FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde Soiree Evenings

Cap d Agde Soiree Evenings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Pat69drive will be organising a number of soiree evenings . These should appeal to those who like a few drinks ( not too many ) , conversation , great view of the harbour , and action either in the bedroom , lounge or balcony . Those who are happy to be watched can leave the bedroom door open . In the lounge or balcony others will be watching or participating alongside .

Dates on selected nights between

April 19 th to April 21 st

May 4 th to May 6 th

May24 th to May 26 th

June 15 th to June 21 st

July 20 th to July 28 th

August 17 th to August 25 th

September 14 th to September 22 nd

You have an opportunity to participate in the action , watch , or display you sexy clothing ( whether male or female ) , If sufficient interest may do one or two themed evenings ( leather , bondage pvc etc )

You pm me or Pat69drive for further details . ( or just list your interest on here )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

"Pat69drive will be organising a number of soiree evenings . These should appeal to those who like a few drinks ( not too many ) , conversation , great view of the harbour , and action either in the bedroom , lounge or balcony . Those who are happy to be watched can leave the bedroom door open . In the lounge or balcony others will be watching or participating alongside .

Dates on selected nights between

April 19 th to April 21 st

May 4 th to May 6 th

May24 th to May 26 th

June 15 th to June 21 st

July 20 th to July 28 th

August 17 th to August 25 th

September 14 th to September 22 nd

You have an opportunity to participate in the action , watch , or display you sexy clothing ( whether male or female ) , If sufficient interest may do one or two themed evenings ( leather , bondage pvc etc )

You pm me or Pat69drive for further details . ( or just list your interest on here )

"

First one is Saturday 20 th April. Two couples ( not on this site ) are attending.

London

This weekend May 4 th to 6 th. Members from another site will be attending..

London

"This weekend May 4 th to 6 th. Members from another site will be attending..

."

Running one this weekend May 23rd to May 27 th . Couples from another site attending. Organised by Pat69drive.

By *ring twoCouple  over a year ago

Tring

Would be nice to come along & see what it’s all about. We are there from 20th.

London

"Would be nice to come along & see what it’s all about. We are there from 20th. "

Noted . I will circulate a lit of who is attending nearer the time

London

June dates are Fridays and Saturdays

Friday June 14 th

Saturday June 15 th

Friday June 21 st

Saturday June 22 nd

By *assanova999Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, Cap d'Agde

"June dates are Fridays and Saturdays

Friday June 14 th

Saturday June 15 th

Friday June 21 st

Saturday June 22 nd

"

Pat69drive, count me in for the middle(first) weekend of June 2019.I will be there during 14th & 15th June and willing to participate

London

These are organises by Pat69drive and June dates are. Friday 14 th

Saturday 15 th and Sunday 17 th . Then June 21 st June 22nd and possibly 23 rd. Contact me or Pat69drive for details or list yourselves.

By *ristolSteve911Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Over the last four years we have been to several of Patrick’s Soirées in his beautiful apartment overlooking the Harbour, We have met and made some lovely lasting friends thanks to his introductions.

Pat is a great host and puts all his guests needs first he will not be offended if you just want to come for a drink to check things out as it is always daunting arriving at someone’s home you have not met before.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new this year xx

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"Over the last four years we have been to several of Patrick’s Soirées in his beautiful apartment overlooking the Harbour, We have met and made some lovely lasting friends thanks to his introductions.

Pat is a great host and puts all his guests needs first he will not be offended if you just want to come for a drink to check things out as it is always daunting arriving at someone’s home you have not met before.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new this year xx"

London

This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details.

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

We are out 19 to 26 June and are Cap virgins looking to play

London

"We are out 19 to 26 June and are Cap virgins looking to play"
Hello. I will send you details to morrow as I have a busy day today and will be up at 2 30 pm to catch a flight .

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Any couples going on the 15th

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details. "

Good evening , we would like to attend your soirée on Saturday 22nd, we have been recommended by some mutual friends from Bristol!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/19 19:09:08]

London

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details. "
I prepared this late last night and got it wrong . I should have referred to Friday 14 th. Four couples now confirmed and one single male. I will circulate a list of who is attending to morrow. Any one else wishing to attend list yourselves or on me. Patrick.

London

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details. I prepared this late last night and got it wrong . I should have referred to Friday 14 th. Four couples now confirmed and one single male. I will circulate a list of who is attending to morrow. Any one else wishing to attend list yourselves or on me. Patrick."
This is now rescheduled to Saturday 15 th and I will also run one this Sunday.

Herne Bay

So it is now this Saturday? What time ?

London

"So it is now this Saturday? What time ? "
Hello . 9 am start . Will also do Sunday also but earlier I am circulating a guest list later so everyone knows who is coning . Patrick

Cap d’Agde, France

Perhaps that should be a 9pm start Patrick unless you’re planning a sex marathon!

Look forward to seeing who else is going as we are hoping to maybe pop along

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Over the last four years we have been to several of Patrick’s Soirées in his beautiful apartment overlooking the Harbour, We have met and made some lovely lasting friends thanks to his introductions.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new this year xx

Totally agree. Pat is a wonderful host, easy-going, always respectful of his guests needs, especially lady guests!!

Had great nights at his lovely apartment, best way to meet fellow fabbers in a friendly, social atmosphere. Never any pressure to stay.

Thanks Pat for some great evenings. X

"

London

"Perhaps that should be a 9pm start Patrick unless you’re planning a sex marathon!"
Hi.Well spotted . Was up 2 30 am to catch flight . 9 pm start .

London

To night. Saturday. There are four couples attending . If you want an invite pm me or contact Pat69drive profile . Or just add yourself to the list.

To morrow the start time is earlier . If you want early evening fun as above. Fine if you just want to have fun and leave.

London

To day Sunday. If there is sufficient interest will run one to night starting early evening. PM me for details or list yourselves . Drinks, a great view of the harbour and fun. Organised by Pat69drive.

London

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details.

Good evening , we would like to attend your soirée on Saturday 22nd, we have been recommended by some mutual friends from Bristol!! "

Hello . You will need to contact Bristol Couple 911 for details or email me on my Pat69drive account . There are filters on you account so I cannot send you the full details . Patrick

London

Friday 21 st . Two couples and one male confirmed

Saturday 22 nd . As above . Two couples plus one male

If you wish to attend either contact Pat69drive or Bristolcouple911 or list yourselves here . Patrick

Herne Bay

We went Patrick’s soirée 15th/6 and had very lovely evening, Patrick put on some lovely food and his Apartment overlooks the harbour with some great views , there is absolutely no pressure and we had a wonderful sexy night with Patrick and anothe two couples

London

Soiree evenings this weekend Friday 21 st and Saturday 22 nd. Port Soleil Harbour view . Organised by Pat69drive and Bristolcouple911. PM for details or list yourselves . Possibly Sunday afternoon if enough interest.

Cap d’Agde, France

"Soiree evenings this weekend Friday 21 st and Saturday 22 nd. Port Soleil Harbour view . Organised by Pat69drive and Bristolcouple911. PM for details or list yourselves . Possibly Sunday afternoon if enough interest. "

Shouldn't that be

'Possibly Sunday afternoon if enough energy left' Pat!

By *ristolSteve911Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Went to Pats Soirée evening on Friday great success with two couples and a single lady, great conversation and even better interaction between all once everyone had got to know each other. Not to be missed if you enjoy private parties.

London

This Friday. Three couples coming.

If you wish to attend on either Friday or Saturday contact Bristolcouple911 or Pat69drive for details. Or just list yourselves here .

By *ild One and MinxCouple  over a year ago

Chislehurst

Ohhhhh we don’t arrive until 28th August

Maybe next time as we would have loved to come

Mwah

L&K xx

London

Next dates are between July 20 th and 28 th . Send a pm to Pat69drive for further details or list yourselves here .

London

Next one Saturday 20 h July , others during the week List yourselves or pm Pat69drive for details .

Drinks , great marina view and fun .

By *renchylouCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Hi guys we would love to come along for the dates in August, we arrive on the 11 th and there until the 21st. Would love to attend and meet some new people and have some fun xx

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Me and silver34 are there 29 th Aug for 9 days ..will we miss out?

London

"Hi guys we would love to come along for the dates in August, we arrive on the 11 th and there until the 21st. Would love to attend and meet some new people and have some fun xx"
Hello. I will send you details to morrow. Patrick

London

"Me and silver34 are there 29 th Aug for 9 days ..will we miss out?"
Hello. I will not be here then unless my plans change . Enjoy your holiday . Patrick.

London

"Hi guys we would love to come along for the dates in August, we arrive on the 11 th and there until the 21st. Would love to attend and meet some new people and have some fun xx"

Hello . You will need to pm me ( or Pat69drive ) for details as I was unable to forward the relevant information ( you have blocks on your profile ) Patrick

By *earlythereCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Hi

We are there 22 to 27 August would love the chance to attend

London

"Hi

We are there 22 to 27 August would love the chance to attend "

Hello . I have sent you details by pm. Patrick

hi pat, we are staying at port soleil 28th aug to 4th sept dont tell us we are going to miss you again?

London

Friday July 26 th. 9 pm. If you would like to attend list yourselves or pm me or Pat69drive .

The apartment has air conditioning so you will not be to hot.

Drinks , harbour view and end of evening fun.

London

"Friday July 26 th. 9 pm. If you would like to attend list yourselves or pm me or Pat69drive .

The apartment has air conditioning so you will not be to hot.

Drinks , harbour view and end of evening fun. "

To night three couples from fab should be attending and maybe some from another site . Start time 9 30 pm .

By *witch1sCouple  over a year ago

devizes

"Me and silver34 are there 29 th Aug for 9 days ..will we miss out? Hello. I will not be here then unless my plans change . Enjoy your holiday . Patrick."

Sorry you are not about Pat as we are around at the end of August early September. We have enjoyed your socials previously, maybe we could pickup the batton in your absence for those whom are around.

London

"Me and silver34 are there 29 th Aug for 9 days ..will we miss out? Hello. I will not be here then unless my plans change . Enjoy your holiday . Patrick.

Sorry you are not about Pat as we are around at the end of August early September. We have enjoyed your socials previously, maybe we could pickup the batton in your absence for those whom are around."

Sorry to miss you again . Your social / soiree was a top quality event with excellent food , a great guest list and lots of fun once your locked the patio doors ( that is the only problem with Port Nature you either have to have a doorman or keep the doors locked or you have gate crashers )

Anyone lucky enough to get an invite to your soiree / social will have a great time .

Next soiree will be Saturday August 17 th starting at 9 30 pm . Either list yourselves or pm myself or Pat69drive for details . Others between Aug 18 th and 24 th depending on interest . Patrick

Colchester

We will be there on the 17th

"We will be there on the 17th "
Noted . Will be circulating a guest list nearer the time. Drinks, a great marina view and fun. Organised by Pat69drive .

Colchester

Sounds great , looking forward to it

We arrive on the 16th till 20th September. If a party is organised within this time we would love to attend.

??

"We arrive on the 16th till 20th September. If a party is organised within this time we would love to attend.

??"

Hi . An Italian couple that I know are over so will be holding one most nights . I will send you details nearer the time. Send message to organiser Pat69drive for full details .

I’ll be there from August 18th for four nights xx

Update. The soirees will be various nationalities . Not everyone will speak English First one is Sat Aug 17 th. Guests will also be from other sites. Either list yourselves here or contact Pat69drive for details.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We are at the Cap from thus Sunday 18th until Friday 23rd. Would love to meet up with sexy couples ay a party or elsewhere.

By *ields of BarleyMan  over a year ago

London

Will be updated later

We will be in the Cap from 15th thru 19th for 5 nights - staying at Natureva Spa - any singles or couples interested in hooking up please drop us a line xx

London

For Saturdays soiree you should have received details plus guest list ( if not contact Pat69drive or pm me ) Start time is 21 30

By *ophie SteveCouple  over a year ago

Redruth

We'll be enjoying our first visit to Cap from 26th-30th August - would love to join your soirée if you are holding one during this time?!

London

"We'll be enjoying our first visit to Cap from 26th-30th August - would love to join your soirée if you are holding one during this time?!"

Hi . Thanks for the interest but I will have left by then .Another couple on the thread may be organising one so it is worth contacting them . Enjoy your holiday and maybe see you at one next year

By *icnic5Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Hi. Well behaved male here. Would it be possible to be added to Saturday’s guest list please?

By *icnic5Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Hi. Well behaved male here. Would it be possible to be added to Saturday’s guest list please?

London

Saturday night now full up. If you would like to attend on other nights , pm Pat69drive or list yourselves here

London

Pat69drive will be organising a number of soiree evenings . These should appeal to those who like a few drinks ( not too many ) , conversation , great view of the harbour , and action either in the bedroom , lounge or balcony . Those who are happy to be watched can leave the bedroom door open . In the lounge or balcony others will be watching or participating alongside

Tonight Sunday 9 30 pm

If you wish to attend list yourselves here or contact Pat69drive or pm me

By *aynesmythCouple  over a year ago

Christchurch

Went to Pat69drive’s soirée last night had a fantastic night with Patrick and other guests. Carole had a great session with Patrick whilst Paul played with some lady guests. We will definitely be going again this evening. So sad that we are leaving tomorrow morning and will miss the rest of the soirées. A lovely apartment with plenty of playing space

London

To night. Three couples have confirmed that they will be attending. Two others have expressed interest but yet to confirm. If you want to attend list yourselves here or contact Pat69drive . There is also a What's App Group specifically for the soirees. Pm Pat69drive if you want to be added.

Porthmadog

Hi, we are here in Cap and looking forward to meeting.... maybe tuesday?

London

"Hi, we are here in Cap and looking forward to meeting.... maybe tuesday?"
Tuesday confirmed . Guest list will be circulated later either via the Whats App group or messaging

Porthmadog

Great! If anyone sees us (Suzie is in her heavy brass collar) say hi xx

London

To night Monday soiree at 21 30. An opportunity to have a few drinks enjoy a great view of the marina and play in bedroom or lounge . Port Soleil next to Joys restaurant. List yourselves or pm Pat69drive for details.

London

To night Tuesday at 21 30. Drinks, marina view and play either in bedroom , lounge or balcony. Contact Pat69drive for details or list yourselves here.

By *ands4nowCouple  over a year ago

South West Devon

We have now attended two of Patrick's Soiree's and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had a great time.

Patrick is a very kind and attentive host who always puts his guests first. His apartment has a great view of the harbour and lends itself to easy socialising and then playing later in the evening. But rest assured nothing will be forced upon you.

So if you think this could be for you, why not give it a try? What have you to loose? We will certainly be going again whenever we get the chance.

Finally Patrick does provide drinks, but , although he would never mention it, please don't abuse his hospitality and provide nothing in return. M&S xx

merseyside

"We have now attended two of Patrick's Soiree's and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had a great time.

Patrick is a very kind and attentive host who always puts his guests first. His apartment has a great view of the harbour and lends itself to easy socialising and then playing later in the evening. But rest assured nothing will be forced upon you.

So if you think this could be for you, why not give it a try? What have you to loose? We will certainly be going again whenever we get the chance.

Finally Patrick does provide drinks, but , although he would never mention it, please don't abuse his hospitality and provide nothing in return. M&S xx"

100% agree, Pat is a fantastic host and very genuine bloke.

No Cap for us this year but will be back with a vengeance in 2020.

London

"We have now attended two of Patrick's Soiree's and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had a great time.

Finally Patrick does provide drinks, but , although he would never mention it, please don't abuse his hospitality and provide nothing in return. M&S xx

100% agree, Pat is a fantastic host and very genuine bloke.

No Cap for us this year but will be back with a vengeance in 2020."

Another Soiree to morrow night Thursday Start time 21 30. Pm Pat69drive for details or list yourselves here. There is also a What's App Group for the soirees so that those attending can communicate with each other . Patrick

By *iquidsilkCouple  over a year ago

Fife

We look forward to seeing Patrick again at tomorrow nights social. We will also bring another couple with us.

See you tomorrow ??

London

"We look forward to seeing Patrick again at tomorrow nights social. We will also bring another couple with us.

See you tomorrow ??"

Confirmed , There will also be two couples and a single lady from another site attending

London

"We look forward to seeing Patrick again at tomorrow nights social. We will also bring another couple with us.

See you tomorrow ?? Confirmed , There will also be two couples and a single lady from another site attending "

Thursday. 4 couples plus a single lady ( 2 more possible )

Friday. 3 couples from Fab confirmed so far.

List yourselves , pm Pat69drive or join the What's App soiree group

London

Thanks for all those who attended the soirees this week and some excellent evenings. Next soiree is Sunday September 7 th and others between September 7 th and 22 nd if enough interest . Pm Pat69drive for details or list yourselves here.

London

Wow12 coming on Sept 21 and 22. An Italian couple that I have known are also attending .

London

Hi. Change of plans . I am there from September 7 th onwards and will be doing one in the evening if there is sufficient interest . Patrick

Hi guys

Apologies as we miss your event as arrive on 28 sept. Looking to stay a few nights but not sure where to stay and whether it will be busy so not sure if stay 4 night or just the weekend in the village. Looked at eve hotel so far

Thank you if any can give some advice

Cheers

K

London

"Hi guys

Apologies as we miss your event as arrive on 28 sept. Looking to stay a few nights but not sure where to stay and whether it will be busy so not sure if stay 4 night or just the weekend in the village. Looked at eve hotel so far

Thank you if any can give some advice

Cheers

K

"

Hello , If this is your first visit to Cap you will find it very quiet and a lot of places will be closed . My advice would be to try and come befpre Sept 22 nd . Most places close after that and I am not sue if hotel Eve is even open then . If you have not booked yet , try and bring your trip forward to be within the season

Thank you and dates set in stone so hopefully a few people around

K&M

London

"Me and silver34 are there 29 th Aug for 9 days ..will we miss out?"
. As I now arrive on Sunday September 8 th or you are around, you are welcome to attend . I will send you details

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I should be still in Cap weekend 7th and 8th. Touring down on my motorbike and camping on site. I am friendly and would love to attend your soiree if possible please? Simon

London

First September soiree is Sunday September 8 th . Start time 21 30 . Pm Pat69drive for details or list yourselves here .Will also be doing other nights .

London

Sunday 8 th. Three couples attending plus an experienced bi lady from Denmark.

Porthmadog

Just to say, unsolicited testimonial....we attended Patrick's soirees when at Cap a couple of weeks ago, and they are upmarket evenings in a posh apartment hosted by a very polite host. It's great that he puts such effort into making sure everyone is happy.

Thanks Patrick, we really enjoyed ourselves and we're looking forward to meeting you again xx

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Just to say, unsolicited testimonial....we attended Patrick's soirees when at Cap a couple of weeks ago, and they are upmarket evenings in a posh apartment hosted by a very polite host. It's great that he puts such effort into making sure everyone is happy.

Thanks Patrick, we really enjoyed ourselves and we're looking forward to meeting you again xx"

Yes we can thoroughly endorse that. Patrick is a generous, non pushy host. If invited you should not hesitate to attend . Of course every party is different, it’s all about whose there on the night. At the very least you might just meet some interesting new people !!

London

A big thanks to all those who attended. It is much appreciated that a number of guests have taken the time to post some very positive feedback . Every soiree will be different depending on who is attending and what they want . They have ranged from simply social evenings to mass orgies . ( one couple even arrived early and started fucking on the setter before anyone else arrived – my participation was cut short as it was necessary to let other guests in ) The organisation of soiees can always be open to improvement and I have had a few suggestions .from those who attended . It was suggested people should not be let in after a certain time ( this was after I had to walk to the sauna and direct one couple to the apartment as they were having difficulty locating ) . However as attendees may not be ready at 21 30 I am rather indifferent if one or two couples arrive late .

There is never any formal plan for the evening and a topic often discussed is how to get the evening started ( for those wishing to have sex ) . Sometimes it is very straight forward , if I know a couple from a previous meet I can simply take the lady to the bedroom , on other occasions guests are left wondering when to start . Suggestions have ranged from having a target start time of 22 30 ( or earlier for those feeling really horney ) to ringing a bell at a certain time to indicate that the intimate part of the evening has started . At this stage those who do not want to participate can just watch or leave .

Some couples will not receive invites as they have blocks on any contact from single males ( and hence details cannot be sent unless they pm Pat69drive .

There is now a Whats App group specifically for the soirees where those attending can communicate with each other

Once again thanks to all those who attended and for some very position feedback. I will remember some soirees for the rest of my life .

London

First Soiree is Sunday 8 th. Then Tuesday 10 th. If I can get enough can also do one on the 9 th. Email Pat69drive for details or list yourselves here . Others during the week depending on interest. Not all guests will be able to speak English .

By *edonisticjCouple  over a year ago

richmond

We arrive late on Monday 9th. But might be able to swing by on Tuesday 10th. First time in Cap

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

As with many things in Cap looks like you have to be a couple to satisfy Pats entrance requirements. I would strongly recommend LustandDesires soireesfor genuine social meets. They are so welcoming and inclusive.

London

Next soiree is Tuesday 10 th September Strt time 21 30

then

Thursday 12 th

Note that nor all couples attending are from this site , and my not be able to speak English .

For details either pm Pat69drive or list yourselves here .

Usual formt . Drinks , a great view of the marina and socialising . You can play either in the bedroom or large lounge

London

Soiree to night Friday. Start time 21 30. Drinks, a great view of the harbour and two large play areas. Contact Pat69drive for details or list yourselves here . A French couple will also be attending.

London

The next soiree will be Sunday ( if there is sufficient interest ) . There are fewer people here now so the pool from which a guest list can be drawn is lower . Past experience has indicated that a soiree with two or three couples can be just as good as some of the larger ones which were very well attended last week.

Format usually is

a . Drinks and enjoy a great view of the marina

b. Play either in the lounge , bedroom or balcony .

For future soirees I am thinking of adopting a coding ( armband ) system as now used in the Sauna . These indicate whether you are straight , bi , dominant or into BDSM etc.

A big thanks to those who suggested improvements in how they are organised .

a . Steve of Bristol Couple 911 suggested using name labels , I have now adopted this and it went down well with all the guests in addition to being a good opening chat . I will use a colouring system on the names so that guests can indicate their sexual preferences

b. Another common area of discussion is how to get the evening started ( discussed by a lot of guests ) . Some have suggested that the evening is split .

a. First hour is chat / socialising

b. At 22 30 play starts

Sometimes it is very easy . I was able to take one German Lady ( whom I knew previously ) straight to the bedroom as soon as she arrived and other guests then started playing . At another a very lively and outgoing Welsh lady came over to me and with mutual feelings we put the show on the road . Five other couples then followed . On other occasions guests are left wondering how to start .

Using a specific start time for play might put some people off or put them under pressure to perform .

c. Provision of music . This is not my strong point . The solution is probably to bring your own choice on CD or feed it through my laptop

A big thanks to all who attended this year . All those guests who actively participated had a great time . Eve from curious adventurers sung a few fantastic songs and all the guests thoroughly enjoyed them ( her husband did though remind her she was at an orgy , not a singsong )

The season is now winding down so it is unlikely that there will be many more where three ladies are being fucked doggy style on the sofa and two other couples in the bedroom.

If you want to attend this week pm Pat69drive or list yourselves here.

London

Update on to nights soiree

One Spanish and one German couple are attending . The German lady is fantastic in bed and I am sure that the ladies will not be disappointed with her husband ( they are active players )

Any couples want to volunteer to represent the UK or will it be Europeans only? PM Pat69drive for details . Start time is 21 30 . The couples attending are from another site

"The next soiree will be Sunday ( if there is sufficient interest ) . There are fewer people here now so the pool from which a guest list can be drawn is lower . Past experience has indicated that a soiree with two or three couples can be just as good as some of the larger ones which were very well attended last week.

Format usually is

a . Drinks and enjoy a great view of the marina

b. Play either in the lounge , bedroom or balcony .

For future soirees I am thinking of adopting a coding ( armband ) system as now used in the Sauna . These indicate whether you are straight , bi , dominant or into BDSM etc.

A big thanks to those who suggested improvements in how they are organised .

a . Steve of Bristol Couple 911 suggested using name labels , I have now adopted this and it went down well with all the guests in addition to being a good opening chat . I will use a colouring system on the names so that guests can indicate their sexual preferences

b. Another common area of discussion is how to get the evening started ( discussed by a lot of guests ) . Some have suggested that the evening is split .

a. First hour is chat / socialising

b. At 22 30 play starts

Sometimes it is very easy . I was able to take one German Lady ( whom I knew previously ) straight to the bedroom as soon as she arrived and other guests then started playing . At another a very lively and outgoing Welsh lady came over to me and with mutual feelings we put the show on the road . Five other couples then followed . On other occasions guests are left wondering how to start .

Using a specific start time for play might put some people off or put them under pressure to perform .

c. Provision of music . This is not my strong point . The solution is probably to bring your own choice on CD or feed it through my laptop

A big thanks to all who attended this year . All those guests who actively participated had a great time . Eve from curious adventurers sung a few fantastic songs and all the guests thoroughly enjoyed them ( her husband did though remind her she was at an orgy , not a singsong )

The season is now winding down so it is unlikely that there will be many more where three ladies are being fucked doggy style on the sofa and two other couples in the bedroom.

If you want to attend this week pm Pat69drive or list yourselves here.

"

thanks pat for your hospitality we had a great time already looking forward to next year in cap

London

Next soiree this Friday. 21 30 start . If you wish to attend pm Pat69drive or list yourselves here.

If there are sufficient numbers can also so Wednesday or Thursday this week.

London

"Next soiree this Friday. 21 30 start . If you wish to attend pm Pat69drive or list yourselves here.

If there are sufficient numbers can also so Wednesday or Thursday this week. "

To night at 21 30 if any couples are still here . Either list yourselves here or pm Pat69drive. Great view of the marina, drinks and pleasure in the play areas.

London

"As with many things in Cap looks like you have to be a couple to satisfy Pats entrance requirements. I would strongly recommend LustandDesires soireesfor genuine social meets. They are so welcoming and inclusive."

Hello . I have noted your comments

In Cap , single men can participate in most activities ( there are only a few which are couples only ) . You simply have to pay the relevant entry fee in order to enter and have the opportunity to participate in the fun . One Sauna is open from mid day , another from 2pm , Tanta and various other clubs from 11 pm . You also have access to the adult cinema ( entry 12 Euro ) if you do not wish to pay 55 Euro to enter a club or Sauna . I always advise any single man going to Cap to budget for at least 60 Euro per night for club entry fees . ( otherwise you will simply be drinking in a bar which you could easily do either in the UK or any other resort ) . All the fun in Cap comes at a price .

As organiser of the soirees ( and in commom with any party organiser ) the decision about who should attend lies with the party organiser . The soirees are usually organised by myself ( Pat69drive ) and on occasions I host for a party organiser from another site and provide a limited number of my own guests ( the guests at these events will generally be from various other European Counties )

On occasions single men have attended . One single gentleman travels 2 hours each way to attend , is young , polite and a bit hit with all the ladies attending in addition to being a greater performer . He is also very polite . Another gentleman attended ( with the exception of one ) all the August soirees and helped me both prepare and clean up afterwards . He was also very popular with all the couples attending ( three of them arranged 121 meets with him after the soirees had finished )

When single gents enquire about th soirees they rarely make any real attempt to market themselves. Most just ask to come and give no indication of their hobbies , interests , or occupation . If I suggest that they might be better going to the Sauna the usual answer is that it is too expensive . As someone who goes to the Sauna quite regularly such an answer is hardly the one which I would expect ( they are happy to attend my soiree (probably hoping that they would be the only single man there ) as it is free but are not prepared to go to the Sauna because it is too expensive .

One gentleman seemed to think that because he was ( to quote his words ) young and energetic this should be sufficient criteria for him to attend and even asked me to ask other guests if he could attend ( not withstanding the fact that I am the organiser and select the attendees , not other guests ) . Many of the gentleman who have attended are immaculately presented and I have yet to be advised by the ladies attending thatcouple the men ( partners of wives ) were unable to satisfy their needs . The evenings are about quality ( not quantity ) . It would be interesting to know why he thinks that younger men are any more energetic that those above his age .

Regular feedback from the couples who attend the soirees and acted on where necessary . I am still in regular contact with the couples who attended the first ever soiree ( they all enjoyed it so much each couple came back the following evening )

Hopefully some of those who attended this year in 2020 will come again next year There will be an international flavour as contact has been built up with a number of European Couples ( including one who have attended a number of times who organise parties in Basel to which they have kindly invited me and provided a list of all the dates ).

If you wish to keep in contact with those who have attended or would like details of future soirees pm Pat69drive . Your details can be added to the soiree Whats App group . ( requests to join are reviewed thoroughly before anyone is added to the group which includes couples and one or two selected single me from other sites )

Cap d’Agde, France

"As with many things in Cap looks like you have to be a couple to satisfy Pats entrance requirements. I would strongly recommend LustandDesires soireesfor genuine social meets. They are so welcoming and inclusive."

Having hosted some soirées in the UK and France, we would say having additional single males are advantageous.

However it is also a question of proportion (and sexual disposition)

Realistically, Pat’s apartment can accommodate comfortably 5/6 couples and the maximum additional guys we would say would be 2.

Given that Pat would be one of them, this would be restrictive and any extra males would need to be fully verified/recommended.

Too many opportunities have been wasted, in our experience, because so many fantastic, perfect bodied guys haven’t been able to perform on the day.

Lustanddesire socials are indeed inclusive but these are just that, socials, not a play party!

London

2020 soirees will be between the dates as scheduled below depending on demand . Contact Pat69drive ( organiser ) if you require further details . Bristolcouple911 ( Steve ) are helping to organise those held in July and August . Those attending will be from a number of different European Countries as the invites are sent to members of a number of different sites .

London

"2020 soirees will be between the dates as scheduled below depending on demand . Contact Pat69drive ( organiser ) if you require further details . Bristolcouple911 ( Steve ) are helping to organise those held in July and August . Those attending will be from a number of different European Countries as the invites are sent to members of a number of different sites ."

April 10 th to 13 rd

May 8 th to 11 th

May 23 rd to May 27 th 23 rd

June 21 sr to June 28 th

July 19 th to 26 th

August 15 th 23 rd

September 5 th to 12 th

London

BiJane4fun has uploaded a video of some action in the apartment at a soiree . A great video. Would liked to have straightened the bed cover before it was taken , otherwise it is perfect .

London

Next soirees are between Dec 28 th and Jan 1 st if anyone is around . One couple who are very experienced party organisers are attending. Organised by Pat69drive.

By *rixiepeepWoman  over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

How do I find accommodation here please last time we came we had our camper but don't anymore x

London

"How do I find accommodation here please last time we came we had our camper but don't anymore x"
While Cap is a fantastic place for having fun and it all comes at a price. Accommodation is expensive. For cheap accommodation either a pitch on the Campsite or see if anyone will let you pitch a tent on their site. Accommodation outside the village is half the price of that inside the village though a lot less convenient. From memory a lady poster on here was attempting to organise a group holiday . I am not sure how far she got. It might be worth contacting here. There are a few posters on this forum who own apartments so it might be worth contacting them and there are a few large accommodation agencies in the village itself. If you are struggling to find suitable accommodation send me a pm and I may be able to advise.

London

Soiree confirmed . Three couples plus one single male and Pat69drive . Date Dec 30 th. Other dates if anyone is around.

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Is this dec2019?

Are there still meets going on in the winter?

London

"Is this dec2019?

Are there still meets going on in the winter?"

Dec 2019 . Will be very quiet but a few people I know are attending . Probably quality , not quantity . Quite a few French residents come to Cap to celebrate the new year

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

Soiree on Dec 30 th . ( organised by Pat69dive and another couple ) Three uk couples and one single male attending . Probably too cold to stand on the balcony but I have a powerful heater which heats the apartment very quickly . Other dates between Dec 28 th and Jan 1 st if sufficient interest from other sites .

There is a Whats App group for these soirees . Send a request to Pat69drive if you would like details about joining .

merseyside

Hi Pat

Hope you have had a nice Christmas and your New Year party in Cap goes with a bang.

By *ichelleDave7Man  over a year ago

near Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 27/12/19 17:17:40]

By *ichelleDave7Man  over a year ago

near Plymouth

Hi Patrick, we are very interested in attending one of your famous parties on the 20th July. We are already on the attending forum and will be in Agde until the 22nd July. Look forward to hearing from you in due course. Regards Michelle and Dave xx

"Hi Patrick, we are very interested in attending one of your famous parties on the 20th July. We are already on the attending forum and will be in Agde until the 22nd July. Look forward to hearing from you in due course. Regards Michelle and Dave xx"
Hello. Noted . Will send you full details nearer the time .Look foward to seeing a few new faces plus regulars from previous years.

"Hi Pat

Hope you have had a nice Christmas and your New Year party in Cap goes with a bang."

Hi. Hope yours went well . I am flying out to morrow . One checked in case is full of new linen for the apartment.

merseyside

"Hi Pat

Hope you have had a nice Christmas and your New Year party in Cap goes with a bang. Hi. Hope yours went well . I am flying out to morrow . One checked in case is full of new linen for the apartment. "

Have a great NYE.

Let us know what Cap is like this time of year.

Have fun.

Liz and Paul. X

"Hi Pat

Hope you have had a nice Christmas and your New Year party in Cap goes with a bang. Hi. Hope yours went well . I am flying out to morrow . One checked in case is full of new linen for the apartment.

Have a great NYE.

Have fun.

Liz and Paul. X"

Hi . At this time of year Cap is very different to the summer . It is mainly locals and a few visitors . I only decided to go recently because I had to bring over new linen for the apartment .

I made a slight error on my ticket and panicked when I could not see instructions for my booked in case . I booked another case so paid for three in total !! . At the airport when I checked in , the agent showed me the confirmation ( it was in extremely small print ) Lesson learned so will not make that mistake again . The buses are running and had time for a coffee in the hotel opposite the station .

Food wise , only the bakery in Port Ambonne is open. ( they do however sell butter , eggs , jam and cheese ) . For anything else you will need to get the bus to Cap d Agde . A few restaurants are open including Joys , the Terrasse , and Maxines .Bars that are open are Maxines , Bodega and Pilouterie ( with music as usual ) . The barman from 1664 is working in the Bodega .The Sauna is also open - went Saturday and it was a complete waste of money . My chat with another gentleman tended to confirm this opinion.

A lot of bars on the beach are dismantled and stored near the caravan site ( they are surrounded by temporary fencing ) . The upstairs bar at Bisous is also dismantled .

New years eve at Cap is eye watering expensive . One restaurant is charging 125 Euros for a meal , I think Maxines is 185 Euros and other Clubs circa 250 . The Pilouterie bar are also charging ( think they are laying on a meal ) . I am not sure about the Bodega ( hopefully not as I would like to go there ) . If the Bodega are charging the usual amounts , I will be spending new yeas eve on the balcony of the apartment admiring the view . !!!!.

In summary at Xmas Cap is quiet at Xmas and exceptionally expensive on News Years eve .

A lot of bars are

merseyside

"Hi Pat

Hope you have had a nice Christmas and your New Year party in Cap goes with a bang. Hi. Hope yours went well . I am flying out to morrow . One checked in case is full of new linen for the apartment.

Have a great NYE.

Have fun.

Liz and Paul. X

Hi . At this time of year Cap is very different to the summer . It is mainly locals and a few visitors . I only decided to go recently because I had to bring over new linen for the apartment .

I made a slight error on my ticket and panicked when I could not see instructions for my booked in case . I booked another case so paid for three in total !! . At the airport when I checked in , the agent showed me the confirmation ( it was in extremely small print ) Lesson learned so will not make that mistake again . The buses are running and had time for a coffee in the hotel opposite the station .

Food wise , only the bakery in Port Ambonne is open. ( they do however sell butter , eggs , jam and cheese ) . For anything else you will need to get the bus to Cap d Agde . A few restaurants are open including Joys , the Terrasse , and Maxines .Bars that are open are Maxines , Bodega and Pilouterie ( with music as usual ) . The barman from 1664 is working in the Bodega .The Sauna is also open - went Saturday and it was a complete waste of money . My chat with another gentleman tended to confirm this opinion.

A lot of bars on the beach are dismantled and stored near the caravan site ( they are surrounded by temporary fencing ) . The upstairs bar at Bisous is also dismantled .

New years eve at Cap is eye watering expensive . One restaurant is charging 125 Euros for a meal , I think Maxines is 185 Euros and other Clubs circa 250 . The Pilouterie bar are also charging ( think they are laying on a meal ) . I am not sure about the Bodega ( hopefully not as I would like to go there ) . If the Bodega are charging the usual amounts , I will be spending new yeas eve on the balcony of the apartment admiring the view . !!!!.

In summary at Xmas Cap is quiet at Xmas and exceptionally expensive on News Years eve .

A lot of bars are "

Pat

Wherever you end up have a great time and see you in 2020.

Missed Cap last year so it's two visits in 2020, can't wait. X

Well we have had a brilliant time as ever after Le Dernier Bain De L’Annee.

We spotted you on the plane over and in Pilou but not on the beach ??????

I’m there the Third week of April. Would love to attend.

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

Know its ages away but we are coming for our first visit 14th-19th September and are interested in attending one of your soirees. Thanks. Xx

"Know its ages away but we are coming for our first visit 14th-19th September and are interested in attending one of your soirees. Thanks. Xx"
Hello.As I leave on 15 September the only evening that matches your dates is 14 th and I will run one then if there is sufficient demand . If you would like to be added to the What's App soiree group send details to user name Pat69drive and you will be added. This allows you to communicate either with others who have attended or those who have attended in the past . Patrick.

"2020 soirees will be between the dates as scheduled below depending on demand . Contact Pat69drive ( organiser ) if you require further details . Bristolcouple911 ( Steve ) are helping to organise those held in July and August . Those attending will be from a number of different European Countries as the invites are sent to members of a number of different sites ."

April 10 th to 13 rd ( Easter )

May 8 th to 11 th ( Bank holiday )

May 23 rd to May 27 th 23 rd ( Bank holiday )

June 19 th to June 28 th ( and possibly June 29 th to July 2 nd )

July 19 th to 26 th

August 15 th 23 rd

September 5 th to 15 th

""2020 soirees will be between the dates as scheduled below depending on demand . Contact Pat69drive ( organiser ) if you require further details . Bristolcouple911 ( Steve ) are helping to organise those held in July and August . Those attending will be from a number of different European Countries as the invites are sent to members of a number of different sites ."

April 10 th to 13 rd ( Easter )

May 8 th to 11 th ( Bank holiday )

May 23 rd to May 27 th 23 rd ( Bank holiday )

June 19 th to June 28 th ( and possibly June 29 th to July 2 nd )

July 19 th to 26 th

August 15 th 23 rd

September 5 th to 15 th "

There is a Whats App group for the soirees should you wish to communicate with others attending ( not all attendees are from this site . If you wish to be added to the group please contact Pat69drive

Created a kik group for people who is going to cap d'agde in this year: capdagde2020

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We are at the Cap 17th to 22nd June.....always happy to meet with likeminded kinksters

By *R01Couple  over a year ago

St Albans

Haven't experienced this but would be happy to so will keep eye out for any, do invite us

There are now 44 members of the Whats App Group for the soirees. Members are a wide variety of Nationalities and not all speak English. They have however attended previous soirees or know someone who has attended.

The soirees will usually start at 9pm and the format usually is drinks, chat , enjoy a view of the marina and then participate in the bedroom/ balcony or lounge fun ( those who do not want to participate can watch )

Members of the group can check who is actually attending a soiree , chat with those who previously attended and exchange details etc.

If you wish to be added pm Pat69drive . Not everyone can be added as there is a degree of vetting involved to ensure that the group is not misused.

Assuming that travel restrictions are not imposed due to the virus , the first soirees are at Easter followed by both bank holiday weekends.

One member organises parties in Germany and another are actively involved a wide variety of events in Cap d Agde .

Wow12 ( who came last year) will be attending the June soirees. They have asked me to list themselves. Patrick

If you do not want to join the What's App Group because you wish to keep your number private buy .

would like other members to be aware of your interest advise Pat69drive who will inform the group and paste your picture in ( alternatively just list yourselves here ) .

We booked oltra for 27/06-04/07 and we were so exited for going. Unfortunately, this corona situation pressured decision on us to rebook it and the new date will be 29/08-06/09. We still will be in oltra and still with tent and still will ask oltra to let us book same pitch on Allee plage 70... Stay safe all of you and we hope to see you there in cap xx

"We booked oltra for 27/06-04/07 and we were so exited for going. Unfortunately, this corona situation pressured decision on us to rebook it and the new date will be 29/08-06/09. We still will be in oltra and still with tent and still will ask oltra to let us book same pitch on Allee plage 70... Stay safe all of you and we hope to see you there in cap xx "
Hello . Thank you for the update . We are all in the dark and no one knows when the virus will be under control . Currently I regard everyone as a potential death sentence and am adhering rigorously to the social distancing rules . I was really annoyed on Saturday when a women came up very close to me in the supermarket in order to retrieve a carton in which to store eggs . When it becomes safe to meet again , I look forward to meeting both those who attended in the past and new guests . Hopefully we can organise one to celebrate the end of the bad times and the beginning of a great future . ( I think we all have a lot of catching up to do ) . A few good soirees will take our minds off the economic damage which will take years to repair .

merseyside

"We booked oltra for 27/06-04/07 and we were so exited for going. Unfortunately, this corona situation pressured decision on us to rebook it and the new date will be 29/08-06/09. We still will be in oltra and still with tent and still will ask oltra to let us book same pitch on Allee plage 70... Stay safe all of you and we hope to see you there in cap xx Hello . Thank you for the update . We are all in the dark and no one knows when the virus will be under control . Currently I regard everyone as a potential death sentence and am adhering rigorously to the social distancing rules . I was really annoyed on Saturday when a women came up very close to me in the supermarket in order to retrieve a carton in which to store eggs . When it becomes safe to meet again , I look forward to meeting both those who attended in the past and new guests . Hopefully we can organise one to celebrate the end of the bad times and the beginning of a great future . ( I think we all have a lot of catching up to do ) . A few good soirees will take our minds off the economic damage which will take years to repair . "

Hi Pat

Your quote of 'potential death sentence' made me chuckle.

I have this vision of you walking into Tesco's with a shotgun, shouting get back you infected bastards, I only want 6 medium free range eggs.

Do agree, its a worrying time. Hopefully, the contagion will pass, sooner rather than later.

We've still got flights booked for a week in late June and 10 days in September.

Who knows, if the let the flights go on our date in June, will give it a whirl, even if the place isn't too busy at least will have the beach.

Feel sorry for the bar owners, not sure how they will get along with such a short season at the best of times.

Hope to see you around.

Take care, stay safe.

Liz and Paul.

Just got rebooking confirmed by oltra

29/08-06/09 is our new plan

Hope all will be back tonormal

Stay safe all

It looks like there will not be any soirees before July. In the present climate it would be interesting to see how many people would want to attend in any event.

I am being very cautious and while the risk of dying from the virus is very low, seeing photographs of some younger people on ventilators struggling to breathe ( or eventually dying ) does not encourage any unnecessary socialising. .

On the other hand a lot of people will not want to miss out on soiree fun for ever.

Would those attending need to wear a full set of PPE and a face mask ?

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"It looks like there will not be any soirees before July. In the present climate it would be interesting to see how many people would want to attend in any event.

I am being very cautious and while the risk of dying from the virus is very low, seeing photographs of some younger people on ventilators struggling to breathe ( or eventually dying ) does not encourage any unnecessary socialising. .

On the other hand a lot of people will not want to miss out on soiree fun for ever.

Would those attending need to wear a full set of PPE and a face mask ? "

Don’t think you will be here before 31st October. Pat, you are not living in a Schengen Country as far as we are aware. Therefore, at present, Macron is not allowing you in.

Cap d’Agde, France

"It looks like there will not be any soirees before July. In the present climate it would be interesting to see how many people would want to attend in any event.

Would those attending need to wear a full set of PPE and a face mask ?

Don’t think you will be here before 31st October. Pat, you are not living in a Schengen Country as far as we are aware. Therefore, at present, Macron is not allowing you in. "

As I understand it, the travel ban on non residents is until the 15th May. After this date until the 31st October there will be strict border controls on entry to France.

Given that foreign tourists normally contribute 25 billion euros to the French GDP I can't imagine that France will be closing its borders completely especially during the summer when it's trying to kick-start it's economy.

The 25 billion euros added to the French GDP can easily be offset by the cost of a second lockdown should the virus kick off again after France has invested so much in the 1st lockdown.

I would love for France to open its borders for tourism however doubt if it will happen this summer.

I will be holding a Kenny Rogers tribute evening in the apartment later in the year. See the Kenny Rogers tribute thread.

These evenings will be very different if you have to social distance and wear a mask. Not quite the same as previous years .

Fingers crossed x

Will be running a few soirees between July 18 th and July 31 st . Contact Pat69drive for further details . Due to Covid 19 , format may differ this year

Two other couples have offered assistance to help organise . They run between July 16 th and July 31 , Aug 15 to 23 and Sept 5 to 14. Contact Pat69drive or Bristolcouple911 for further information Patrick

By *odkaanddietcokeCouple  over a year ago

New Romney

We are having first visit to Cap 26 July to 2 Aug. Any tips and Advice?

Soiree to night . Start time 10 pm . Fully compliant with all local Covid 19 regulation . For details pm Pat69drive or post here . Four couples attending If you wish to join the Whata App group to communicate with others attending , pm me or Pat69drive . Drinks , a great view of the marina , soft music and fun.

Last one this visit. To morrow afternoon 2 pm to 6 pm. Experienced Continental couples attending who have been previously. For details contact Pat69drive. All local Covid 19 regulations adhered to.

Next soiree is Sunday 16 August . Fully compliant with all French Covid 19 guidelines. Drinks, a great view of the marina and fun and pleasure for those who seek it. The guest list will be a mixture of couples from a number of European counties. To attend either list yourselves or pm Pat69drive . There is also a Whats App group for those who are interested in meeting other couples. Members are from a variety of European Countries. The group gives you the opportunity to see and contact who else is attending a soiree or alternatively a mechanism to arrange you own meets in Cap. A number of couples who were introduced at the soirees have arranged their own group meeting at the Sauna to morrow and five couples will be attending.

Other soirees will be run during the week.

Various days during the week . All local Covid 19 guidelines are adhered to .

Cap was very different this year and has come to a premature end . However we have to accept that life moves on and things are now very different.

The good news is that there are now 48 members of the Cap d Agde soiree group from a variety of different countries some of whom want to stay in touch when not in Cap d Agde . It is proposed to organise a few re unions , the first of which is likely in two weeks time and organised by one of the members .

If you have an interest in Cap d Agde and would like to join the Whats App group in order to stay in contact send a pm to me or Pat69drive .

It is necessary to do a few checks before you are added to the group. It would not look good for the group if people were added to it and subsequently had to be removed because they mis used it . The group is a great way of staying in contact with people from a variety of different countries. ( some of whom organise parties in their own country ). The membership currently numbers 48 couples .

» Add a new message to this topic