FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde Accommodation

Cap d'Agde Accommodation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *havenpussycats OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Hi, we are visiting Cap d'Adge for the 3rd time in summer 2020 (July), and for the first time are looking to stay inside the naturist village. 2 weeks booked, and prob going to stay within the village for a week or so of that. We do a hire car and prev stayed outside in Beziers/Pezanes.

Are there any recommended agencies or should we just jump on AirBnB?

Of the hotels we have heard that Babylon is the wildest, any views?

We visited a balcony party in Port Nature this summer and liked the vibe there.

Going to try to get booking sorted in next couple of months. Summer 2020 can't come soon enough!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Look at the website for Rene Oltra, chalets for hire. Tho they don't start booking till Jan.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, we are visiting Cap d'Adge for the 3rd time in summer 2020 (July), and for the first time are looking to stay inside the naturist village. 2 weeks booked, and prob going to stay within the village for a week or so of that. We do a hire car and prev stayed outside in Beziers/Pezanes.

Going to try to get booking sorted in next couple of months. Summer 2020 can't come soon enough!

"

Be careful of Airbnb listings as the French government is going on a nationwide crackdown down trying to find those rentals who are not registered and not paying French taxes especially foreign owners. I suspect a few will be "disappearing "!

By *ields of BarleyMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi, we are visiting Cap d'Adge for the 3rd time in summer 2020 (July), and for the first time are looking to stay inside the naturist village. 2 weeks booked, and prob going to stay within the village for a week or so of that. We do a hire car and prev stayed outside in Beziers/Pezanes.

Be careful of Airbnb listings as the French government is going on a nationwide crackdown down trying to find those rentals who are not registered and not paying French taxes especially foreign owners. I suspect a few will be "disappearing "!"

I have both the French Government tax sites bookmarked as my favourites . The taxation is not too onerous if you take the simple tax route . It is turnover less a flat 50 % reduction with the balance being taxed at 20 % .

The tax which you pay in France can be relieved against your UK tax liability so you avoid being taxed twice .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be careful of Airbnb listings as the French government is going on a nationwide crackdown down trying to find those rentals who are not registered and not paying French taxes especially foreign owners. I suspect a few will be "disappearing "!

I have both the French Government tax sites bookmarked as my favourites . The taxation is not too onerous if you take the simple tax route . It is turnover less a flat 50 % reduction with the balance being taxed at 20 % .

The tax which you pay in France can be relieved against your UK tax liability so you avoid being taxed twice ."

Probably an exception to the rule! When loi alur introduced new regs on rentals (3 years ago), less than 20% were compliant according to the company required to do them!

By *scarwilde1330Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

We are interested in going there for a week or short break next year but finding it hard to understand

We want ti stay in the naturist village

Any help welcome

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

You could try Ann and David James agency

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We are interested in going there for a week or short break next year but finding it hard to understand

We want ti stay in the naturist village

Any help welcome"

It's quite easy really.

For flights your first stop should be to look at Ryanair into Beziers. They usually fly there from a few UK airports in the summer.

If no luck on that then check flights into Montpellier.

For accommodation we've always preferred Peng France.

A quick google will get you the website and you can phone them. All the staff speak good English.

By *ields of BarleyMan  over a year ago

London

The tax which you pay in France can be relieved against your UK tax liability so you avoid being taxed twice ."

I should have added that there is also a 7 % social tax so in total you are taxed at 27 % on half your income.

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

"Look at the website for Rene Oltra, chalets for hire. Tho they don't start booking till Jan."

Are the chalets more expensive than small unit in port nature

» Add a new message to this topic