FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Help Cap D'agde 2016

Help Cap D'agde 2016

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We'll want to go back to Cap D'agde 17th-27th June 2016 and looking to stay 'inside' Nature village but as my French is about as good as my Latin were really struggling to book anything.Please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We'll want to go back to Cap D'agde 17th-27th June 2016 and looking to stay 'inside' Nature village but as my French is about as good as my Latin were really struggling to book anything.Please help"

Not allowed to advertise here but the main accommodation providers speak English and have an English version of their websites. If you go on the feverparties dot com website and select the 'more' tab on the right hand side of the front page, you will find a comprehensive guide to Cap D'Agde including links to various accommodation providers.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hotel Eve speak good English if you ring or e-mail them. The staff are super friendly. Good pool, quiet but seething with sexy looks.

Book well early and ask for a poolside room.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We'll want to go back to Cap D'agde 17th-27th June 2016 and looking to stay 'inside' Nature village but as my French is about as good as my Latin were really struggling to book anything.Please help"
. In addition to the answers already received , there is another thread on who is going to Cap d Agde 2016 and it lists resident members and the services which they can provide .

One member has luxury apartments to rent and they are inside the gate . They are also flexible on dates and you do not have to book Saturday to Saturday which is what most large agents insist on..

If they are unable to help , the staff at Peng Travel and Resid speak perfect English.

I am starting French evening classes on Monday , so hopefully speaking English in future will be less important for me.

» Add a new message to this topic