FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Palm Re

Palm Re

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just drove past the above club in Port Ambonne there has been a fire - badly damaged. Obviously needed a refurbishment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple  over a year ago

France

"Just drove past the above club in Port Ambonne there has been a fire - badly damaged. Obviously needed a refurbishment?"

Apparently in Midi Libre under Agde Section (h/t KentSwingers). Hopefully La Pilouterie and the bar next to it were not damaged?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those fundamentalist naturists must be about then!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Just drove past the above club in Port Ambonne there has been a fire - badly damaged. Obviously needed a refurbishment?"
. There will be a bit of a hike in their insurance premium when they come to renew . I seem to remember a fire at another club there last year . Hardly a very good track record considering the small number of clubs .

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple  over a year ago

France

"Just drove past the above club in Port Ambonne there has been a fire - badly damaged. Obviously needed a refurbishment?. There will be a bit of a hike in their insurance premium when they come to renew . I seem to remember a fire at another club there last year . Hardly a very good track record considering the small number of clubs . "

Pat,

There is a long, and in many ways, ancient tradition, of clubs and restaurants, burning down. You, and indeed any other logical person, may find it mysterious, if nor inexplicable,, considering the fires are always after they close, and the local police have never found anyone responsible. We could not possibly comment!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those fundamentalist naturists must be about then!

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

hi

I quite agree with general feeling, only thing is palm re didn't really need refurb, we were in there in November and it was quite nice. Very strange the fires at Cap D'Agde in last few years Glamour, Tantra, and Jules have all had fires !!!!!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"hi

I quite agree with general feeling, only thing is palm re didn't really need refurb, we were in there in November and it was quite nice. Very strange the fires at Cap D'Agde in last few years Glamour, Tantra, and Jules have all had fires !!!!!"

. I would love to know how these clubs can get insurance cover . With all the fires mentioned , you would think that any insurer would refuse cover for any club in the area .

I assume that France must have a similar system to the UK and that all claims are recorded on an underwriting database..

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

boy these clubs are so unlucky....never seem to have fires in the season period.its a total mystery to me ....ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic