FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Have to share this, it just happened

Have to share this, it just happened

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xtracts OP   Man  over a year ago

Mids

For all the gay & bi fellas

Oh and the curious.

I was sat in my car, I was early for a meeting, our company arranges financial products for multi national companies, I clicked on safari with the intention to do some research about the business I was visiting. Up popped fabguys, I hadn’t logged out of my previous session this morning. I clicked who’s near & noticed some one was 4 minuets away, I clicked on the profile, top likes oral, intrigued that he was so close I tapped Message & wrote your close. He replied back ‘yes we are’ During the next few ping pongs he new exactly where I was parked & which Business I had come to see.

I looked at his pictures, his cock was amazingly big, with a nice big fat bell end, my mouth started to water.

I messaged that time was tight & id Message him after my meeting.

I was seeing a finance manager, she was pretty well down the pecking order, if she liked what I said another meeting would be arranged to see the finance & managing director.

I walked in to the reception area, introduced my self & asked for the lady in question.

I sat down, then a few moments later, a tall man, possibly in his mid 50’s approached and said that Helen was busy on a project & that he would be seeing me.

I think you know who the man was!

I was completely oblivious to the fact it the same man I had been flirting with on fab. He led me to a meeting room and asked me if I needed time to prepare, I didn’t realise who he was even though he had his hand on my waists when he asked.

I said just a couple of minutes to load the lap top presentation up. He said he would be back in a minute, he’d left his phone on his desk.

He returned, gave me a smile and sat the other side of the desk.

I started my presentation and actually thought it wasn’t going very well because the finance director was fidgeting under the desk & thought he was texting on his phone. I was about a third of the way through the pitch when he said stop you’ve got the Business, we won’t be going elsewhere, you’ve got the lot.

I’m still oblivious to the fact that this man was the fella that I wanted to wrap my lips around 20 minutes earlier.

Sorry what do you mean, I said.

He turned his phone so the screen was facing me, I noticed the familiar yellow colouring & said fab, he stood up, his cock was out & stood to attention, he walked over to the door, holding his trousers up, put a chair under the door handle and said ‘now we don’t want to be disturbed do we’ my eyes were glued to his magnificent helmet, he took his shoes off and stepped out of his trousers, walked over and his beauty was inches from my face. I looked up at him, he nodded so I held his balls and started licking his knob, I held his shaft, could feel the veins throbbing, I licked his balls then started again on his cock.

He bent over the desk, his beautiful bum up in the air, his balls dangling, I got on my knees, held his sweet cheeks, spread them then buried my face in his cherry, I edged his cock gently while I licked & tasted his glorious man hole.

After a while he got up lifted me off the floor, took me over the wall & nodded down, I fell to my knees, looked up at him and he gently slid his shaft down my throat, he held the top of my head, he’s hands moving me from side to side while he thrusted back and forth, his balls slapping my chin. I took his 10’ inch monster deep.

Slap, slap, slap he said ‘I’m coming’ and pulled out, I grabbed his cock, said ‘yes I know, in me’

He gasped as he unloaded, I felt his warmth hit the back of my throat, I pulled him closer and closer, he came again and again, every time I licked him dry, just the way an obedient cock n cum lover would.

After we’d finished we cleaned each other up with some wet wipes he kept in his case, got dressed & gave me peck on the lips before. Moving the chair from the door.

Don’t worry he said your getting our Business as we walked back, he told the receptionist that our companies were going to be doing business and book me in every Friday for the next 6 weeks.

He winked as we shook hands, said he would ping me a message this afternoon.

I sat in my car not believing what had just happened. Checked my fab messages & yes, he’d sent a one line message.

Thanks, round 2 at 6pm ? Then another message with his number.

Best cock ever

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Hmmmmmm....

Could have been a tad embarrassing if he had got the wrong guy 1

Just confirms everything I've heard about the way business is conducted in the UK.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Anti corruption laws?

By *r G 4 uMan  over a year ago

snitterfield

I had a similar occurrence while staying in a hotel on course. Cruising the site as you do, started a conversation with a guy, turns out he was in the same hotel. He came to my room, gave me a great blow job and took my cum down as well.

Excellent result.

» Add a new message to this topic