FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde

Cap d'Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayli OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Going for 2 weeks on 11th of June. Any advice on the best hotels or apartments?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Going for 2 weeks on 11th of June. Any advice on the best hotels or apartments?"
. A member of this site organises accommodation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Going for 2 weeks on 11th of June. Any advice on the best hotels or apartments?"
pm'd you

Hi, was also considering going to the cap for the first time.......maybe during the summer...july/august....perhaps if you could give me some information on where to stay....etc...thank you...

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple  over a year ago

France

"Hi, was also considering going to the cap for the first time.......maybe during the summer...july/august....perhaps if you could give me some information on where to stay....etc...thank you... "

This has been posted on here many times ( h/t CoupleUKCap) but once again, go to www dot Feverparties dot com and look at the bottom for the guide to Cap d'Agde. Please read this, which includes all the major accomodation providers. If you then have any further questions, please ask again.

Just found out about this place really want to go now, in france in the summer, and parents would look after our little girl for a night or two, but its just too far south :/

Hi just read the information from the above Web site. Is there still clubs for singles? When is best time for a single guy to go? Looking at booking a week in the summer. Any info would be great x

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi just read the information from the above Web site. Is there still clubs for singles? When is best time for a single guy to go? Looking at booking a week in the summer. Any info would be great x"
. There are two Saunas. that admit singles plus some clubs . You will need to budget for an entry fee of between 50 and 60 Euros .

While entry is expensive , if you are lucky in the Saunas sometimes you can have up to three ladies per night . There is however a lot of competition and it is a bit of a cattle market in there .

Entry to the cinema in Port Ambonne is lower at 12 Euro

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi just read the information from the above Web site. Is there still clubs for singles? When is best time for a single guy to go? Looking at booking a week in the summer. Any info would be great x"

Le Tantra and Jeux de Mains are both single guy friendly (at a price of course) There are also the sauna clubs, sex cinema, and don't forget the beach.

Le Glamour allowed single guys last time we went but not sure what the policy is. Le Jules and the foam and pool parties are couples only.

Best time for a single guy? Not really sure but we like late June/early July.

Was looking June/July.

Shame about foam party they sound amazing. Looking forward to just being naked for a week. Hopefully meet up with some couples while I'm there x

The beach looks fun too

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Was looking June/July.

Shame about foam party they sound amazing. Looking forward to just being naked for a week. Hopefully meet up with some couples while I'm there x"

We are in the process of booking at the moment. Two weeks from 25th June.

If you want to meet up with some English speaking couples your best starting point would be "Jonny Wokkers" bar in Port Nature. We (and many others) start most nights there.

By *iamondinthebuffCouple  over a year ago

the boro

We are all booked up for the 23rd of July can't wait

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Did you book guys?

I know prices are going up and down all the time on booking site I cancelled ours 3 days ago and rebooked same place and saved £146 book it 4 months ago the first time

"I know prices are going up and down all the time on booking site I cancelled ours 3 days ago and rebooked same place and saved £146 book it 4 months ago the first time"
so which site was that?

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I know prices are going up and down all the time on booking site I cancelled ours 3 days ago and rebooked same place and saved £146 book it 4 months ago the first time"
If you did this would you not lose your deposit ?. I don't think many agents offering .good quality accommodation would need to cut prices .

To secure decent accommodation , it is usually necessary to book a long way in advance .

No on booking site thay only take payment 2 days before you arive so was glad I checked prices. The saving will pay for a few meals and a massage for the wife at spa.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"No on booking site thay only take payment 2 days before you arive so was glad I checked prices. The saving will pay for a few meals and a massage for the wife at spa."
. Hi. Do the booking terms and conditions allow you to cancel.

I booked a Hotel last year for July the December before and they took full payment even though I cancelled with two weeks of booking and was not scheduled to stay unto July .

» Add a new message to this topic