FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde Soiree Evenings

Cap d Agde Soiree Evenings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

Pat69drive will be organising a number of soiree evenings . These should appeal to those who like a few drinks ( not too many ) , conversation , great view of the harbour , and action either in the bedroom , lounge or balcony . Those who are happy to be watched can leave the bedroom door open . In the lounge or balcony others will be watching or participating alongside .

Dates on selected nights between

April 19 th to April 21 st

May 4 th to May 6 th

May24 th to May 26 th

June 15 th to June 21 st

July 20 th to July 28 th

August 17 th to August 25 th

September 14 th to September 22 nd

You have an opportunity to participate in the action , watch , or display you sexy clothing ( whether male or female ) , If sufficient interest may do one or two themed evenings ( leather , bondage pvc etc )

You pm me or Pat69drive for further details . ( or just list your interest on here )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

"Pat69drive will be organising a number of soiree evenings . These should appeal to those who like a few drinks ( not too many ) , conversation , great view of the harbour , and action either in the bedroom , lounge or balcony . Those who are happy to be watched can leave the bedroom door open . In the lounge or balcony others will be watching or participating alongside .

Dates on selected nights between

April 19 th to April 21 st

May 4 th to May 6 th

May24 th to May 26 th

June 15 th to June 21 st

July 20 th to July 28 th

August 17 th to August 25 th

September 14 th to September 22 nd

You have an opportunity to participate in the action , watch , or display you sexy clothing ( whether male or female ) , If sufficient interest may do one or two themed evenings ( leather , bondage pvc etc )

You pm me or Pat69drive for further details . ( or just list your interest on here )

"

First one is Saturday 20 th April. Two couples ( not on this site ) are attending.

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

This weekend May 4 th to 6 th. Members from another site will be attending..

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

"This weekend May 4 th to 6 th. Members from another site will be attending..

."

Running one this weekend May 23rd to May 27 th . Couples from another site attending. Organised by Pat69drive.

By *ring twoCouple 8 weeks ago

Tring

Would be nice to come along & see what it’s all about. We are there from 20th.

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

"Would be nice to come along & see what it’s all about. We are there from 20th. "

Noted . I will circulate a lit of who is attending nearer the time

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

June dates are Fridays and Saturdays

Friday June 14 th

Saturday June 15 th

Friday June 21 st

Saturday June 22 nd

By *assanova999Man 8 weeks ago

Paris, Cap d'Agde

"June dates are Fridays and Saturdays

Friday June 14 th

Saturday June 15 th

Friday June 21 st

Saturday June 22 nd

"

Pat69drive, count me in for the middle(first) weekend of June 2019.I will be there during 14th & 15th June and willing to participate

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

These are organises by Pat69drive and June dates are. Friday 14 th

Saturday 15 th and Sunday 17 th . Then June 21 st June 22nd and possibly 23 rd. Contact me or Pat69drive for details or list yourselves.

By *ristolCouple911Couple 6 weeks ago

Bristol

Over the last four years we have been to several of Patrick’s Soirées in his beautiful apartment overlooking the Harbour, We have met and made some lovely lasting friends thanks to his introductions.

Pat is a great host and puts all his guests needs first he will not be offended if you just want to come for a drink to check things out as it is always daunting arriving at someone’s home you have not met before.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new this year xx

By *ucianpoundCouple 6 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/Devon

"Over the last four years we have been to several of Patrick’s Soirées in his beautiful apartment overlooking the Harbour, We have met and made some lovely lasting friends thanks to his introductions.

Pat is a great host and puts all his guests needs first he will not be offended if you just want to come for a drink to check things out as it is always daunting arriving at someone’s home you have not met before.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new this year xx"

Cap d Agde this week

This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details.

By *ornyfuckers66Couple 6 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

We are out 19 to 26 June and are Cap virgins looking to play

Cap d Agde this week

"We are out 19 to 26 June and are Cap virgins looking to play"
Hello. I will send you details to morrow as I have a busy day today and will be up at 2 30 pm to catch a flight .

By *ap d agde coupleCouple 6 weeks ago

EPPING Essex

Any couples going on the 15th

By *our LamourCouple 6 weeks ago

'near that London'

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details. "

Good evening , we would like to attend your soirée on Saturday 22nd, we have been recommended by some mutual friends from Bristol!!

By *ractors and TrailersMan 6 weeks ago

london

[Removed by poster at 13/06/19 19:09:08]

Cap d Agde this week

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details. "
I prepared this late last night and got it wrong . I should have referred to Friday 14 th. Four couples now confirmed and one single male. I will circulate a list of who is attending to morrow. Any one else wishing to attend list yourselves or on me. Patrick.

Cap d Agde this week

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details. I prepared this late last night and got it wrong . I should have referred to Friday 14 th. Four couples now confirmed and one single male. I will circulate a list of who is attending to morrow. Any one else wishing to attend list yourselves or on me. Patrick."
This is now rescheduled to Saturday 15 th and I will also run one this Sunday.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple 6 weeks ago

EPPING Essex

So it is now this Saturday? What time ?

Cap d Agde this week

"So it is now this Saturday? What time ? "
Hello . 9 am start . Will also do Sunday also but earlier I am circulating a guest list later so everyone knows who is coning . Patrick

By *ucianpoundCouple 6 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/Devon

Perhaps that should be a 9pm start Patrick unless you’re planning a sex marathon!

By *lhcouple1Couple 6 weeks ago

Narbonne ( near Cap D'Agde)

Look forward to seeing who else is going as we are hoping to maybe pop along

By *izandpaulCouple 6 weeks ago

merseyside

"Over the last four years we have been to several of Patrick’s Soirées in his beautiful apartment overlooking the Harbour, We have met and made some lovely lasting friends thanks to his introductions.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new this year xx

Totally agree. Pat is a wonderful host, easy-going, always respectful of his guests needs, especially lady guests!!

Had great nights at his lovely apartment, best way to meet fellow fabbers in a friendly, social atmosphere. Never any pressure to stay.

Thanks Pat for some great evenings. X

"

Cap d Agde this week

"Perhaps that should be a 9pm start Patrick unless you’re planning a sex marathon!"
Hi.Well spotted . Was up 2 30 am to catch flight . 9 pm start .

Cap d Agde this week

To night. Saturday. There are four couples attending . If you want an invite pm me or contact Pat69drive profile . Or just add yourself to the list.

To morrow the start time is earlier . If you want early evening fun as above. Fine if you just want to have fun and leave.

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

To day Sunday. If there is sufficient interest will run one to night starting early evening. PM me for details or list yourselves . Drinks, a great view of the harbour and fun. Organised by Pat69drive.

Cap d Agde this week

"This Friday June 21 st . Two couples confirmed and one single male. A few more places still available. Running one on Saturday evening as well. List yourselves here or pm me for details.

Good evening , we would like to attend your soirée on Saturday 22nd, we have been recommended by some mutual friends from Bristol!! "

Hello . You will need to contact Bristol Couple 911 for details or email me on my Pat69drive account . There are filters on you account so I cannot send you the full details . Patrick

Cap d Agde this week

Friday 21 st . Two couples and one male confirmed

Saturday 22 nd . As above . Two couples plus one male

If you wish to attend either contact Pat69drive or Bristolcouple911 or list yourselves here . Patrick

By *ap d agde coupleCouple 5 weeks ago

EPPING Essex

We went Patrick’s soirée 15th/6 and had very lovely evening, Patrick put on some lovely food and his Apartment overlooks the harbour with some great views , there is absolutely no pressure and we had a wonderful sexy night with Patrick and anothe two couples

Cap d Agde this week

Soiree evenings this weekend Friday 21 st and Saturday 22 nd. Port Soleil Harbour view . Organised by Pat69drive and Bristolcouple911. PM for details or list yourselves . Possibly Sunday afternoon if enough interest.

By *ucianpoundCouple 5 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/Devon

"Soiree evenings this weekend Friday 21 st and Saturday 22 nd. Port Soleil Harbour view . Organised by Pat69drive and Bristolcouple911. PM for details or list yourselves . Possibly Sunday afternoon if enough interest. "

Shouldn't that be

'Possibly Sunday afternoon if enough energy left' Pat!

By *ristolCouple911Couple 5 weeks ago

Bristol

Went to Pats Soirée evening on Friday great success with two couples and a single lady, great conversation and even better interaction between all once everyone had got to know each other. Not to be missed if you enjoy private parties.

Cap d Agde this week

This Friday. Three couples coming.

If you wish to attend on either Friday or Saturday contact Bristolcouple911 or Pat69drive for details. Or just list yourselves here .

By *ild One and MinxCouple 5 weeks ago

Chislehurst

Ohhhhh we don’t arrive until 28th August

Maybe next time as we would have loved to come

Mwah

L&K xx

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

Next dates are between July 20 th and 28 th . Send a pm to Pat69drive for further details or list yourselves here .

By *meraldisle400 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Cap d Agde this week

Next one Saturday 20 h July , others during the week List yourselves or pm Pat69drive for details .

Drinks , great marina view and fun .

» Add a new message to this topic