sex on the beach. Is this location leaning more to the lifestyle side or can naturists still enjoy?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureseekers123Couple 42 weeks ago

Hythe

"Hi all!

Were an exhibitionist couple that doesn’t wish to swing and were also naturists that love nude beaches.

We obviously keep the exhibitionism and naturism separate as naturists often hate this.

Our kink in exhibitionism is more making and sharing videos rather than being there in person so separating them comes naturally easy to us.

Keeping all of this in mind, would Cap D’Agde make for a good naturist couples holiday?

We’re not looking to get involved in swinging, just to be nude and possibly have sex on the beach. Is this location leaning more to the lifestyle side or can naturists still enjoy?

Thanks! "

Agde is a place where you can do as little or as much as you like. Obviously in summer it’s great for naturism and plenty of people have sex on the beach. There are lots of people happy to watch.

Also have you considered somewhere like Venus in Gran Canaria. A naturist hotel where you can have sex round the pool. A good winter alternative

By *mzito OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

Manchester

"Agde is a place where you can do as little or as much as you like. Obviously in summer it’s great for naturism and plenty of people have sex on the beach. There are lots of people happy to watch.

Also have you considered somewhere like Venus in Gran Canaria. A naturist hotel where you can have sex round the pool. A good winter alternative "

Sounds like Cap could be a good destination. Thanks!

Weve been to fuerte which was incredible and we’ll definitely be visiting the canaries again! Will keep venus in gran canaria in mind, sounds like a dream come true! Haha

By *retecoupleCouple 34 weeks ago

Crete

It can be but it depends on where and when you go everywhere. The beach is more or less divided into a naturist beach where people don't have sex and a a swingersbeach but expect a lot of guys coming over to watch, it can be intimidating even for experienced swingers. So if you want to have sex on the beach, expect a lot of guys in a circle watching. At night swingers and people in sexy clothing take over the town. I would say it can be a good naturist destination if you stay on the naturist beach. But if you want to have sex on the beach and you are not into voyeurs or being watched (as in a crowd) then Cap is nothing for you. There are afternoon poolparties for swingers but you don't have to swing, you can have sex at the poolparties or in clubs as a couple if you don't mind the people around you. If you just want a naturist holiday with some quiet sex on the beach, perhaps other destinations with a lot of naturist beaches might be good for you, like Crete. Sex is nowhere allowed in public, but in quiet months there are always quiet beaches or nude beaches with private places.

By *ills72Man 27 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Best place to book an apartment in Cap D’Agde? With in the resort.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 27 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Videoing yourself on the sex beach at Cap d'Agde might not go down well as it's so crowded.

By *mzito OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Manchester

"It can be but it depends on where and when you go everywhere. The beach is more or less divided into a naturist beach where people don't have sex and a a swingersbeach but expect a lot of guys coming over to watch, it can be intimidating even for experienced swingers. So if you want to have sex on the beach, expect a lot of guys in a circle watching. At night swingers and people in sexy clothing take over the town. I would say it can be a good naturist destination if you stay on the naturist beach. But if you want to have sex on the beach and you are not into voyeurs or being watched (as in a crowd) then Cap is nothing for you. There are afternoon poolparties for swingers but you don't have to swing, you can have sex at the poolparties or in clubs as a couple if you don't mind the people around you. If you just want a naturist holiday with some quiet sex on the beach, perhaps other destinations with a lot of naturist beaches might be good for you, like Crete. Sex is nowhere allowed in public, but in quiet months there are always quiet beaches or nude beaches with private places."

A very in depth explanation. Thank you so much! I think you’re right about cap and i see you’re from crete so youre advice about visiting there sounds great. Will definitely keep in mind when we make our next holiday booking!

By *venturerMan 26 weeks ago

Bodmin

Crete is fabulous, have visited 11 times and never had a bad holiday there are nudist pool hotels if you're into that!

By *ucianpoundCouple 26 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

We live in the Cap area and have an active swinger life but sex with others in the village is a lot less than 1% of our time there so I would think the Cap is the perfect location for OP.

Be warned though, you shouldn’t attempt to photograph or film in public areas, if you do you’re likely to have your apparatus taken from you and thrown in the sea!

By *mzito OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Manchester

"We live in the Cap area and have an active swinger life but sex with others in the village is a lot less than 1% of our time there so I would think the Cap is the perfect location for OP.

Be warned though, you shouldn’t attempt to photograph or film in public areas, if you do you’re likely to have your apparatus taken from you and thrown in the sea!"

Thanks lucian and ofcourse. Any filming would be of just us and after having someone make a video of us on a nudist beach without our permission, im definitely supportive of throwing any perverts equipment into the sea!

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 26 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"Thanks lucian and ofcourse. Any filming would be of just us and after having someone make a video of us on a nudist beach without our permission, im definitely supportive of throwing any perverts equipment into the sea!"

The only way you can safely take a beach video at CdA is to have a huge crowd of single guys surrounding you as you do it, so that no-one is accidentally in the background.

If you're happy with that, don't worry, you don't have to find the guys yourself - they'll find you.

By *ucianpoundCouple 26 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Actually, filming or photographing in a public place is not illegal in France nor is uploading it to the internet, just the same as it is in the UK (just ask Dr. K, Brendan Kabanagh)

The naturiste village is private but the beach is public and anybody is free to walk along it from the normal vanilla beach.

Having said that, to film/photograph others on the swinger beach would be a big breach of etiquette and since this area seems to self police itself you’d open yourself up to a lot of abuse or worse.

By *adone10Couple 25 weeks ago

corby

Thinking of staying at Oz inn this year always stayed in port nature at a flat so any experience of oz great received.

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 25 weeks ago

Bristol

"Thinking of staying at Oz inn this year always stayed in port nature at a flat so any experience of oz great received. "

We stayed at Oz’Inn for 5 nights in early September last year. Enjoyed it very much after many years staying at Babylone.

Pros:

Reception staff were excellent and very helpful. They also have a concierge if needed and buggy to run you to restaurants in the evening if needed.

Rooms are well laid out, comfortable and have daily housekeeping.

Most perhaps all rooms have a balcony

Roof top jacuzzi with bar

Sauna

You can use the facilities at Natureva Spa

Evening soirées with DJ and good vibe

Cons

It’s pricey

Breakfast is expensive if you take it.

Overall we enjoyed our stay there and would definitely go back.

By *oshboyevertongirlCouple 25 weeks ago

Liverpool

Agree with above. The buggy guy (Richard?) will take you all the way to pig beach through the campsite if you ask nicely.

We never bothered with breakfast, the bakery round the corner had a lovely selection and seating to watch the morning naked walkers

By *elaninMaverickWoman 24 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"We live in the Cap area and have an active swinger life but sex with others in the village is a lot less than 1% of our time there so I would think the Cap is the perfect location for OP.

Be warned though, you shouldn’t attempt to photograph or film in public areas, if you do you’re likely to have your apparatus taken from you and thrown in the sea!"

Thinking of coming to Cap In September for my birthday/annual beach holiday alone. I'm more nudist than a swinger. lol! I think the dislike of clothing stems from my autistic brain.

What's Cap like for single middle-aged women?

I'm not sure what to book. My least favorite is a giant hotel complex. My most favourite, is a little studio/hut/chalet?bungalow?

My French is better than my Spanish.

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

By *elaninMaverickWoman 24 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"Agree with above. The buggy guy (Richard?) will take you all the way to pig beach through the campsite if you ask nicely.

We never bothered with breakfast, the bakery round the corner had a lovely selection and seating to watch the morning naked walkers "

I like french food so bakery croissants will do me in the morning!

By *acksparrow99Man 24 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

It gets cold and windy in September. The first week of September is the last week I would go. If you want peace and quiet sta as far away from the cantral part and pick accommodation with windows facing in the opposite direction.

By *acksparrow99Man 24 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"

I like french food so bakery croissants will do me in the morning!"

Hotel breakfasts in Cap are rarely worth the money.

By *ophienRobCouple 24 weeks ago

bristol

Both the bakeries in the naturist village are excellent with good coffee too! There are chalets for hire on the campsite which might suit you! But if you want to be in the heart of the action then a place like the Natureva Spa might be good for a first visit.

By *ills72Man 23 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Hi I’m looking to book a week any advice or recommendations?

By *hrisukbishareCouple 23 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We are looking forward to our first visit last week of August. I will keep reading here to get advice. Thanks for all the thoughts so far. We are sensualists, naturists, and bi explorers - used to the club scene in UK and some lovely ones around the world - but this sounds like an amazing place to explore.

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Our first time in cap ‘22 and our first time as naturists too

Predominantly naturist during the day but swinging and exhibitionistic in the evening

Get yourselves there you’ll absolutely love it x

By *ickitylickCouple 23 weeks ago

renfrew

Thinking of going to in august

How much are the toll roads down to the cap

Do you have to book a caravan pitch or can you just turn up

Can you rest up in the motorway services or do you need to stop in a campsite

By *carborough_funCouple 23 weeks ago

Scarborough

"Thinking of going to in august

Depends on your route

Depends on the time of year

Can you rest up in the motorway services or do you need to stop in a campsite"

Depends how worried you are about unwanted visitors

By *owel CoupleCouple 23 weeks ago

Living in South of France

In August the campsite Rene Oltra will be full. You have to book.

By *ickitylickCouple 23 weeks ago

renfrew

What do you mean by unwanted visitors

By *leasureseekers123Couple 23 weeks ago

Hythe

Be warned though, you shouldn’t attempt to photograph or film in public areas, if you do you’re likely to have your apparatus taken from you and thrown in the sea!

Thinking of coming to Cap In September for my birthday/annual beach holiday alone. I'm more nudist than a swinger. lol! I think the dislike of clothing stems from my autistic brain.

I'm not sure what to book. My least favorite is a giant hotel complex. My most favourite, is a little studio/hut/chalet?bungalow?

Any advice? Thanks in advance!"

We’ve been going to Cap for 23 years and our first time was the first week of September. It’s quieter than late July and August so that might suit you. Look for a small studio in Port Nature or Heliopolis. You’ll be near some bars and cafe’s (the bakery in port nature is excellent and has seats outside if you fancy a coffee to go with your pastry), and the prices will be considerably cheaper for accommodation than the height of the season. You’ll also be only a few minutes from the beach.

Mrs P occasionally goes for a wander round the shops or just for a stroll and a coffee alone and has never had any grief. Yes she has been chatted up but nothing offensive.

You’ll have a wonderful time.

By *LRCouple1975Couple 23 weeks ago

Leeds

Just book marking as we are considering Cap

By *urple_monkeyCouple 23 weeks ago

north Hampshire

Wife and I have been a few timea now. Once in late May, then July and late August. During the day around the village you can be nude all day and not disturbed. If people do talk to you they have always been super lovely.

What people have said about the beach is true too. Bulk of it is a nudist beach with no real swinging, swingers go to the end of the beach towards the camp site, you can't miss it. If you set up your space a little away from the water you will get less attention if you want to have sex.

We have stayed in apartments everything we have been and its always been good. Everything is in walking distance so not an issue where you stay

By *izandpaulCouple 23 weeks ago

merseyside

"Hi I’m looking to book a week any advice or recommendations?"

Just give it a whirl, its brilliant.

Nothing in the world like it or comes close.

By *andp888Couple 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

We went August last year found it way to crowded for us, I kno lots of folk love July n August but we will be returning on our fav dates and less expensive lol, so it be 19th June again for us, still loadsa fun and plenty folk there, clubs still busy etc and bit more space on beach lol x

By *elaninMaverickWoman 21 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"It gets cold and windy in September. The first week of September is the last week I would go. If you want peace and quiet sta as far away from the cantral part and pick accommodation with windows facing in the opposite direction."

As long as the sun shines and the water temperature is 21 degrees I'm good.

Wind never bothered me, especially at the beach...I love the sea....

what do you call cold exactly? Having lived in England for 23 years, 17 degrees is t-shirt weather....maybe worn a jacket/mac at 6 am in the morning to the airport.

Having lived in Barbados for 18 years, I'm baffled when it's 30 degrees and my fellow Bajan schoolmates call it cold.

Peace and quiet is relative. I grew up near an airport and I live near the Heathrow flight path and next door to a pub in London. Enough wine and I hear nothing. Lol! If I go to the south of France I shall drink as much pink wine as possible. Lol!

near Putney Heath

"

I like french food so bakery croissants will do me in the morning!

Hotel breakfasts in Cap are rarely worth the money."

I'm going to be lying on the beach...like a beached whale, I hardly need the sustenance of a manual laborer. Lol!

near Putney Heath

"Both the bakeries in the naturist village are excellent with good coffee too! There are chalets for hire on the campsite which might suit you! But if you want to be in the heart of the action then a place like the Natureva Spa might be good for a first visit."

Believe it or not all the little chalets are sold out for September!!! There's no point in me renting out a 4 bedroom when it's just me.

near Putney Heath

Best to book....It's a high demand place.

There is an entry fee to pay at the camp site. How good is your french? You can read their website.

near Putney Heath

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

We’ve been going to Cap for 23 years and our first time was the first week of September. It’s quieter than late July and August so that might suit you. Look for a small studio in Port Nature or Heliopolis. You’ll be near some bars and cafe’s (the bakery in port nature is excellent and has seats outside if you fancy a coffee to go with your pastry), and the prices will be considerably cheaper for accommodation than the height of the season. You’ll also be only a few minutes from the beach.

Mrs P occasionally goes for a wander round the shops or just for a stroll and a coffee alone and has never had any grief. Yes she has been chatted up but nothing offensive.

You’ll have a wonderful time. "

Thanks for this....having a hard time actually finding small accommodation as a lot of it is being booked up for September already!! If anything I might settle for staying outside of the naturist village and paying the pedestrian entrance fee.

I like swinging but I like naked beach, naked swimming and naked spa more.

near Putney Heath

"We went August last year found it way to crowded for us, I kno lots of folk love July n August but we will be returning on our fav dates and less expensive lol, so it be 19th June again for us, still loadsa fun and plenty folk there, clubs still busy etc and bit more space on beach lol x "

Yeah the Med in July and August is wild. I've been I like my May, June and September trips to Sicily, Nice, Monpellier and Ibiza. Busy and warm but not too overwhelming.

Of course if you are just going to have as much sex as possible and party as much as possible....then July and August it is for you. Lol!

By *ucianpoundCouple 21 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Agree that High season in CdA mid July to mid August is wild with masses of people but more choice doesn’t necessarily mean more sex.

Living just outside the village means that we avoid the Cap at this time, traffic is a nightmare and there’s usually not enough room on the beach to squeeze down a tea towel.

It’s the time when we head in the opposite direction on hols or just down the road to the more genteel swinger resort, Terre de Soleil.

Highly recommended for a day visit if the Cap gets too exciting for you!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 21 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Thanks for mention of Terre de Soleil. I will have a look.

By *untwo69Couple 21 weeks ago

huddersfeild

Thanks for info on terre de soleil been cap a few times and not herd of it.

By *ife2shortCouple 21 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Love a bit of Terre de Soliel and especially the Saturday nights and the Sunday buffets- great if you want to change the scenery a bit.

By *ucianpoundCouple 20 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Terre de Soleil is one part of a swinger complex, 25 minutes drive from the Cap in the direction of Meze.

Situated in a wooded wine domain surrounded by countryside.

T. de S. is the camping part. tents. chalets, motorhomes etc.

Adult couples only and naturist, a very large swimming pool, restaurant/bar and a separate play area.

We often go during the day in summer, 40 euros per couple gets you 2 sunbeds, shade by the pool plus a choice of main course from the lunch menu and half a litre of wine, additional desserts or drinks are very cheap.

Always a lovely calm atmosphere, generally an older crowd, 40 plus.

The other part of this complex is another restaurant called Palaisia and the night club L'extasia.

Evening packages of 3 course meal with wine and club entry is 80 euros per couple, last year when we had a fun night out there with 4 couples all staying in the Cap.

By *ppeeclasscoupleCouple 20 weeks ago

york

Is there any hotels like that in spain ? Mainland ?

By *otduo100Couple 20 weeks ago

Leeds

Hi everyone we are wanting to go to cap around July 8th for a week and this will be our first time x please can someone private message us with detail off where to book and what to book as we are experienced swingers and love to party so love it livery want to be in middle off it all please can someone help up xxxx

By *oxy_PineapplesCouple 20 weeks ago

Hailsham

Hey guys, we are looking to head out in June any advice on hotels we stayed at Le Jardin de Babylone last time (facilities to be desired) is it worth paying the extra for oz inn? We loved the fact we could play by the pool there so looking for somewhere with the same vibe!

By *acksparrow99Man 20 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"Hey guys, we are looking to head out in June any advice on hotels we stayed at Le Jardin de Babylone last time (facilities to be desired) is it worth paying the extra for oz inn? We loved the fact we could play by the pool there so looking for somewhere with the same vibe! "

Have they moved the trash bins away from the front of Oz Inn? I remember choking on the foul smell of the bins on the opposite side of the street. I'm not sure it's worth paying for hotel parties, tbh. The ones at Riad were just no good and we played at proper clubs instead. If you want to play by the pool you have two other options: Eden or the Mousse Party

By *eard and BootyCouple 20 weeks ago

Trowbridge

We are booked to go near the end of June first time for us looking forward to it got a nice little apartment through air b&b

By *elaninMaverickWoman 20 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"Terre de Soleil is one part of a swinger complex, 25 minutes drive from the Cap in the direction of Meze.

Situated in a wooded wine domain surrounded by countryside.

T. de S. is the camping part. tents. chalets, motorhomes etc.

Adult couples only and naturist, a very large swimming pool, restaurant/bar and a separate play area.

We often go during the day in summer, 40 euros per couple gets you 2 sunbeds, shade by the pool plus a choice of main course from the lunch menu and half a litre of wine, additional desserts or drinks are very cheap.

Always a lovely calm atmosphere, generally an older crowd, 40 plus.

The other part of this complex is another restaurant called Palaisia and the night club L'extasia.

Evening packages of 3 course meal with wine and club entry is 80 euros per couple, last year when we had a fun night out there with 4 couples all staying in the Cap."

Sounds lovely.....I'm a beach addict though...even in the UK with crap weather. Lol! It's the island girl in me.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We loved our visit to Vitomartis naturist hotel in Crete. Nice beach nearby.

By *elaninMaverickWoman 20 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"We loved our visit to Vitomartis naturist hotel in Crete. Nice beach nearby. "

Sounds lovely.

» Add a new message to this topic