FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Penmarchè..

Penmarchè..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icenspice321 OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

kent

...going on a road trip from the UK, via Calais, for a music festival. Anyone been there before or know any places for 'fun' on the drive down ? Any info or advice re France would be helpful ? Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 17 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Most of the swinger related resorts are much further south than that - I think the French generally think that Brittany is much too far north to get your kit off, especially in June.

There are bound to be some local clubs, but they're probably local clubs for local people, and speaking French is probably at a premium.

I'm not an expert on that area, but it sounds beautiful. So have a sexy, romantic time together. And who knows, if you keep "Who's Near" turned on you might just get incredibly lucky...

By *ucianpoundCouple 17 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Camped all around Penmarch, it’s very beautiful, similar to west Cornwall but with gorgeous churches.

Have a friend in Quimper, she says there’s a club there although she goes to one in Brest.

Swinger life there is generally quiet, when she wants to live it up she goes south to the Cap, usually 2/3 times a year.

kent

Many thanks, really appreciate your advice. Guess we will do exactly as you said and keep 'who's near' turned on and see what happens. Thanks again.

kent

Lucianpound, thank you. We are looking forward to our trip no matter. Really appreciate your comments and its great to know it's a nice spot as we have never been. X

By *hrimper36Couple 17 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

That’s where Eve hails from and I took her back there last September for a break and there are indeed 3/4 clubs in the area and who is near was lively.

Have fun.

T

By *luemoonMan 17 weeks ago

Saint Hellier

"Most of the swinger related resorts are much further south than that - I think the French generally think that Brittany is much too far north to get your kit off, especially in June.

There are bound to be some local clubs, but they're probably local clubs for local people, and speaking French is probably at a premium.

I'm not an expert on that area, but it sounds beautiful. So have a sexy, romantic time together. And who knows, if you keep "Who's Near" turned on you might just get incredibly lucky..."

What a unqualified pile of dogs dooz

Join www.sexenbretagne.com

Naturiste beaches all along North coast, past where you are and around to Saint Nazaire. Granted weather dependent in June.

Google Saint Brieuc, 2 clubs and very active sauna/club.

Ask if you would like more in depth info.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 17 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"What a unqualified pile of dogs dooz"

Quite possibly. But at least it kept the thread alive when no-one else was answering them.

By *luemoonMan 17 weeks ago

Saint Hellier

Fair point!

Also, I would say if you go to a club, as a couple anyway, don't worry about your level of French ... it's surprising how much English they suddenly seem to remember!

By *edonistsatplayCouple 17 weeks ago

Portsmouth, North Brittany, France

"...going on a road trip from the UK, via Calais, for a music festival. Anyone been there before or know any places for 'fun' on the drive down ? Any info or advice re France would be helpful ? Many thanks "

We live in northern Brittany so are able to certify that there are several clubs about, but the one that folk here consider the best is Bilitis half way between Guingamp (our town!) and Morlaix just off the N12 but there are clubs in Brest, Lorient, St.Brieuc all of which will be an hour or so from Quimper.

French is obviously a benefit but we have found that "OOOOH YES, YES!!" seems to work in any language!

kent

Wow !!! Thankyou all for your responses, so helpful. If it's OK we will keep in touch and probe you all for more info as and when ? Really is useful for us as we have never been this far into France and want to make the most of our trip

By *edonistsatplayCouple 17 weeks ago

Bon route et bonne voyage!

By *ucianpoundCouple 16 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

I’ve heard that French is the language of romance but in our opinion English is the language of sex.

Living in France nearly 10 years and all the French ladies I’ve been with say ‘oui oui oui’ or ‘c’est bien’ when in the throes of passion but the English ladies say ‘fuck me’ or ‘fuck me harder’

Even my missus, who is French, prefers her sex play in English

By *hrimper36Couple 16 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"I’ve heard that French is the language of romance but in our opinion English is the language of sex.

Living in France nearly 10 years and all the French ladies I’ve been with say ‘oui oui oui’ or ‘c’est bien’ when in the throes of passion but the English ladies say ‘fuck me’ or ‘fuck me harder’

Even my missus, who is French, prefers her sex play in English "

Having a French partner this made me smile because in my experience it’s so true although I get “encore” and “La” and a “wow “ at the end as well if I’m good but “oui” does seem to be the language of French sex so remember that if you try a French club op.

T

By *icenspice321 OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

kent

Lol...we are noting all this 'French sex speak'just in case we are lucky enough to need it

By *atureguy65Man 16 weeks ago

Dorchester

I've sailed all around the north and south coasts of Brittany, as far as Ile de Ré . All lovely, but north and south are quite different. Cannot speak for the swinging scene, but have chatted with a couple of fab Brits who live/visit and also a few who live full time.

Do some searching on here, and enjoy.

Incidentally, Brittany has its own brand of folk music which is very noisy!

kent

We love our music which is why we are going to penmarc'h, for a two day music festival. Will look out for the folk scene. Thanks.

Dorchester

There is an ear-shattering instrument called the bombard. I went to an event where the player called it a weapon of mass destruction! it looks quite innocuous. I cannot find it's sound on line, but you may be in for a treat!

Ps. Not sure if this is a typical fab topic!

kent

Lol prob not but all part of our French experience. Thank you.

By *edonistsatplayCouple 16 weeks ago

"We love our music which is why we are going to penmarc'h, for a two day music festival. Will look out for the folk scene. Thanks."

If it’s the traditional Breton music (n dance!) then it’s quiet nice for about the 1st 3 minutes, after that y’ears bleed - think bagpipes but a LOT harsher!

Dorchester

"We love our music which is why we are going to penmarc'h, for a two day music festival. Will look out for the folk scene. Thanks.

If it’s the traditional Breton music (n dance!) then it’s quiet nice for about the 1st 3 minutes, after that y’ears bleed - think bagpipes but a LOT harsher! "

That's the stuff!

» Add a new message to this topic