FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D'adge

Cap D'adge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like a nice week away to myself next year, and I've heard plenty good about Cap D'adge. But, being in the research phase of my plans. I wanted to know where is the best to stay, where is the best places to go? How much will it cost? And most importantly, is it worth going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Check online. Plenty of info regarding places and costs. Brochures should be out soon if not already. I use AGN but there are others.

Enjoy!

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple  over a year ago

France

There is a forum search facility on this site. Try it. However, try spelling the town correctly. For the search, use AGDE. The town is called Le Cap d'Agde. Think this will satisfy the grammar general!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Would like a nice week away to myself next year, and I've heard plenty good about Cap D'adge. But, being in the research phase of my plans. I wanted to know where is the best to stay, where is the best places to go? How much will it cost? And most importantly, is it worth going?"
. Hi. There are lots of apartments to rent , or for a cheaper holiday you can also pitch a tent on the camp site .

Cap d Agde is an expensive place and you have to accept that before you go. For single men thee sex generally comes at a price . Your entry fee to clubs will range from forty to seventy Euros .

You might get lucky on the beach , but bear in mind that the competition is immense .

You will not find many people in your age group there . It is geared for a slightly older market .

I would buget for at least £1000 per week including spending money . During the peak season ,accommodation will be from £600 per week upwards .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/15 16:20:43]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's cheaper to stay outside the naturist village and get a buy a pass to go in every day,but its a lot more convenient and better to stay in the village,if on a budget try the campsite they have accommodation on site or just bring a tent ,the site is right next to swingers beach with good showers and toilet's.

» Add a new message to this topic