FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Travelling to Cap

Travelling to Cap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Arriving in Montpelier aiport 4th sept, heading to Cap, anyone else arriving on same day, who would like to share transport to Cap?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Arriving in Montpelier aiport 4th sept, heading to Cap, anyone else arriving on same day, who would like to share transport to Cap?"
taxi will cost around 150€ but you can get a transfer to the main station, train to Agde taxi to resort.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the response. Does it take long to travel as you recommend?

"Arriving in Montpelier aiport 4th sept, heading to Cap, anyone else arriving on same day, who would like to share transport to Cap? taxi will cost around 150€ but you can get a transfer to the main station, train to Agde taxi to resort."

there is also a bus service from Agde station to the gates of the naturist village for 1.60 euros.we catch it all the time its very reliable.

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Thanks for the response. Does it take long to travel as you recommend?"
Hello I have done the journey once when my other flight was cancelled. You have to get a bus from the airport to Montpelier, then travel on the tram system to Montpelier station , train to Agde and either bus or taxi to village Naturiste. The train journey from Montpelier is about an hour. It might be worth trying to buy a ticket in advance . I had to queue for an hour at Montpelier station. The journey time varies depending on fare and which train you catch.

I would allow about three hours for the journey . This breaks down as an hour to get to Montpelier station including waiting time and buying a ticket, an hour on the train , and thirty five minutes by bus on service 4 to Village Naturiste. You may have to wait up to an hour at Agde station. The buses only go every hour and the last one is quite early in the evening. If you arrive before 7 pm a taxi to village Naturiste is 15 Euros and 22 Euros after 7 pm.

are you flying from dublin? if so its easier to fly to bristol then from bristol to beziers.

the dublin to bristol is early and the flight to beziers is 12 .15.

» Add a new message to this topic