FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde visitors listing for 2020

Cap d Agde visitors listing for 2020

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ields of Barley OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated September 29 )

If you want to be listed , please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location .

If any corrections or amendments are necessary , please advise .

If you want to be listed but do not know your dates , add yourself as a regular

***** Medical Sevices *****There is one Doctor in the village . ( Port Ambonne ) . Should you require an English Doctor there is one in Cap d Agde near Aqualand. You simply turn up and queue .

Testing for STIs is available at a clinic in Beziers . Private tests in France are inexpensive compared to the UK

***** Saunas ( sex clubs ) *****

Port Ambonne . Open daily from 2 pm to 1 am . Facilities include 4 playrooms , a cage , gloryhole , public play area , stream room , pool and a Sauna .

***** Local Residents *****

Coupleukcap * Resident all year *

Hot wife in france * Resident all year * Only a few minutes from the resort . Please come and say hi. *

Lucianpound * Happy to meet visitors to the area *

Mork and Cindy * Campsite all summer J81 *

Sexy Becky * Resident outside the village but only a few minutes drive away *

Tihcouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * May 1 st to May 4 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * May 21 st to May 25 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * June 20th to June 28 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

Pat69drive * July 18th to July 27 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

Pat69drive * Aug 20 th h to Aug 30 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Hello.. we are there 7th to 14th July. Staying in an Airbnb in Natura Beach x

By *imimartini64Couple  over a year ago

Essex/Cambs/Suffolk Border

Back again - Port Nature Villas - 1st to 12th July

By *ichelleDave7Man  over a year ago

near Plymouth

Michelledave7 13th July to 22nd July PortNature, the same as last year x

By *umgetusCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We are staying at port nature 3-9th september

London

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated October 16 )

If you want to be listed , please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location .

***** Medical Sevices *****There is one Doctor in the village . ( Port Ambonne ) . Should you require an English Doctor there is one in Cap d Agde near Aqualand. You simply turn up and queue .

Testing for STIs is available at a clinic in Beziers . Private tests in France are inexpensive compared to the UK

Port Ambonne . Open daily from 2 pm to 1 am . Facilities include 4 playrooms , a cage , gloryhole , public play area , stream room , pool and a Sauna .

Hot wife in france * Resident all year * Only a few minutes from the resort . Please come and say hi. *

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * April 10 to April 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * May 1 st to May 4 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * May 21 st to May 25 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Wow12 * June 15 th to June 29 th * Natureva Spa *

Pat69drive * June 20th to June 28 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pour Lamour * June 20 th to July 1st * Accommodation not specified *

Bristolcouple911 * July 1 st to August 31 st * Campsite * Michelle will be with me some of the time - will see you at some of the soirees *

Disnerds * July7 th to July 14 th * Natura Beach – AirBnb *

Mimimartini64 * July 1 st to July 12 th * Port Nature Villas *

Michelledave7 * July 13 th to July 22nd * Port Nature – same as last year *

Naughtyyorkshirecouple * July 17 th to August 1 st * Accommodation not specified *

Pat69drive * July 18th to July 27 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * Aug 15 th h to Aug 23 rd ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Cumgetus * September 3 rd to September 9 th * Port Nature *

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

LizandPaul * September 15 th to September 26 th * Port Soleil *

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hut No.4 june 8-18th June.Look forward to meeting old and new friends

By *heluvscockCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Staying at Heliopolis, 20th June - 4th July can’t wait!!!

By *hampagnepussytqCouple  over a year ago

Bromley

We will be there for a month from end of June. Looking for other sexy couples to share villa in Port Venus with or Bi sexual female companion for summer

By *nicecplCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

Natureva spa in June

London

Pat69drive *** December 28 th to Jan 1 st * Port Soleil * Bringing the new year in at Cap *

By *alrosMan  over a year ago

Limerick/Dublin/Beziers France

Valros..will be in Beziers area for most of the year from March/April onwards

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Looking to book for July and willing to share

Dates for 2020 sorted.

28.12 to 9.1 NYE last dip of the year !!!

29.3 to 5.4

18.5 to 4.7

16.9 to 9.10

By *lake ElleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Flights booked 25th June until 3rd July

Just booked up for the 18th to the 25th of June in PN754 Only Luxury Studio Naturist, love to meet up with some nice people, and if anyone can tell us the best and cheapest way to get from the airport, that would be great xx

By *pl_vitalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 10/11/19 09:52:32]

By *pl_vitalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

27th June to 5th July.

Hotel Natureva spa.

I am coming alone and booked Natureva spa hotel apartment, which can accommodate 4. If anyone interested in sharing please message me.

" Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated September 29 )

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * June 20th to June 28 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

Pat69drive * July 18th to July 27 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

Pat69drive * Aug 20 th h to Aug 30 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life

"

I am looking for male/female companion to book accomodation.

Dates are flexible

Message me

By *echarmentCouple  over a year ago

south wales

Long weekend 5th-8th June

London

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated November 13 th )

Tihcouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap *

Valros * Beziers * From March onwards *

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * Dec 28 th ( 2019 ) to Jan 1 st 2020 * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Having an Xmas break * One highly experienced couple who organise parties are coming to the the Xmas soiree *

Essexfun4two * Dec 28th ( 2019 ) to January 9 th 2019 * * Port Ambonne *NYE Last dip of the year *

Essexfun4two * March 29 th to April 5th * Port Ambonne *

Pat69drive * April 10 to April 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Essexfun4two ** May18 th to July 4 th * Port Ambonne *

Pecharment * June 5 th to June 8 th *

Nnicecpl * June ( dates not specified ) * Natureva spa * No further information provided *

Hut No 4 * June 8 th to 18 th * Port Soleil * Looking forward to meeting old and new friends *

Caringcouple4 ^ June 18 th to June 25 th * Port Nature 7 Luxury Studio * Would love to meet up – advice sough on the cheapest way to get from the airport *

Pat69drive * June 20th to June 28 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Sheluvscock * June 20 th to July 4 th * Heliopolis * Cannot wait *

Blake Ellie * June 25 th to July 3 rd * Accommodation not specified *

Cpl Vital * June 27 th to July 5 th * Hotel Natureva Spa ( can accommodate 4 , travelling by myself – if interesting in sharing contact me ) *

Bristolcouple911 * July 1 st to August 31 st * Campsite * Michelle will be with me some of the time - will see you at some of the soirees *

Champagnepussytq* July1 st to July 31 st * Seeking other sexy couples to share villa in Port Venus or bi sexual female companion for summer *

Naughtyyorkshirecouple * July 17 th to August 1 st * Accommodation not specified *

Pat69drive * July 18th to July 27 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * Aug 15 th h to Aug 23 rd ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Essexfun4two * September 16 th to October 9th * Port Ambonne *

We r there 27th to 30th July ;-

By *uffintwoCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

Flights booked. We will be there 21 to 28 June

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

12th - 19th September. Our third visit to this fab Village. Please message us if you fancy meeting up xxC&D

By *andl76Couple  over a year ago

north east

11-13 July Heliopolis

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Sept 12-19 Looking forward to our 2nd visit

By *entkevMan  over a year ago

Dover

Is this place open, busy and warm all year round (like gran caneria is)?

London

"Is this place open, busy and warm all year round (like gran caneria is)?"
Hello. It is open all year but only busy at weekends for locals outside the season which runs from Easter to September. You are likely to be very disappointed if you visit outside the season as a first timer

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Is this place open, busy and warm all year round (like gran caneria is)?"

It is mostly closed through the winter and nothing like as warm as GC.

As said above the clubs do open at the weekends but it is mostly (if not all) locals.

There are very few (if any) international visitors out of season.

By *entkevMan  over a year ago

Dover

Thank you all for your replies, much appreciated.

Port nature villa sept 2020

Bi with the right couple .

London

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated November 23 rd )

Tihcouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap *

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * Dec 28 th ( 2019 ) to Jan 1 st 2020 * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Having an Xmas break * One highly experienced couple who organise parties are coming to the the Xmas soiree *

Essexfun4two * Dec 28th ( 2019 ) to January 9 th 2019 * * Port Ambonne *NYE Last dip of the year *

Nnicecpl * June ( dates not specified ) * Natureva spa * No further information provided *

Hut No 4 * June 8 th to 18 th * Port Soleil * Looking forward to meeting old and new friends *

Caringcouple4 ^ June 18 th to June 25 th * Port Nature 7 Luxury Studio * Would love to meet up – advice sough on the cheapest way to get from the airport *

Muffintwo * June 21 st to June 28 th * Accommodation not specified *

Cpl Vital * June 27 th to July 5 th * Hotel Natureva Spa ( can accommodate 4 , travelling by myself – if interesting in sharing contact me ) *

Champagnepussytq* July1 st to July 31 st * Seeking other sexy couples to share villa in Port Venus or bi sexual female companion for summer *

Landl76* July 11th to July 13 th * Heliopolis *

Rainbowlove * July 27 th to July 30 th * Accommodation not specified *

David William 1000 * September1 to September 21 ( exact dates not specified ) * Port Nature Village * Bi with the right couole *

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Succubus19 * September 12 th to September 19 th * Out third visit to this fab village – please message us if you fancy meeting up *

TognNMuse * September 12 to 19 th * Accommodation not specified* Our second visit *

[Removed by poster at 01/12/19 12:05:50]

Staying inside village

London

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Dec 1 st )

***** Visitors *****

Rainbowlove * July 27 th to July 30 th * Staying inside the gate / village *

David William 1000 * September1 to September 21 ( exact dates not specified ) * Port Nature Village * Bi with the right couole *

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Succubus19 * September 12 th to September 19 th * Out third visit to this fab village – please message us if you fancy meeting up *

TognNMuse * September 12 to 19 th * Accommodation not specified* Our second visit *

By *olvo cplCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Wolv cpl 18/7/20 till 07/08/20 camping oltra

By *aspalomasCouple  over a year ago

Maspalomas Gran Canaria

Cap Agde staying at Heliopolis from 15 june - 26 june .... ready for party’s and more.

Hi....anyone know what date booking for Rene oltra is available...thanks

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Staying at Helio village 12/7-17/7

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Dec 8 th )

***** Visitors *****

Maspalomas * June 15 th to June 26 th * Heliopolis * Ready for parties and more !!! *

Sosweet69 * July 12 th to July 17 th * Heliopolis village *

"Hi....anyone know what date booking for Rene oltra is available...thanks"
Hello . Usually from Jan 2 nd onwards .

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Hoping to get out June looking for apartment Port Nature south facing somewhere about the middle

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Port nature 1st-13th July

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

[Removed by poster at 09/12/19 22:17:46]

Mb1000 around 19th to 29ty July 10 nights when confirmed to celebrate Cap Xmas

By *aughtyYorkshireCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Mb1000 around 19th to 29ty July 10 nights when confirmed to celebrate Cap Xmas "

Merry Xmas. We will be there again for cap Xmas.

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"Hi....anyone know what date booking for Rene oltra is available...thanks Hello . Usually from Jan 2 nd onwards . "

Reservations open on Monday 6 January 2020. It’s always the first Monday in the New Year.

By *estthingisyoutooCouple  over a year ago

bromley

Going August 6 for 4 night

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

second visit for us. Excited to do it all again. 23rd to 30th June 2020 staying outside the village

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Very excited for June. A group of 15 of us are flying out from Luton. We are staying at natureva apartments. A few of us have been before but most of us are Cap virgins. Haha.

We land June 18th staying until morning of June 22nd.

By *u-TangCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Really can’t wait, looking forward to it and also looking forward tochatting with others that are going around that time too

By *lake ElleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

June 25th to July 3rd, finally decided we will be booking Chalet on Rene Oltra camp site again xx

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Stupid question but how much luggage do people actually take out there? I mean, if you're naked most of the day, do guys need to dress up for clubs out there? Restaurants?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Stupid question but how much luggage do people actually take out there? I mean, if you're naked most of the day, do guys need to dress up for clubs out there? Restaurants?"

Standard dress for guys in the evening is smart casual.

For bars and restaurants shorts are OK but not the clubs.

For women it's as sexy as you dare.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Stupid question but how much luggage do people actually take out there? I mean, if you're naked most of the day, do guys need to dress up for clubs out there? Restaurants?

Standard dress for guys in the evening is smart casual.

For bars and restaurants shorts are OK but not the clubs.

For women it's as sexy as you dare. "

Thanks

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

"Very excited for June. A group of 15 of us are flying out from Luton. We are staying at natureva apartments. A few of us have been before but most of us are Cap virgins. Haha.

We land June 18th staying until morning of June 22nd. "

We arrive 23rd

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Very excited for June. A group of 15 of us are flying out from Luton. We are staying at natureva apartments. A few of us have been before but most of us are Cap virgins. Haha.

We land June 18th staying until morning of June 22nd.

We arrive 23rd "

That is very gutting. Lovely pics xx

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Dec 19 th )

***** Visitors *****

Maspalomas * June 15 th to June 26 th * Heliopolis * Ready for parties and more !!! *

TandH * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva * Group of 15 - a few have been before – most are Cap d Agde virgins *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visit and excited *

Blake Ellie * June 25 th to July 3 rd * Chalet at Rene Oltra ( Campsite ) *

Cooj * July 1 st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Party invites welcome – we organise parties in the UK *

Wolv Cpl * July 18th to August 7 th * Camp site – no comments added *

MB1000 * July 19 th to July 29 th ( provisional ) * Campsite *

Bestthingisyoutoo * August 6 th to August 10 th * Accommodation not specified *

Essexfun4two * September 16 th to October 9th * Port Ambonne

By *weet players franceCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Just planning our first visit for about 5 days between 12th and 25th July. If anyone fancies sharing accommodation we would be happy to have a chat..

Confirmed now 19th July to 29th staying usual Port Ambonne for Cap Xmas reunion

By *weet players franceCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Hi

We're all booked 12th to 19th July.

If anyone is going please let us know..

Michelledave7..we would like to say hi bug you have a block on your profile..

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

Looking for travel buddy female or couple.

Open to dates between April -September

We We will be there from 28th August to 4th September staying on a boat in the harbour. Will be our 4th or going and can't wait

fife

Anyone going end of May or early June willing to share

By *ZnaturistCouple  over a year ago

London

First timers. Flights booked May 20-27. Should be fun

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Dec 25 th )

***** Visitors *****

AZNaturist * May20 th to May 27 th * Accommodation not specified * Should be fun *

TandH * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva * Group of 15 - a few have been before – most are Cap d Agde virgins *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visit and excited *

Cooj * July 1 st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Party invites welcome – we organise parties in the UK *

Sweet players France * July 12 th to July 19 th * Accommodation not specified * If anyone else is going , let us know *

MB1000 * July 19 th to July 29 th * Port Ambonne * Cap Xmas reunion *

Cpl sexy * August 28 th to September 4 th * Boat at the harbour * 4 th trip and cannot wait *

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Booked 7th to 14th of july

By *xyldncplCouple  over a year ago

hadlow

Were going again cant decide wether june july or august 7th or 8th time, lost count lol. let us know when your going xx

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

We are planning on going in 2020. It will be our fifth time in eighth years. Probably June.

Say hi if you’re going too.

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Were going again cant decide wether june july or august 7th or 8th time, lost count lol. let us know when your going xx "

We went early August this year & was super busy in August with French holidays. Glamour Foam Party queue immense. We’re going Mid July 2020

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

hey buddy, dunno how your still fixed for this.

But I'm thinking about going back end of June, happy to split costs.

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

"27th June to 5th July.

Hotel Natureva spa.

I am coming alone and booked Natureva spa hotel apartment, which can accommodate 4. If anyone interested in sharing please message me."

see above message!

By *inja 636Man  over a year ago

Grays

Hi I've read bits on here and was wondering if anyone could help me bullet points

Wheelchair access venues in france.

Cost of entrance how does it work for a single guy.

First timer abroad would love to visit a friendly establishment.

Accommodating pricing. And other relevant info that I need to know please. I keep seeing STD testing is this a compulsive thing in france .

Theres lots of questions but am excited to try swinging in france thank you.

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Think you'll find that wheelchair access is generally not as good as you'd expect in the UK, although it is improving.

Specifically in Cap, it's not going to be easy. Often steps at entrance to clubs. But there's a lot of friendly folk there, so if you need assistance I'm sure it would be forthcoming.

Most of the paving around Cap is difficult, as can be verified by anyone who's tried to spend the evening walking round in high heels..!

Single guys pay a premium, more expensive than most UK clubs.

STI testing not mandatory in France.

There's an excellent post on first timer visits to Cap, here's the link...

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/france/761035

Hope it all works out for you..

By *inja 636Man  over a year ago

Grays

"Think you'll find that wheelchair access is generally not as good as you'd expect in the UK, although it is improving.

Specifically in Cap, it's not going to be easy. Often steps at entrance to clubs. But there's a lot of friendly folk there, so if you need assistance I'm sure it would be forthcoming.

Most of the paving around Cap is difficult, as can be verified by anyone who's tried to spend the evening walking round in high heels..!

Single guys pay a premium, more expensive than most UK clubs.

STI testing not mandatory in France.

There's an excellent post on first timer visits to Cap, here's the link...

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/france/761035

Hope it all works out for you..

"

Thank you for the help x

By *exyhornycplCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We are back after having a 2yr gap.

We are there from 29th June - 6th July (Port Soleil)

Shall be there from June 05th-10th.

Port Soleil/Venus.

Say hi, if you’re going to be there at this time,

Thanks

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We have just booked 17th to 22nd June, with a reservation at "Village Naturiste R5 Village Libertine Property".....

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Dec 29 th )

***** Visitors *****

AZNaturist * May20 th to May 27 th * Accommodation not specified * Should be fun *

Camb fun * June 5th to June 10 th * Port Soleil / Venus * Say hi if you are there at the same time *

Twosmilers * June 17 th to June 22 nd * Riads ( R5 ) * No comments added *

Sexyhornycpl * June 29 th to July 6 th * Port Soleil * No comments added *

Dickheadcunt * July 7 th to July 14 th * No further comments added * x

Sweet players France * July 12 th to July 19 th * Accommodation not specified * If anyone else is going , let us know *

Cpl sexy * August 28 th to September 4 th * Boat at the harbour * 4 th trip and cannot wait *

"Hi I've read bits on here and was wondering if anyone could help me bullet points

Wheelchair access venues in france.

Cost of entrance how does it work for a single guy.

First timer abroad would love to visit a friendly establishment.

Accommodating pricing. And other relevant info that I need to know please. I keep seeing STD testing is this a compulsive thing in france .

Theres lots of questions but am excited to try swinging in france thank you."

Hello . Most of the village is level so you should not have any issues getting around , though as another poster has said you may need a lift up the steps or bring a few bits of wood with your wheelchair to make the rise more gentle . One of the resident in my apartment is disabled and he manages .

You can bring wheel chairs into the Sauna ( and even into the stream room ) . However you will be unable to access the glory hole ( the entrance is too tight ) and unless everyone steps aside you will be unable to access the cage area . Access to the Sauna is 55 Euros .

A word of warning though . While the Sauna was a great place to go from 2013 to 2016 it seems to have gone down hill recently in terms of mix of couples entering the single mens side . The last few occasions that I went it was a complete waste of money . A change in the pricing policy would appear to mean that a lot less couples go now .

If you are in Cap when I am there , you are welcome to attend a soiree evening . My apartment is on the third floor but there is a lift - all that is needed are a few bits of wood to level the ground floor step . Those attending are usually couples ( various nationalities are not all from this site ) , occasionally a few select single men and a few single ladies have also come along .Organiser profile is Pat69drive or see the thread on soirees ,

Everything in Cap is expensive , all the fun comes at a price !!

Expect to pay between £500 and £1000 per week for an apartment ( those at the cheaper end of the scale will be very small )

As you live in Grays , you will probably want to fly to Beziers ( from either Stansted or Luton )

Shropshire

Has the entrance Fee changed for 2+2 it used to be €40 or €45 which inc a bottle

"Has the entrance Fee changed for 2+2 it used to be €40 or €45 which inc a bottle "
Hello. I have not kept a list but I thought that in 2013 and 2014 it was a lot lower. ( 25 Euros springs to mind ) . In that era the mens side always had a lot of couples , whereas now it is mainly men. I discussed it with a local in the Sauna and his opinion was the same .

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Has the entrance Fee changed for 2+2 it used to be €40 or €45 which inc a bottle Hello. I have not kept a list but I thought that in 2013 and 2014 it was a lot lower. ( 25 Euros springs to mind ) . In that era the mens side always had a lot of couples , whereas now it is mainly men. I discussed it with a local in the Sauna and his opinion was the same . "

Must admit we noticed a big change in the sauna last year.

To be fair they had spent a lot of money on the place over the previous winter but the price increase certainly made us think about how often we used the place. Again to be fair, the hot weather of late June/early July didn't help but even when we called in again in early September the numbers seemed well down from previous years.

OK a few extra guys is what Mrs H goes there for but if the couples numbers start to slip the eventually the guys will follow. We hope it isn't the top of a slippery slope.

There was a huge queue waiting to enter 9.30 NYE as we wobbled past.

Best part of 200 euro entry which is the norm on NYE ( we paid 240 Euro a couple at the Boudoir in 2017)

By *ensual and sexyCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Staying 27th June to 7th July.

Happy new year everyone.

I’m flying out the third week in August. Can anyone recommend where is best to stay for a single guy.?

Xx

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

Hi folks,

Scottish couple making our first visit to Cap, 12th - 16th September staying at port nature. Excited to sample all the fun. .

D x

By *ooandhuffyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Heading out June 23rd to July 8th, staying in Heliopolis. Looking forward to it already!

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Jan 4th th )

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * May 8th to May 11 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Camb fun * June 5th to June 10 th * Port Soleil / Venus * Say hi if you are there at the same time *

Nnicecpl * June 6 th to June 13 th * Natureva spa * No further information provided *

Pu -Tang * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva * Us and 13 friends are going together . It would be great to chat to others in advance and those going at the same time – we are a very friendly bunch *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visit and excited - already planned all my naughty outfits *

Mooandhuffy * June 23 rd to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Looking forward to already *

Sensualandsexy * June 27 th to July 7 th * Accommodation not specified * No comments added *

Ddlilbum* September 12 th to September 16 th * Port Nature * Scottish couple First timers – excited to sample all the fun *

By *igpaul100Couple  over a year ago

cornwall

June 13th to July 25th campsite in our motorhome Just love it !!!!!

Bradford

We are on Rene Oltra Campsite

By *alisburycplCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

It’s that time of year again.

1st-13th July .staying in PN.

We can’t wait to meet new and old friends!!

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Just got confirmation from Rene Oltra, so we can confirm we'll be on the campsite from June 21st to 6th July 2020.

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

We will be there mid may then 3 weeks in june and again late august / september.

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Jan 7 th )

Towel Couple * March 15 th to October 15 th * Campsite * Now in our tenth year *

***** Visitors *****

Essexfun4two * Dec 28th ( 2019 ) to January 9 th 2019 * * Port Ambonne *NYE Last dip of the year*

Towel Couple * March 15 th to October 15 th * Campsite * Now in our tenth year *

Pat69drive * May 8th to May 11 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

4Fucksake * May 14 th to May 21 st ( provisional ) * Campsite * No comments added

Nnicecpl * June 6 th to June 13 th * Natureva spa * No further information provided *

4Fucksake * June 8 th to June 29 th ( provisional ) * Campsite * No comments added

Bigpaul100 * June 13 th to July 25 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – just love it *

Pu -Tang * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva * Us and 13 friends are going together . It would be great to chat to others in advance and those going at the same time – we are a very friendly bunch *

Geordies * June 21 st to July 6 th * No comments added *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visit and excited - already planned all my naughty outfits *

Mooandhuffy * June 23 rd to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Looking forward to already *

Sensualandsexy * June 27 th to July 7 th * Rene Oltra Campsite * No comments added *

Salisburycpl * July 1 st to July 13 th * Port Nature * We cannot wait to meet old and new friends *

4Fucksake * August 24 th to September 7 th ( provisional ) * Campsite * No comments added

Ddlilbum* September 12 th to September 16 th * Port Nature * Scottish couple First timers – excited to sample all the fun *

By *easenRaveCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Staying on the campsite in a chalet 23rd June - 7th July for our annual trip. So can’t wait

By *owboys and AngelsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester (& sometimes Mallorca)

18-25th July 2020, Heliopolis again.

30th August to 13th September Motorhome on the campsite.

Say hello if you see us

By *moothie4664plus1Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

This will be our first visit, we are staying at Oltra Resa in our campervan from 19 July - 1 Aug. We are both looking forward it.

By *ojitosCouple  over a year ago

IPSWICH

we will be there 11th - 25th July...drop us a message if you there at the same time....

can't wait for more naked fun xxx

By *uietcouple4funCouple  over a year ago

Black isle

Back to campsite with motorhome 21st Aug to 31st Aug

27th to 30th July?? we’d be there

By *RandMRS BCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Campsite 29th August-5th Sep. Havnt been for couple of years cant wait.

By *iacatsCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

On campsite for 3rd year 25th aug to 4th September

By *andr1Couple  over a year ago

beverley

Staying on campsite 15th to the 22nd June. Roll on the summer.

19th to 26th July, Jardin D'eden

fife

June for a week Not confirmed which week yet Trying to find accommodation

By *iger13Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Will be there for 4 days weekend 5th September, more when we sort flights/apartment.

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Jan 11 th )

***** Adult Cinema *****

Port Ambonne – Open from 10 pm to 1 am . Play area is at the front

***** Visitors *****

Essexfun4two * Dec 28th ( 2019 ) to January 9 th 2019 * * Port Ambonne *NYE Last dip of the year*

4Fucksake * May 14 th to May 21 st ( provisional ) * Campsite * No comments added

4Fucksake * June 8 th to June 29 th ( provisional ) * Campsite * No comments added

Bigpaul100 * June 13 th to July 25 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – just love it *

Jandr1 * June 15 th to June 22 nd * Campsite * Roll on the summer *

Cowboys and angels * July 18 th to July 25 th * Heliopolis * No further comments added *

Geordies * June 21 st to July 6 th * No comments added *

Cutienhim * June 23 rd to July 7 th * Campsite * Our annual trip – cannot wait *

Sensualandsexy * June 27 th to July 7 th * Rene Oltra Campsite * No comments added *

Salisburycpl * July 1 st to July 13 th * Port Nature * We cannot wait to meet old and new friends *

Mojitos * July 11 th to July 25 th * Accommodation not specified * Drop us a message if you are there at the same time – cannot wait for more relaxed *

Pilnotnhostess* July 19 th to July 26 th * Jardin d Eden * No further information provided *

Smoothie4664plus1 * July 19 th to August 1 st * Campsite * In our campervan , first visit and looking forward to it *

Quietcouple4fun* August 21 st to August 30 th * Campsite * In our motorhome *

4Fucksake * August 24 th to September 7 th ( provisional ) * Campsite * No comments added *

Miacats * August 23 rd to September 4 th * Campsite * No comments added *

MrandMrsB * August29 th to September 5 th * Campsite * Have not been for couple of years – cannot wait *

Boat1887 * August 30 th to September 13 th * Campsite * In our motorhome , say hello if you are there *

David William 1000 * September1 to September 21 ( exact dates not specified ) * Port Nature Village * Bi with the right couple *

Tiger13 * September 5 th to September 9 th * Accommodation not booked yet * More information will be provided when we book *

By *iquidsilkCouple  over a year ago

Fife

_iquidsilk * August 17th to September 03rd * Campsite * See friends old and new *

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

2nd visit of the year . 4th - 13th September

1st time visiting, not exactly sure of the date as travelling around Europe in my camper van. Somewhere between mid May to mid July.

Hi all. We planning to go to cap 02-08 Aug this year. It will be our first time. Can people tell us which area of cap is best for swingers to book accommodation please?

And one more question.. Is there better to go 02-08 Aug or maybe better in June or beginning of July?

"And one more question.. Is there better to go 02-08 Aug or maybe better in June or beginning of July? "
Only you can make that choice .August is peak season and accommodation is at its most expensive then. The beginning of June will be quiet and July should be fine. In August the resort will be packed to capacity.

"Hi all. We planning to go to cap 02-08 Aug this year. It will be our first time. Can people tell us which area of cap is best for swingers to book accommodation please? "
Anywhere inside the resort is fine. However to check that the accommodation is inside the resort it should be in one of the following areas. Port Nature, Port Venus, Port Soleil , Port Ambonne or Heliopolis. Be very carefully when booming accommodation as you do not want to pay a premium price for accommodation that is not in the resort. Most people stay in apartments .

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi all. We planning to go to cap 02-08 Aug this year. It will be our first time. Can people tell us which area of cap is best for swingers to book accommodation please? "

For the full experience you have to be inside the naturist village. More expensive than outside but worth it.

If you are looking at Apartments then if it isn't Port Nature, Port Ambonne, Port Venus, Port Soliel, or Heliopolis then it will be outside.

Hotels and swinger complexes inside are Ozz Inn, Hotel Eve, Riad, Natureva Spa, Jardin Eden, and Jardin Babylon.

Anything else will be outside.

The only camp site within the village is Rene Oltra.

It doesn't really matter which one you stay in because everything (except maybe the far end of the camp site) is within a short walk of all.

As for the other question, we prefer late June/early July and it does seem that a lot of other Fabbers think the same. However it is a personal preference and others may think differently.

Thankyou all for for answers

Hi guys we have just booked for ourselves and 2 single fems and a single guy for 5 nights July 22nd to the 27th. If anyone is there during this time and u fancy meeting up for a drink plz message us. Hubby and I went alone last year. Only for 2 nights and we found it quite hard to meet people. Mostly because you don't know what nationality people are with regards to language barrier. Xxmiss

"Hi guys we have just booked for ourselves and 2 single fems and a single guy for 5 nights July 22nd to the 27th. If anyone is there during this time and u fancy meeting up for a drink plz message us. Hubby and I went alone last year. Only for 2 nights and we found it quite hard to meet people. Mostly because you don't know what nationality people are with regards to language barrier. Xxmiss "
we are in the campsite in our motorhome

We now Chang our plan and will try to go 26jun - 5 July

Any body went to rene oltra with tent?

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

June 20 to 27 Heliopolis

By *op Cat and Danger MouseCouple  over a year ago

Wild Pear Beach

Hi. Going to Cap for the third time from 27th July until 5th August. X

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

6th to 12th July .. Jardin d’Eden.

By *evonCharmMan  over a year ago

Axminster

Just booked campsite, July 31 to August 17

Any body will camp in their tent end of jun/beginning of July?

We are going 26/06-05/07 to far to tow caravan so taking a tent

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Jan 16 th )

***** Adult cinema *****

Port Ambonne . Open from 10 pm to 1 am Play area is at the front .

Towel Couple * March 15 th to October 15 th * Campsite * Now in our 10th year *

***** Visitors *****

_fucksake * May 14 th to 21 st * Campsite * No comments added *

_fucksake * June 7 th to June 28 th * Campsite * No comments added *

Bigpaul100 * June13 th to July 25 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – just love it *

Hereus3 * June 20 th to June 27 th * Heliopolis * No further comments added *

Geordies * June 21 st to July 6 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visiit and excited *

Cutienhim * June 23 rd to July 7 th * Campsite * In a chalet , cannot wait *

Mooandhuffy * June23 rd to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Looking forward to it already *

Clubcouple4135 * June 26 th to July 5 th * Campsite * In our tent – too far to tow the caravan *

Sensual and sexy * June 27 th to July7 th * Accommodation not specified * No further comments added *

Salisburycpl * July 1st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Cannot wait to see old and new friends *

MadlyDeeply * July 6 th to July 12 th * Jardin d EdeN * No further comments added *

Landl76* July 11th to July 13 th * Heliopolis * No comments added *

Mojitos * July 11th to July 25 th * No comments added * Cannot wait for more naked fun – drop us a line if there at the same time *

Cowboys and Angels * July 18 th to July 5 th * Heliopolis * No further comments added *

Smoothie4664plus1 * July 19 th to August 1 st * Campsite * First visit and looking forward to it *

Pilotnhostess * July 19 th to July 26 th * Jardin d Eden * No further information provided *

Villagepl * July 22 nd to July 27 th * Campsite * We are at the campsite in our motorhome ( ourselves , two single females and one single guy ) . If you would like to meet up for a drink , please message us *

Top Cat and Danger Mouse * July 27 th to August 5 th * Third time – no further comments added *

DevonCharm * July 31 st to August 17 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

Liquidsilk * August 17 th to September 3 rd * Campsite * See friends old and new *

Quietcouple4fun * August 21 st to August 31 st * Campsite * In our motorhome *

Miacats * August 25 th to September 4 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

_fucksake * August 25 th to September 7 th * Campsite * No comments added *

MrandMrsB * August 29 th to September 5 th * Campsite * Have not been for a couple of years – cannot wait *

Boat1887 * August 30 th to September 13 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – say hello if you are there *

David William 1000 * September1 to September 21 ( exact dates not specified ) * Port Nature Village * Bi with the right couple *

Pour Lamour * September 4 th to September 14 th * Accommodation not specified * Second visit of the year *

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Tiger13 * September 5 th to September 9 th * Accommodation not specified * Will provide further details when we book accommodation *

Ddlilbum * September 12 th to September 16 th * Port Nature * We are a Scottish couple – excited to sample all the fun *

Who is on ferry Newhaven-dieppe 26/june 17.30?

Ohh well, just realize we will be in oltra 27th June not the 26th

By *aughtyYorkshireCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

17th July till 1st August. Port Nature

fife

17th to 24th June Port Nature

By *unbunsCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We will be there 3rd to 13th July for our annual naughty holiday. Feel free to contact us for meets and social events. Looking to meet sexy couples for fun and frolicking, cant wait.

By *iJane4funCouple  over a year ago

South, Wales

Last week in June and first two weeks in July for us in our MH. Just cant wait to get back there.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Can you add 27 June to 4 July in Port Nature apartment on ground level, close to Tantra as well as our visit 15 - 26 September in Port Soleil.

Feel free to pop in if you see the doors open in Port Nature apartment, really easy to find, will think of something to hang outside the gate before we go and let you know.

Liz and Paul. Xx

By *ksinCouple  over a year ago

Rutland

June 21st to July 1st - in a chalet on the campsite.

London

Our accommodation is confirmed for the 20-27 May @ René Oltra in a Coco family pod for 4. It’s only the two of us though so if someone is interested, half the pod is still empty

By *miratescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Any ideas for accommodation - we’ve never visited before x

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"Any body will camp in their tent end of jun/beginning of July?

We are going 26/06-05/07 to far to tow caravan so taking a tent "

am there around same time as you ..driving in my campervan

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Looking for someone to buddy up and share costs..going end of june for 9-10 days..nice campervan will book in camp site ..

London

Cheap and cheerful camping but you can also spend a few grand if you want. It’s our first time too : https://www.centrenaturiste-oltra.fr/en/welcome-to-the-center.html

It's our first time too, first in le Cap but not first in naturiste side as we have been in few in UK, France and Croatia.. We just hope in rene oltra we will find the pitch where be crowded by open minded people and we will be cordoned by them from all sites

Created a kik group for people who is going to cap d'agde in this year: capdagde2020

Shropshire

Just joined the Kik group x

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated Jan 26 th )

***** Adult cinema *****

***** Visitors *****

AZNaturist * May20 th to May 27 th * Campsite Coco family pod * Should be fun - only two of us in a family pod for four – contact us if you want to share *

Bigpaul100 * June13 th to July 25 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – just love it *

Horneyfuckers66 * June 17 th to June 24 th ^ Port Nature * No comments added *

Dskin * June 21 st to July 4 th * Campsite * In a chalet – no further information added *

Bijane4fun * June 21 st to July 14 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – cannot wait to get back there *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visiit and excited *

Mooandhuffy * June23 rd to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Looking forward to it already *

Clubcouple4135 * June 27 th to July 5 th * Campsite * In our tent – too far to tow the caravan * Contact us for details of kik group *

Lizandpaul * June 27th to July 4 th * Port Nauure * Apartment on the ground level close to Tanta . Feel free to pop in if the doors are open , we will hang someone outside so you can identify us !! *

Sensual and sexy * June 27 th to July7 th * Accommodation not specified * No further comments added *

Salisburycpl * July 1st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Cannot wait to see old and new friends *

Fnbuns * July 3 rd to July 13 th * Accommodation not specified * Feel free to contact us for meets and social events . Looking to meet sexy couples for fun and frolicking *

MadlyDeeply * July 6 th to July 12 th * Jardin d EdeN * No further comments added *

Mojitos * July 11th to July 25 th * No comments added * Cannot wait for more naked fun – drop us a line if there at the same time *

Cowboys and Angels * July 18 th to July 5 th * Heliopolis * No further comments added *

Smoothie4664plus1 * July 19 th to August 1 st * Campsite * First visit and looking forward to it *

Pilotnhostess * July 19 th to July 26 th * Jardin d Eden * No further information provided *

Villagepl * July 22 nd to July 27 th * Campsite * We are at the campsite in our motorhome ( ourselves , two single females and one single guy ) . If you would like to meet up for a drink , please message us *

Top Cat and Danger Mouse * July 27 th to August 5 th * Third time – no further comments added *

DevonCharm * July 31 st to August 17 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

Liquidsilk * August 17 th to September 3 rd * Campsite * See friends old and new *

Miacats * August 25 th to September 4 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

MrandMrsB * August 29 th to September 5 th * Campsite * Have not been for a couple of years – cannot wait *

Boat1887 * August 30 th to September 13 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – say hello if you are there *

Pour Lamour * September 4 th to September 14 th * Accommodation not specified * Second visit of the year *

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Tiger13 * September 5 th to September 9 th * Accommodation not specified * Will provide further details when we book accommodation *

Ddlilbum * September 12 th to September 16 th * Port Nature * We are a Scottish couple – excited to sample all the fun *

By *pril-TVTV/TS  over a year ago

Bicester

26 June to 5 July. Will be staying at Port Nature.

By *G_GlosCouple  over a year ago

Glos

We are there June 3-8, not sure where yet...

By *asygoing372Man  over a year ago

nw london

Easygoing372

28th August - 4th September

Port nature 2

By *udejockMan  over a year ago

Playa Vera

10th May - 15th May

Campsite

Bi and very kinky.

Looking for someone to push the boundaries, give me a shout.

By *atcplCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We're there 19th - 22nd June, Port Ambonne

By *tagAndVixen18Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

StagandVixen18 * July 10th to July 31st * Port Nature - will be arranging a soiree so keep an eye on the forums

By *e cums he goesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

_e cums he goes * June 10th to June 15th * Heliopolis * Happy to entertain in my private apartment with sea views from the balcony

By *andjfunCouple  over a year ago

NORTH WEST

We are going for the second time 10 july for the week staying at the hoteliere natureva and spa so looking forward to it say hi if going same dates x

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Two weeks in Heliopolis from 25th July.

Say hello if you’ll be there at the same time

By *ands4nowCouple  over a year ago

South West Devon

Will be there from 12th Aug to 8th Sep staying on campsite Allee Mere. Looking forward to meeting old friends and hopefully new friends as well. Do come say hello. M&S x

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated February 1 st )

***** Adult cinema *****

***** Visitors *****

Nudejock * May 10 th to May 15 th * Campsite * bi and very kinky – looking for someone to push the boundaries - give me a shout *

AZNaturist * May20 th to May 27 th * Campsite Coco family pod * Should be fun - only two of us in a family pod for four – contact us if you want to share *

PG Glos * June 3 rd to June 8 th * We have yet to book accommodation * No further comments added *

He cums he goes * June 10 th to June 15 th * Heliopolis * Happy to entertain in my private apartment with sea views from the balcony *

Natcpl * June 19 th to June 22nd * Port Ambonne * No further comments added *

Dskin * June 21 st to July 4 th * Campsite * In a chalet – no further information added *

Bijane4fun * June 21 st to July 14 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – cannot wait to get back there *

April-TV * June 26 th to July 5 th * Port Nature * No further comments added *

Clubcouple4135 * June 27 th to July 5 th * Campsite * In our tent – too far to tow the caravan * Contact us for details of kik group *

Lizandpaul * June 27th to July 4 th * Port Nauure * Apartment on the ground level close to Tanta . Feel free to pop in if the doors are open , we will hang someone outside so you can identify us !! *

Fnbuns * July 3 rd to July 13 th * Accommodation not specified * Feel free to contact us for meets and social events . Looking to meet sexy couples for fun and frolicking *

Dickheadcunt * July 7 th to July 14 th * No further comments added *

Jandfun * July 10 th to July 17 th * Natureva Spa * Say hi to us if you are there at the same time – our second visit *

StagAndVixen18 * July 10 th to July 31 st * Port Nature * Will be arranging a soiree so keep an eye on the forums *

_-4pleasure * July 25 th to August 7 th * Heliopolis * Say hello if you are there at the same time *

MandSfor4now * August 12 th to September 8 th * Campsite – Allee Mere* Looking forward to meeting old and new friends – do come and say hello *

Easygoing372 * August 28 th to September 4 th * Port Nature 2 * No further comments added *

By *ifeisshort2012Man  over a year ago

The South

Lifeisshort2012* 09-19 July* RIAD R5* First Time Can't Wait

The South

Anyone have advice for a newbie well behaved single guy with ref to Riad 5

Heliopolis - 1st July to 8th July

Can’t wait ... but have to

Party / soirée invite very welcome

All of July at Babylon

Justine xxx

Sorting iur holiday out now having g a bike touring holliday of france be eather 2nd week or 3rd week in june any pointers stopping in cap outside port nature probarbly but any recommendations for first timers we hear the foam party is good

Tlhcouple1, Bear (55) & Huney (55), Couple

Error correction See above for correct spelling . Will be amended on next update They are listed in the local residents section

By *urpurseCouple  over a year ago

North West

We are going for the first time Last weekend in August for a couple of nights. Although, it could be a day or two either side of the weekend. No idea where to stay. Any advice please? We are in the south of France for a family holiday so will slope off leaving the kids with the brother in law

North West

"We are going for the first time Last weekend in August for a couple of nights. Although, it could be a day or two either side of the weekend. No idea where to stay. Any advice please? We are in the south of France for a family holiday so will slope off leaving the kids with the brother in law "

Its ok regarding advice. Just found the long thread on Cap D Agde by Songbird7.

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated February 7 th )

***** Medical Sevices *****

*There is one Doctor in the village . ( Port Ambonne ) . Entrance is beside Pizza Flora . *

*Should you require an speaking English Doctor there is one in Cap d Agde near Aqualand. You simply turn up and queue *

* Dr Christophe Crabiers, Ave De La Butte, 34300 Cap D'Agde. . Speaks English, is quite witty, very approachable. His clinic is within half a mile of the gates to the main Cap naturist site. Afternoon clinic, no appt required. Pay him directly, typically €25*

*Testing for STIs is available at a clinic in Beziers . Private tests in France are inexpensive compared to the UK *

* There is a chemist as the entrance to the village *

***** Adult cinema *****

Tlicouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap *

***** Visitors *****

Nudejock * May 10 th to May 15 th * Campsite * bi and very kinky – looking for someone to push the boundaries - give me a shout *

PG Glos * June 3 rd to June 8 th * We have yet to book accommodation * No further comments added *

He cums he goes * June 10 th to June 15 th * Heliopolis * Happy to entertain in my private apartment with sea views from the balcony *

Natcpl * June 19 th to June 22nd * Port Ambonne * No further comments added *

April-TV * June 26 th to July 5 th * Port Nature * No further comments added *

Whitequeenblacknight * July 1 st to Julyy 31 st * Jardin de Babylon * No further comments added *

Darksnow * July 1 st to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Cannot wait but have to . Party / soiree invites welcome *

Dickheadcunt * July 7 th to July 14 th * No further comments added *

Lifeisshort2012 * July 9 th to July 19 th * RIADR5 * First time , cannot wait *

Jandfun * July 10 th to July 17 th * Natureva Spa * Say hi to us if you are there at the same time – our second visit *

StagAndVixen18 * July 10 th to July 31 st * Port Nature * Will be arranging a soiree so keep an eye on the forums *

_-4pleasure * July 25 th to August 7 th * Heliopolis * Say hello if you are there at the same time *

MandSfor4now * August 12 th to September 8 th * Campsite – Allee Mere* Looking forward to meeting old and new friends – do come and say hello *

Easygoing372 * August 28 th to September 4 th * Port Nature 2 * No further comments added *

Hello . I thought that Riad 5 was couples only accommodation . Maybe they have changed their policy .

If you are a single guy in Cap d Agde you will be up against some pretty stiff competition . In order to enjoy yourself you will need to budget for at least 60 Euro per day for entrance to either the Saunas or Clubs .

Mixing with others in Cap is a lot easier if you can speak French .

Hopefully you will have a great time provided you budget correctly . All the fun in Cap comes at a price . It may be worth your while joining one of the local French swingers sites .

Looking for fun naughty people all July love beach fun and clubs like tantra and glamour

The South

Thanks River Deep for Heads Up

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Who or where do people book thru regarding their accomm here? Any suggestions?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Who or where do people book thru regarding their accomm here? Any suggestions?"

Most people either rent an apartment or stay on the campsite.

Apartments are all privately owned and let through agents. There are others but Peng France, AGN Naturisme, and Naturist dot de seem to be the most popular.

The campsite is called Rene Oltra.

A quick google of those names will get you the websites.

There are also 3 hotels. Hotel Eve, Ozz Inn and Natureva Spa. Keep a stiff drink to hand when you look at the prices though

Lastly there are the two swinger complexes Jadin's Eden and Babylon. Same advice as the hotels.

North West

30th August - 1st September. Naturist Village

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Who or where do people book thru regarding their accomm here? Any suggestions?

Most people either rent an apartment or stay on the campsite.

Apartments are all privately owned and let through agents. There are others but Peng France, AGN Naturisme, and Naturist dot de seem to be the most popular.

The campsite is called Rene Oltra.

A quick google of those names will get you the websites.

There are also 3 hotels. Hotel Eve, Ozz Inn and Natureva Spa. Keep a stiff drink to hand when you look at the prices though

Lastly there are the two swinger complexes Jadin's Eden and Babylon. Same advice as the hotels. "

Thanks so much

By *rsandmrssCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

26th to 31st on the camp site. Always happy to hear from anyone there at the same time.

Bradford

Update

Sensual and sexy * June 27 th to July7 th Accommodation Chalet on Campsite

Invites to Soirées and parties appreciated. Happy to show new to Cap people around.

By *nnaguyCouple  over a year ago

Fort lauderdale

We will be in Port Nature twice this summer, july 5th to 12th.

August 23rd to 30th.

Hope to find good parties and people.

Shropshire

Just had Insta message from AGN Cap saying due to government instructions the office is closed,take care of yourself & loved ones and we will see you again soon.

Not sure we will going to Cap end of June if things don’t drastically improve

I seriously doubt that the season will ever start in Cap d'Agde this year! Don't hold your breath, because this is not going to be over anytime soon!