FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D'Agde, May

Cap D'Agde, May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *efinetly_darcy OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Northwest

Anyone around Cap on the May bank holiday.

Myself and partner are going for our first visit. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elaninMaverickWoman 13 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"Anyone around Cap on the May bank holiday.

Myself and partner are going for our first visit. Any advice would be appreciated.

"

Might be a bit quite. Not sure about the sea temperature then but there are saunas.

By *ucianpoundCouple 13 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

They’ll be a few French regulars there’ probably a few hundred on the swinger beach if it’s warm.

Most restaurants, bars, shops won’t have opened but there will be a few available in Port Ambonne by the port and possibly Heliopolis.

2x2 sauna will be open at weekends, possibly during the week for daytime fun and you won’t need strong language skills here to meet others.

Generally the Cap is a pale shadow of its full on summer vibe but still a nice time to come.

By *oshboyevertongirlCouple 13 weeks ago

Liverpool

" you won’t need strong language skills here to meet others"

haha

By *acksparrow99Man 13 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

I went a couple of times in the second half of May. It was alright, but a bit nippy in the evening.

By *ouple_ukCouple 12 weeks ago

London

We'll be there for the last week of May and first week of June. Staying at Jardin d'Eden.

By *efinetly_darcy OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Northwest

We are there for the first time early May. If we get a good feelings of the place we will probably spend more visits.

By *efinetly_darcy OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Northwest

"Anyone around Cap on the May bank holiday.

Might be a bit quite. Not sure about the sea temperature then but there are saunas."

Myself and close female friend (not a member here) are also staying the Bank holiday period in May.

If you spot us, feel free to say hi.

By *owel CoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Living in South of France

"Myself and close female friend (not a member here) are also staying the Bank holiday period in May.

If you spot us, feel free to say hi."

How on earth do you propose to be spotted? No photos. Nothing to hint as to what you look like.

By *heccoCouple 12 weeks ago

Normandy France

"Myself and close female friend (not a member here) are also staying the Bank holiday period in May.

How on earth do you propose to be spotted? No photos. Nothing to hint as to what you look like. "

Second that comment...

By *B595Man 12 weeks ago

Sutton

Hi all, as a single guy would you recommend the Cap for a holiday? I am thinking either the Bank Holidays in May or end of June...anyone going over those periods or have any advice to support my choice? Thank you in advance...

By *orkcpl36Couple 12 weeks ago

West cork

Looking forward to our trip in May. We tend to like the start or end of season in Cap. This year May 16th to the 27th.

By *oubleDistractionCouple 11 weeks ago

S glos

We'll be there 25/5 - 1/6.

By *untimecouple2019Couple 11 weeks ago

Newry

We are there from 23rd - 25th

By *irky69Man 11 weeks ago

Milton keynes

I am there from 13-19th May, as a lone traveler would be nice to make an acquaintance with anyone going!

By *issinger BabeCouple 10 weeks ago

Hebden

We are there 25th May onwards

By *akeyFunTimesCoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Mexborough

We are hoping to go later in the year. July or August I think

By *samsterdamCouple 10 weeks ago

Amsterdam

In the weekends it is nice.

We are there from 30-5 till Monday 3-6

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 10 weeks ago

Agde, France

It's certainly not as full on as July/August but it's a good time to explore, without feeling overwhelmed if it's your first visit.

As mentioned earlier, not everything will be open but enough to have a bit of life about the place.

We live about 20 minutes from Cap and we'll be home all summer.

Always happy to meet couples and single ladies or guys for a glass of rosé if you're visiting.

By *landAnnCouple 10 weeks ago

Inverness

We will be there for a week or so, from about 28th May until around 3rd/4thJune.

By *estthingisyoutooCouple 10 weeks ago

bromley

We will be there 23 to 27 May at hotel Eve

By *issinger BabeCouple 10 weeks ago

Hebden

We are there 29th May to 2nd June

By *elaninMaverickWoman 10 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

How on earth do you propose to be spotted? No photos. Nothing to hint as to what you look like. "

Lol!

near Putney Heath

"Hi all, as a single guy would you recommend the Cap for a holiday? I am thinking either the Bank Holidays in May or end of June...anyone going over those periods or have any advice to support my choice? Thank you in advance...

"

Depends on what you are looking for. Wild parties every night probably not. If your french is good, you might find it easier.

I find accommodation to be a bit weird as a single woman looking to go and my playmate who went as a single man said it was very expensive as a single man. My default setting is more bohemian ( clueless about camping though) than luxury, exclusive so I'm in two minds about whether to actually stay in the naturist village or stay outside the naturist village and pay the entry fee....

was thinking a short trip in June but I'm thinking given the location and the whole point of me going is to spend as much time as possible lying on a naked beach instead of as much time shagging as possible shagging strangers. Lol!

I can shag plenty of strangers in the UK but lying on a naked beach in the UK while freezing my bits off is not my style. Lol! Never going to catch me cold water swimming either.

near Putney Heath

"We are hoping to go later in the year. July or August I think "

It will definitely be super busy and crowded then!!

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 10 weeks ago

Agde, France

It's always difficult before your first visit, trying to decide if you stay inside or outside the village.

It's more expensive inside of course, but everyone we know who stayed outside has said never again...!

It's just too much hassle getting in everyday. It's not the cost but parking outside (almost impossible in high season) and then facing a long walk to the beach really is a pain. And of course, it always seems twice as far walking back...!

And if you want to go to a bar/club after the beach, it's no fun arriving sweaty and sandy. You'll also have to carry your "evening wear" around with you to the beach.

Staying inside is so much more civilised and you'll get the full Cap experience.

YMMV of course...

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 10 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"My default setting is more bohemian ( clueless about camping though) than luxury"

A lot of apartments at CdA are pretty basic in any case - especially for the money you're paying.

A lot of French campsites have fixed caravans for hire - it's just like being in a self-catering apartment, but tends to be a bit cheaper.

By *ames-77Man 9 weeks ago

milton keynes

I'm looking to go haven't been before ! May should be warm enough for the beach might book up! Any advice for the best places to stay?

By *leasureseekers123Couple 9 weeks ago

Hythe

"Hi all, as a single guy would you recommend the Cap for a holiday? I am thinking either the Bank Holidays in May or end of June...anyone going over those periods or have any advice to support my choice? Thank you in advance...

Depends on what you are looking for. Wild parties every night probably not. If your french is good, you might find it easier.

I find accommodation to be a bit weird as a single woman looking to go and my playmate who went as a single man said it was very expensive as a single man. My default setting is more bohemian ( clueless about camping though) than luxury, exclusive so I'm in two minds about whether to actually stay in the naturist village or stay outside the naturist village and pay the entry fee....

was thinking a short trip in June but I'm thinking given the location and the whole point of me going is to spend as much time as possible lying on a naked beach instead of as much time shagging as possible shagging strangers. Lol!

I can shag plenty of strangers in the UK but lying on a naked beach in the UK while freezing my bits off is not my style. Lol! Never going to catch me cold water swimming either."

As already stated by others staying inside the resort is a totally different experience to outside. Inside being much easier and a load less hassle. The description from Hotwife Becky is 100 percent accurate.

Whatever you decide though you’ll have a lovely time.

As for wild parties. You can find something in Cap every night if you want it. Depends what you’re looking for.

By *elaninMaverickWoman 9 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"It's always difficult before your first visit, trying to decide if you stay inside or outside the village.

It's more expensive inside of course, but everyone we know who stayed outside has said never again...!

It's just too much hassle getting in everyday. It's not the cost but parking outside (almost impossible in high season) and then facing a long walk to the beach really is a pain. And of course, it always seems twice as far walking back...!

And if you want to go to a bar/club after the beach, it's no fun arriving sweaty and sandy. You'll also have to carry your "evening wear" around with you to the beach.

Staying inside is so much more civilised and you'll get the full Cap experience.

YMMV of course..."

Lol!@never again. If I don't have to drive on holiday that's a good thing. I actually do more walking on holiday than in my regular life. I like walking. I've spent 2 to 8 hour walking to beaches before on holiday so it's not something I'm adverse to.

I usually have a more relaxed holiday with not a lot of time spent in clubs and bars...so rarely take "evening wear" with me..most of the time it's me trying to escape civilisation. Lol! Hence me avoiding July and August like the plague!! Even British beaches like Bournemouth on a hot summer day make me cringe.

The best British beaches I've been to were in remote Cornwall with limited parking and you have to be fit enough to climb up and down the cliff so it was never overcrowded. Always interesting to see a toddler or a teenager rolling down the hill/cliff. I know not everyone likes hiking on holiday.

I'll see what the accommodation is like booking for September and then I'll decide.

By *llo_alloMan 9 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 09/03/24 09:58:39]

By *llo_alloMan 9 weeks ago

London

"It's always difficult before your first visit, trying to decide if you stay inside or outside the village.

YMMV of course...

Lol!@never again. If I don't have to drive on holiday that's a good thing. I actually do more walking on holiday than in my regular life. I like walking. I've spent 2 to 8 hour walking to beaches before on holiday so it's not something I'm adverse to.

I usually have a more relaxed holiday with not a lot of time spent in clubs and bars...so rarely take "evening wear" with me..most of the time it's me trying to escape civilisation. Lol! Hence me avoiding July and August like the plague!! Even British beaches like Bournemouth on a hot summer day make me cringe.

The best British beaches I've been to were in remote Cornwall with limited parking and you have to be fit enough to climb up and down the cliff so it was never overcrowded. Always interesting to see a toddler or a teenager rolling down the hill/cliff. I know not everyone likes hiking on holiday.

I'll see what the accommodation is like booking for September and then I'll decide."

If beaches are your main interest there are plenty on that coast - my favourite is Leucate Naturist Village - see map:

https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/nudisme-naturisme_614467?fbclid=IwAR0vaLyi-pCSWH-SgHTj6dAy96if0LWSfOfF4PihqQ6UqTGlqsxCX6bbtL0#9/42.7480/3.1627

By *elaninMaverickWoman 8 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

YMMV of course...

I'll see what the accommodation is like booking for September and then I'll decide.

If beaches are your main interest there are plenty on that coast - my favourite is Leucate Naturist Village - see map:

https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/nudisme-naturisme_614467?fbclid=IwAR0vaLyi-pCSWH-SgHTj6dAy96if0LWSfOfF4PihqQ6UqTGlqsxCX6bbtL0#9/42.7480/3.1627

"

Noted thank you!

By *llo_alloMan 8 weeks ago

London

"Looking forward to our trip in May. We tend to like the start or end of season in Cap. This year May 16th to the 27th. "

Hope to meet up with you

By *incsforfunMan 6 weeks ago

Sleaford

Hi all

Thanks for all your tips and advice. We’ve booked for 18-22 May, our first visit and understand it’s not going to be heaving and crazy busy. We’re hoping to get out on the beach if temperatures allow. Staying at Port Venus, still not sure if this is “inside or outside” of the village. We booked a private villa at booking.com. Think we’re viewing this as dipping our toe in. Fingers crossed there’ll before enough places open to keep us entertained. Any suggestions gratefully received

By *ornado69Man 4 weeks ago

High Wycombe

I am hoping to book for a week at the end of May. I hope the sunshine will have the beach abd water warm enough to enjoy. Say Hi if you are going hooe to see you there

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 4 weeks ago

Agde, France

Port Venus is a complex inside the naturist village.

By *ophienRobCouple 4 weeks ago

bristol

Yep - Port Venus is inside the village just across the marina from the very busy part. It means you have all the fun on the doorstep but can get to sleep at night! It's where we stay. Back again at the end of June!

By *orthernChillMan 3 weeks ago

We are going in last week if May.

Wife is very nervous about the trip. Hopefully it's not full on everywhere? Or there are places that are mild? We are staying in the village.

By *o bothMan 3 weeks ago

GRIMSBY/SPAIN

[Removed by poster at 16/04/24 10:55:48]

By *livierlondon1234567Man 2 weeks ago

Richmond

I am going 3rd until the 12 th if you fancy catching up!

By *aughtyYorkshireCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 26/04/24 19:28:14]

By *aughtyYorkshireCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"We are going in last week if May.

Wife is very nervous about the trip. Hopefully it's not full on everywhere? Or there are places that are mild? We are staying in the village. "

we are also there last week of may.

» Add a new message to this topic