FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde visitors listing for 2020 - continuation thread

Cap d Agde visitors listing for 2020 - continuation thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ive deep mountain high OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated February 9 th )

If you want to be listed , please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location .

If any corrections or amendments are necessary , please advise .

If you want to be listed but do not know your dates , add yourself as a regular

***** Medical Sevices *****

*There is one Doctor in the village . ( Port Ambonne ) . Entrance is beside Pizza Flora . *

*Should you require an speaking English Doctor there is one in Cap d Agde near Aqualand. You simply turn up and queue *

* Dr Christophe Crabiers, Ave De La Butte, 34300 Cap D'Agde. . Speaks English, is quite witty, very approachable. His clinic is within half a mile of the gates to the main Cap naturist site. Afternoon clinic, no appt required. Pay him directly, typically €25*

*Testing for STIs is available at a clinic in Beziers . Private tests in France are inexpensive compared to the UK *

* There is a chemist as the entrance to the village *

***** Saunas ( sex clubs ) *****

Port Ambonne . Open daily from 2 pm to 1 am . Facilities include 4 playrooms , a cage , gloryhole , public play area , stream room , pool and a Sauna .

***** Adult cinema *****

Port Ambonne . Open from 10 pm to 1 am Play area is at the front .

***** Local Residents *****

*Bristolcouple911 * June 10 th to August 20 th * Campsite * Sylvianne will be with me some of the time - will see you at some of the soirees which I / we organise jointly with Pat69drive - harbour view , drinks and fun *

Hot wife in france * Resident all year * Only a few minutes from the resort . Please come and say hi. *

Lucianpound * Happy to meet visitors to the area *

Mork and Cindy * Campsite all summer J81 *

Sexy Becky * Resident outside the village but only a few minutes drive away *

Tlicouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap *

Towel Couple * March 15 th to October 15 th * Campsite * Now in our 10th year *

Valros * Beziers * From March onwards *

***** Visitors *****

Essexfun4two * March 29 th to April 5th * Port Ambonne *

Pat69drive * April 10 to April 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * May 1 st to May 4 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Nudejock * May 10 th to May 15 th * Campsite * bi and very kinky – looking for someone to push the boundaries - give me a shout *

4fucksake * May 14 th to 21 st * Campsite * No comments added *

Essexfun4two ** May18 th to July 4 th * Port Ambonne *

AZNaturist * May20 th to May 27 th * Campsite Coco family pod * Should be fun - only two of us in a family pod for four – contact us if you want to share *

Pat69drive * May 21 st to May 25 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

PG Glos * June 3 rd to June 8 th * We have yet to book accommodation * No further comments added *

Pecharment * June 5 th to June 8 th *

Camb fun * June 5th to June 10 th * Port Soleil / Venus * Say hi if you are there at the same time *

Nnicecpl * June ( dates not specified ) * Natureva spa * No further information provided *

4fucksake * June 7 th to June 28 th * Campsite * No comments added *

Hut No 4 * June 8 th to 18 th * Port Soleil * Looking forward to meeting old and new friends *

He cums he goes * June 10 th to June 15 th * Heliopolis * Happy to entertain in my private apartment with sea views from the balcony *

Bristolcouple911 * June 10 th to August 20 th * Campsite * Sylvianne will be with me some of the time - will see you at some of the soirees which I / we organise jointly with Pat69drive - harbour view , drinks and fun *

Bigpaul100 * June13 th to July 25 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – just love it *

Wow12 * June 15 th to June 29 th * Natureva Spa *

Maspalomas * June 15 th to June 26 th * Heliopolis * Ready for parties and more !!! *

Jandr1 * June 15 th to June 22 nd * Campsite * Roll on the summer *

Twosmilers * June 17 th to June 22 nd * Riads ( R5 ) * No comments added *

Horneyfuckers66 * June 17 th to June 24 th ^ Port Nature * No comments added *

Caringcouple4 ^ June 18 th to June 25 th * Port Nature 7 Luxury Studio * Would love to meet up – advice sough on the cheapest way to get from the airport *

TandH * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva * Group of 15 - a few have been before – most are Cap d Agde virgins *

Natcpl * June 19 th to June 22nd * Port Ambonne * No further comments added *

Pat69drive * June 20th to June 28 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Hereus3 * June 20 th to June 27 th * Heliopolis * No further comments added *

Muffintwo * June 21 st to June 28 th * Accommodation not specified *

Dskin * June 21 st to July 4 th * Campsite * In a chalet – no further information added *

Geordies * June 21 st to July 6 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

Pour Lamour * June 20 th to July 1st * Accommodation not specified *

Sheluvscock * June 20 th to July 4 th * Heliopolis * Cannot wait *

Bijane4fun * June 21 st to July 14 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – cannot wait to get back there *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visiit and excited *

Cutienhim * June 23 rd to July 7 th * Campsite * In a chalet , cannot wait *

Mooandhuffy * June23 rd to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Looking forward to it already *

Blake Ellie * June 25 th to July 3 rd * Chalet at Rene Oltra ( Campsite ) *

April-TV * June 26 th to July 5 th * Port Nature * No further comments added *

Clubcouple4135 * June 27 th to July 5 th * Campsite * In our tent – too far to tow the caravan * Contact us for details of kik group *

Cpl Vital * June 27 th to July 5 th * Hotel Natureva Spa ( can accommodate 4 , travelling by myself – if interesting in sharing contact me ) *

Lizandpaul * June 27th to July 4 th * Port Nauure * Apartment on the ground level close to Tanta . Feel free to pop in if the doors are open , we will hang someone outside so you can identify us !! *

Sensual and sexy * June 27 th to July7 th * Accommodation not specified * No further comments added *

Sexyhornycpl * June 29 th to July 6 th * Port Soleil * No comments added *

Whitequeenblacknight * July 1 st to Julyy 31 st * Jardin de Babylon * No further comments added *

Darksnow * July 1 st to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Cannot wait but have to . Party / soiree invites welcome *

Salisburycpl * July 1st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Cannot wait to see old and new friends *

Cooj * July 1 st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Party invites welcome – we organise parties in the UK *

Champagnepussytq* July1 st to July 31 st * Seeking other sexy couples to share villa in Port Venus or bi sexual female companion for summer *

Mimimartini64 * July 1 st to July 12 th * Port Nature Villas *

Fnbuns * July 3 rd to July 13 th * Accommodation not specified * Feel free to contact us for meets and social events . Looking to meet sexy couples for fun and frolicking *

MadlyDeeply * July 6 th to July 12 th * Jardin d EdeN * No further comments added *

Disnerds * July7 th to July 14 th * Natura Beach – AirBnb *

Dickheadcunt * July 7 th to July 14 th * No further comments added *

Bristolcouple911 * July 8 th to July 20 th * Campsite * Sylvianne and Steve - will see you at some of the soirees which we organise jointly with Pat69drive - harbour view , drinks and fun *

Lifeisshort2012 * July 9 th to July 19 th * RIADR5 * First time , cannot wait *

Jandfun * July 10 th to July 17 th * Natureva Spa * Say hi to us if you are there at the same time – our second visit *

StagAndVixen18 * July 10 th to July 31 st * Port Nature * Will be arranging a soiree so keep an eye on the forums *

Landl76* July 11th to July 13 th * Heliopolis * No comments added *

Mojitos * July 11th to July 25 th * No comments added * Cannot wait for more naked fun – drop us a line if there at the same time *

Sosweet69 * July 12 th to July 17 th * Heliopolis village *

Sweet players France * July 12 th to July 19 th * Accommodation not specified * If anyone else is going , let us know *

Michelledave7 * July 13 th to July 22nd * Port Nature – same as last year *

Naughtyyorkshirecouple * July 17 th to August 1 st * Accommodation not specified *

Pat69drive * July 18th to July 27 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Cowboys and Angels * July 18 th to July 5 th * Heliopolis * No further comments added *

Wolv Cpl * July 18th to August 7 th * Camp site – no comments added *

MB1000 * July 19 th to July 29 th * Port Ambonne * Cap Xmas reunion *

Smoothie4664plus1 * July 19 th to August 1 st * Campsite * First visit and looking forward to it *

Pilotnhostess * July 19 th to July 26 th * Jardin d Eden * No further information provided *

Villagepl * July 22 nd to July 27 th * Campsite * We are at the campsite in our motorhome ( ourselves , two single females and one single guy ) . If you would like to meet up for a drink , please message us *

_-4pleasure * July 25 th to August 7 th * Heliopolis * Say hello if you are there at the same time *

Rainbowlove * July 27 th to July 30 th * Staying inside the gate / village *

Top Cat and Danger Mouse * July 27 th to August 5 th * Third time – no further comments added *

DevonCharm * July 31 st to August 17 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

Bestthingisyoutoo * August 6 th to August 10 th * Accommodation not specified *

MandSfor4now * August 12 th to September 8 th * Campsite – Allee Mere* Looking forward to meeting old and new friends – do come and say hello *

Pat69drive * Aug 15 th h to Aug 23 rd ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Liquidsilk * August 17 th to September 3 rd * Campsite * See friends old and new *

Quietcouple4fun * August 21 st to August 31 st * Campsite * In our motorhome *

Miacats * August 25 th to September 4 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

4fucksake * August 25 th to September 7 th * Campsite * No comments added *

MrsandMrss * August 26 th to August 31 st * Campsite * Always happy to hear from anyone who is there at the same time *

Cpl sexy * August 28 th to September 4 th * Boat at the harbour * 4 th trip and cannot wait *

Easygoing372 * August 28 th to September 4 th * Port Nature 2 * No further comments added *

MrandMrsB * August 29 th to September 5 th * Campsite * Have not been for a couple of years – cannot wait *

Furpurse * August 30 th to September 1 st * Accommodation not specified *

Boat1887 * August 30 th to September 13 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – say hello if you are there *

David William 1000 * September1 to September 21 ( exact dates not specified ) * Port Nature Village * Bi with the right couple *

Cumgetus * September 3 rd to September 9 th * Port Nature *

Pour Lamour * September 4 th to September 14 th * Accommodation not specified * Second visit of the year *

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Tiger13 * September 5 th to September 9 th * Accommodation not specified * Will provide further details when we book accommodation *

Succubus19 * September 12 th to September 19 th * Out third visit to this fab village – please message us if you fancy meeting up *

TognNMuse * September 12 to 19 th * Accommodation not specified* Our second visit *

LizandPaul * September 15 th to September 26 th * Port Soleil *

Ddlilbum * September 12 th to September 16 th * Port Nature * We are a Scottish couple – excited to sample all the fun *

Essexfun4two * September 16 th to October 9th * Port Ambonne *

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rsandmrssCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Sorry we didn't give a month!! We are there 26th to 31st July x

By *ilts softiesCouple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

Were staying in riad5 27th to 31st july cant wait

"Sorry we didn't give a month!! We are there 26th to 31st July x"
Noted . I have put you down as August so will correct on the next update . Patrick

By *ondonxxxxCouple  over a year ago

London, Shoreditch

Londonxxxx * 27th July to 5th August * staying at Babylone. Looking to party

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*20th june / 25th june * camping Rene oltra

By *R01Couple  over a year ago

St Albans

[Removed by poster at 11/02/20 22:11:49]

By *R01Couple  over a year ago

St Albans

Hi all,

RR01* June 25 th to June 29 th * Natureva Spa *

Anyone out at the same time, please get in touch with us as would love to have a social :

We will be at Cap from 01-08 August, staying at Eve...say hi if you're going then too x

By *irtueAndViceCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We're at Rene Oltra 13 to 16 July then Port Nature 16 to 21 July. Looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun! xx

By *rMrsDublinCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Mrmrsdublin * June 20 to June 27 * Port Nature villa

"We're at Rene Oltra 13 to 16 July then Port Nature 16 to 21 July. Looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun! xx"
dam we dont get there till 20th at oltra would be ice to bump into you guys

June 10th - 24th. Rene Oltra.

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated February 16 th )

If you want to be listed , please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location .

*There is one Doctor in the village . ( Port Ambonne ) . Entrance is beside Pizza Flora . *

*Should you require an speaking English Doctor there is one in Cap d Agde near Aqualand. You simply turn up and queue *

* Dr Christophe Crabiers, Ave De La Butte, 34300 Cap D'Agde. . Speaks English, is quite witty, very approachable. His clinic is within half a mile of the gates to the main Cap naturist site. Afternoon clinic, no appt required. Pay him directly, typically €25*

*Testing for STIs is available at a clinic in Beziers . Private tests in France are inexpensive compared to the UK *

Port Ambonne . Open daily from 2 pm to 1 am . Facilities include 4 playrooms , a cage , gloryhole , public play area , stream room , pool and a Sauna .

***** Adult cinema *****

*Bristolcouple911 * June 10 th to August 20 th * Campsite * Sylvianne will be with me some of the time - will see you at some of the soirees which I / we organise jointly with Pat69drive - harbour view , drinks and fun *

Hot wife in france * Resident all year * Only a few minutes from the resort . Please come and say hi. *

Tlicouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap *

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * April 10 to April 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Pat69drive * May 1 st to May 4 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Nudejock * May 10 th to May 15 th * Campsite * bi and very kinky – looking for someone to push the boundaries - give me a shout *

AZNaturist * May20 th to May 27 th * Campsite Coco family pod * Should be fun - only two of us in a family pod for four – contact us if you want to share *

Pat69drive * May 21 st to May 25 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

PG Glos * June 3 rd to June 8 th * We have yet to book accommodation * No further comments added *

Camb fun * June 5th to June 10 th * Port Soleil / Venus * Say hi if you are there at the same time *

Nnicecpl * June ( dates not specified ) * Natureva spa * No further information provided *

Hut No 4 * June 8 th to 18 th * Port Soleil * Looking forward to meeting old and new friends *

He cums he goes * June 10 th to June 15 th * Heliopolis * Happy to entertain in my private apartment with sea views from the balcony *

Ianzaduo * June 10 th to June 24 th * Rene Oltra * No comments added *

Bristolcouple911 * June 10 th to August 20 th * Campsite * Sylvianne will be with me some of the time - will see you at some of the soirees which I / we organise jointly with Pat69drive - harbour view , drinks and fun *

Bigpaul100 * June13 th to July 25 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – just love it *

VirtueandVice * July 13 th to July 16 th * Campsite * Looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun *

Maspalomas * June 15 th to June 26 th * Heliopolis * Ready for parties and more !!! *

VirtueandVice * July 16 th to July 21 st * Port Nature ^ Looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun *

Caringcouple4 ^ June 18 th to June 25 th * Port Nature 7 Luxury Studio * Would love to meet up – advice sough on the cheapest way to get from the airport *

TandH * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva * Group of 15 - a few have been before – most are Cap d Agde virgins *

Pat69drive * June 19 th to June 28 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Mr and Mrs Firestarter * June 20 th to June 25 th * Campsite * No comments added *

MrMrsDublin * June 20 th to June 27 th * Port Nature * No further comments added *

Dskin * June 21 st to July 4 th * Campsite * In a chalet – no further information added *

Bijane4fun * June 21 st to July 14 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – cannot wait to get back there *

Inkedlady2 * June 23 rd to June 30 th * Staying outside the village * Second visiit and excited *

Mooandhuffy * June23 rd to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Looking forward to it already *

RR01 * June 25 th to June 29 th * Natureva Spa * Anyone out there at the same time please get in touch . We would love to have a social *

Clubcouple4135 * June 27 th to July 5 th * Campsite * In our tent – too far to tow the caravan * Contact us for details of kik group *

Cpl Vital * June 27 th to July 5 th * Hotel Natureva Spa ( can accommodate 4 , travelling by myself – if interesting in sharing contact me ) *

Lizandpaul * June 27th to July 4 th * Port Nauure * Apartment on the ground level close to Tanta . Feel free to pop in if the doors are open , we will hang someone outside so you can identify us !! *

Sensual and sexy * June 27 th to July7 th * Accommodation not specified * No further comments added *

Whitequeenblacknight * July 1 st to Julyy 31 st * Jardin de Babylon * No further comments added *

Darksnow * July 1 st to July 8 th * Heliopolis * Cannot wait but have to . Party / soiree invites welcome *

Salisburycpl * July 1st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Cannot wait to see old and new friends *

Cooj * July 1 st to July 13 th * Port Nature * Party invites welcome – we organise parties in the UK *

Champagnepussytq* July1 st to July 31 st * Seeking other sexy couples to share villa in Port Venus or bi sexual female companion for summer *

Fnbuns * July 3 rd to July 13 th * Accommodation not specified * Feel free to contact us for meets and social events . Looking to meet sexy couples for fun and frolicking *

MadlyDeeply * July 6 th to July 12 th * Jardin d EdeN * No further comments added *

Bristolcouple911 * July 8 th to July 20 th * Campsite * Sylvianne and Steve - will see you at some of the soirees which we organise jointly with Pat69drive - harbour view , drinks and fun *

Jandfun * July 10 th to July 17 th * Natureva Spa * Say hi to us if you are there at the same time – our second visit *

StagAndVixen18 * July 10 th to July 31 st * Port Nature * Will be arranging a soiree so keep an eye on the forums *

Mojitos * July 11th to July 25 th * No comments added * Cannot wait for more naked fun – drop us a line if there at the same time *

Sweet players France * July 12 th to July 19 th * Accommodation not specified * If anyone else is going , let us know *

Naughtyyorkshirecouple * July 17 th to August 1 st * Accommodation not specified *

Pat69drive * July 18th to July 27 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Cowboys and Angels * July 18 th to July 5 th * Heliopolis * No further comments added *

Smoothie4664plus1 * July 19 th to August 1 st * Campsite * First visit and looking forward to it *

Pilotnhostess * July 19 th to July 26 th * Jardin d Eden * No further information provided *

Villagepl * July 22 nd to July 27 th * Campsite * We are at the campsite in our motorhome ( ourselves , two single females and one single guy ) . If you would like to meet up for a drink , please message us *

_-4pleasure * July 25 th to August 7 th * Heliopolis * Say hello if you are there at the same time *

Londonxxxx * July 27 th to August 5 th * Babylone * Looking to party *

Top Cat and Danger Mouse * July 27 th to August 5 th * Third time – no further comments added *

Wilts Softies * July 27 th to July 31 st * We cannot wait *

MrsandMrss * July 26 th to July 31 st * Campsite * Always happy to hear from anyone who is there at the same time *

DevonCharm * July 31 st to August 17 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

PZLove * August 1st to August 8 th * Hotel Eve * Say hi if you are there at the same time *

MandSfor4now * August 12 th to September 8 th * Campsite – Allee Mere* Looking forward to meeting old and new friends – do come and say hello *

Pat69drive * Aug 15 th h to Aug 23 rd * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Liquidsilk * August 17 th to September 3 rd * Campsite * See friends old and new *

Miacats * August 25 th to September 4 th * Campsite * No further comments added *

Cpl sexy * August 28 th to September 4 th * Boat at the harbour * 4 th trip and cannot wait *

Easygoing372 * August 28 th to September 4 th * Port Nature 2 * No further comments added *

MrandMrsB * August 29 th to September 5 th * Campsite * Have not been for a couple of years – cannot wait *

Boat1887 * August 30 th to September 13 th * Campsite * In our motorhome – say hello if you are there *

David William 1000 * September1 to September 21 ( exact dates not specified ) * Port Nature Village * Bi with the right couple *

Pour Lamour * September 4 th to September 14 th * Accommodation not specified * Second visit of the year *

Pat69drive * September 5 th h to September 13 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Tiger13 * September 5 th to September 9 th * Accommodation not specified * Will provide further details when we book accommodation *

Succubus19 * September 12 th to September 19 th * Out third visit to this fab village – please message us if you fancy meeting up *

TognNMuse * September 12 to 19 th * Accommodation not specified* Our second visit *

Ddlilbum * September 12 th to September 16 th * Port Nature * We are a Scottish couple – excited to sample all the fun *

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated February 18 th )

***** Adult cinema *****

***** Visitors *****

VirtueandVice * July 13 th to July 16 th * Campsite * Looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun *

VirtueandVice * July 16 th to July 21 st * Port Nature ^ Looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun *

Pat69drive * June 19 th to June 28 th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Mr and Mrs Firestarter * June 20 th to June 25 th * Campsite * No comments added *

MrMrsDublin * June 20 th to June 27 th * Port Nature * No further comments added *

RR01 * June 25 th to June 29 th * Natureva Spa * Anyone out there at the same time please get in touch . We would love to have a social *

Sensual and sexy * June 27 th to July7 th * Campsite ( Chalet ) * Invitations to soirees and parties appreciated – happy to show people new to Cap around *

Annaguy * July 5 th to July 12 th * Port Nature * Hoping to find good parties and people *

MrsandMrss * July 26 th to July 31 st * Campsite * Always happy to hear from anyone who is there at the same time *

PZLove * August 1st to August 8 th * Hotel Eve * Say hi if you are there at the same time *

MandSr4now * August 12 th to September 8 th * Campsite – Allee Mere* Looking forward to meeting old and new friends – do come and say hello *

Pat69drive * Aug 15 th h to Aug 23 rd * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Annaguy * August 23 rd to August 30 th * Port Nature * Hoping to find good parties and people *

As a local resident we are on this post but our profile name is incorrect

Its Tlhcouple1 , visit regularly and hope to try Narbonne club this Saturday

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

Any single, beautiful ladies thinking of going this year?

By *arrentwotwoCouple  over a year ago

Southport

*_arrentwotwo*June 30th July 7th * staying helipos airbnb* looking for hung single guy - guys for fun *

By *nsomnia2014Couple  over a year ago

st helier

_nsomnia2014 - July 25th to 2 August. Staying at Eden - party and meet invites welcome x

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated February 23 rd )

***** Adult cinema *****

Tlhcouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap *

***** Visitors *****

Pat69drive * June 19 th to June 28 th ( possible extension to July 1 st depending on work ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Lizandpaul * June 27th to July 4 th * Port Nauture * Apartment on the ground level close to Tanta . Feel free to pop in if the doors are open , we will hang someone outside so you can identify us !! *

Sensual and sexy * June 27 th to July7 th * Campsite ( Chalet ) * Invitations to soirees and parties appreciated – happy to show people new to Cap around *

Darrentwotwo * June 30 th to July 7 th * Heliopolis * Looking for hung single guy – guys for fun *

Annaguy * July 5 th to July 12 th * Port Nature * Hoping to find good parties and people *

Insomnia2014 * July 25 th to August 2 nd * Hotel Eden * Party and meet invites welcome *

MandS4now * August 12 th to September 8 th * Campsite – Allee Mere* Looking forward to meeting old and new friends – do come and say hello *

Annaguy * August 23 rd to August 30 th * Port Nature * Hoping to find good parties and people *

Are single guys frowned upon at Cap?

By *ornidevylsCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Port Nature, 13-23 July. Erotic fun in the sun with hot n sexy couples. Xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Are single guys frowned upon at Cap?"

Not really frowned upon.

Of course there are some couples who like to stick with couples but there are plenty of others (including us) who are very single guy friendly

As for the resort itself. Single guys are excluded from some of the events (foam and pool parties) but can get into most of the clubs and decent guys who know how to network themselves in the bars can do well.

Single guys that sit in a bar staring into the bottom of their beer glass tend not to do so well, and we've seen plenty.

By *ensual but Naughty2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk

[Removed by poster at 24/02/20 11:21:39]

South Suffolk

"Are single guys frowned upon at Cap?"

No not at all, the big problem is you have a LOT of competition if you are looking for play, accommodation in the village can be VERY expensive for singles, prices to some places are higher and/or you are excluded altogether but several clubs/saunas have areas were couples can only go and other areas were single guys can go, so you will always find somewhere to go at night.

On the beach you can go anywhere but once again of you are looking for 'action' you have to go to the 'naughty' part and there you often have hundreds of other single guys looking for the same.

But if you are friendly and approachable, there are plenty of bars and clubs at night to make contact, chat and maybe have a dance or two but as _otlovefun42 implies, if you aren't out-going or don't make much of an effort then it could be a very lonely time.

We have probably interacted with more single guys than couples but then you have so much more choice with single guys out there.

Hi. The poster above has covered off most of the key points. As in the UK some couples will want nothing to do with single guys whereas others will actively seek them out. If you look at the listing there are some ( not many) couples actively seeking single guys.

However all the fun in Cap comes at a price . You will probably have to pay in excess of £500 per week for a very basis apartment and you will need about £500 spending money assuming you want to go out.

Unless you are very out going most men will find it difficult to meet people in bars. I regard bars as places where you go to enjoy the music and atmosphere . I probably fall into the category of the person to whom the above poster refers who sits there looking at my beer glass. However I make extensive efforts to network on the nights that I do not go to bars and there is a What's App Group specifically for soiree evenings with at least 30 members from a number of different sites and various countries . Membership of the group is tightly controlled and luckily I have never had to kick anyone out of it yet and hopefully that is the way it will remain.

To enjoy Cap you need to make an effort to actively participate in clubs where your chances of participating are above average

. This will include both the Sauna s and a number of clubs which accept single men. It is also possible to further enhance your chances by advertising on one of the French swingers sites or the local daily flysheet. If you network correctly you may also get invitee to patio socials and soiree evenings. Whilst these may be free do not forget to bring a drink to them and avoid antagonising your host by stating that the Sauna or clubs are too expensive but you would love to come along to a soiree which is free.

As with a lot of things in life it is best to try it yourself and not rely on other people's opinions .

Probably that only thing which is not an opinion but is fact is that Cap is a very expensive place. All the fun comes at a price.

Good luck if you do visit.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

My first two visits were as a single guy and have since been 5 or six times as a couple . Had far more action as a single . The spas are the places to go ..some of the french and Belgium women just summon you without exchanging dialogue at all. I felt so used.

An interesting post. However the clientele of the Sauna have changed over the past few years. On the occasions that I did go to the Sauna this year it was literally packed with blokes and only a few or no couples. I am guessing that this may be due to the pricing policies where the entry fee for couples appears to have increased from 25 Euros to 45 Euros.

If you are a single guy and want to go to Kumastra and use the pool the entry fee is now 85 Euros. The one day that I was going to try it they refused me entry and told me to come back at 3 pm . I found the attitude of the two young chaps on the door to be rather condescending and never bothered going back. The ladies at the entry previously were a lot more friendly and I was even able to talk to them in broken French.

The glory days of the Sauna would appear to be 2016 and proof

Thanks for all of your replies.

Im pretty out going and love to chat so hopefully ill make it down there at some point over the summer as its been on my to do list for a few years.

I spent most of my childhood growing up going on holidays to nudist beaches in France so when i heard of this place as an adult it sounded heavenly!

Also want to make it to Le Levant too but would rather take a partner there!

Bonsoir

By *ackdoor and SlutCouple  over a year ago

Shipley

19th - 26th June, apartment in Héliopolis village. couple looking for couples where one or more is bi, bi women and bi men. Joined by another couple later in the week. Our first time there, but not theirs.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

ShropsDuo * 29th May to 10th June * Campsite * Soiree & Party invites welcome

The listing will be updated to morrow. Please advise of any corrections necessary.

By *ophienRobCouple  over a year ago

bristol

We're there from the 18th of June for four nights (Natureva for two nights and two nights in a villa). Soph is buying some new clothes for the evenings already!

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

3rd - 5th April

10th - 13th April

Summer resident in Agde

By *iger13Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Changed dates a bit , 3-6 September booked apartment now

By *reedycouplexxx.Couple  over a year ago

london

We are going cap on 1st if may for 4 nights, our first time there! Anyone else going on them dates, where’s the best places to go x

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We are going cap on 1st if may for 4 nights, our first time there! Anyone else going on them dates, where’s the best places to go x"

In early May it will be a bit thin, and there will be very few international visitors.

Your dates are over a weekend so there will probably be a few day and weekend visitors but the vast majority will be French.

At that time there will be no foam or pool party's so it's either the beach (weather permitting) or the sauna's in the daytime.

For clubs at night Tantra and Glamour will be your best bet.

By *irty rotten scoundrelsCouple  over a year ago

bath

We're heading out for our second visit on July 13th for 4 nights...love meeting new, naughty people xx

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Hi Folks.

We have changed our user name, from Hot Wife in France to "Very Hot Wife"...

Just to avoid people searching under our old name and drawing a blank.

We're looking forward to meeting couples and single guys this summer..

Not long now...

Have Fun

"Hi Folks.

Not long now...

Have Fun"

Very very hot

Hi myself and female friend are looking at booking for sept but before we do I’m just wondering if anyone can tell me what date everything shuts this year? Thanks

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi myself and female friend are looking at booking for sept but before we do I’m just wondering if anyone can tell me what date everything shuts this year? Thanks "

1st week still lively, 2nd week starting to slow down, 3rd week starting to close, last week pretty dead.

Thanks that’s what I thought but just wanted to double check cheers

Agde, France

"Hi Folks.

Not long now...

Have Fun

Very very hot "

Merci mes amis....

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated March 9 th )

***** Adult cinema *****

Very Hot Wife * Resident all year * Only a few minutes from the resort . Please come and say hi. We meet couples and single guys *

Tlhcouple1 * Live in Narbonne and would love to hear from couples visiting Cap *

Fab Massage * Agde * Summer Resident

***** Visitors *****

Fab Massage * April 3 rd to April 5 th * Agde * No comments added *

Fab Massage *April 10 th to April 13 th * Agde * No comments added *

Greedycouplexxx * May 1 st to May 4 th * Accommodation not scheduled * First visit – please advise us of the best places to go and contact us if you are there *

SophienRob * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva 2 nights then 2 nights in villa * Sophie is buying new clothes for the evenings already *

Pat69drive * June 19 th to June 28 th ( possible extension to July 1 st depending on work ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life *

Lizandpaul * June 27th to July 4 th * Port Nauture * Apartment on the ground level close to Tanta . Feel free to pop in if the doors are open , we will hang someone outside so you can identify us !! *

Darrentwotwo * June 30 th to July 7 th * Heliopolis * Looking for hung single guy – guys for fun *

Dirty rotten scoundrels * July 13 th to July 17 th * Accommodation not advised * We love meeting new naughty people *

Insomnia2014 * July 25 th to August 2 nd * Hotel Eden * Party and meet invites welcome *

MandS4now * August 12 th to September 8 th * Campsite – Allee Mere* Looking forward to meeting old and new friends – do come and say hello *

Whatfun42 * August 26 th to September 12 th * Campsite * No comments added *

Tiger13 * September 3 d to September 6 th * Accommodation not specified * We have booked an apartment *

Shropshire

You've forgot to add us again Pat!

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated March 10 th )

***** Adult cinema *****

Very Hot Wife * Resident all year * Only a few minutes from the resort . Please come and say hi. We meet couples and single guys *

***** Visitors *****

Fab Massage * April 3 rd to April 5 th * Agde * No comments added *

Fab Massage *April 10 th to April 13 th * Agde * No comments added *

Greedycouplexxx * May 1 st to May 4 th * Accommodation not scheduled * First visit – please advise us of the best places to go and contact us if you are there *

Shropsduo * May 29 th to June 10 th * Campsite * Soiree and party invites welcome *

SophienRob * June 18 th to June 22 nd * Natureva 2 nights then 2 nights in villa * Sophie is buying new clothes for the evenings already *

Dirty rotten scoundrels * July 13 th to July 17 th * Accommodation not advised * We love meeting new naughty people *

Whatfun42 * August 26 th to September 12 th * Campsite * No comments added *

Tiger13 * September 3 d to September 6 th * Accommodation not specified * We have booked an apartment *

"You've forgot to add us again Pat!

ShropsDuo * 29th May to 10th June * Campsite * Soiree & Party invites welcome "

Hello . My apologies . You should be on now . Please check the wording . I remember receiving your request as you mentioned soirees but when updating I must have failed to check the email . Anyone else who is missing please advise or schedule the necessary amendments here . For immediate corrections either list them on her or pm Pat69drive

[Removed by poster at 10/03/20 16:37:55]

I’ll be there 10-13 July at Residence Thalacap. Can’t wait!

By *olo CplCouple  over a year ago

London

We be there from 19-26 July

Looking forward to meet old and new friends

Shropshire

Hello . My apologies . You should be on now . Please check the wording . I remember receiving your request as you mentioned soirees but when updating I must have failed to check the email . Anyone else who is missing please advise or schedule the necessary amendments here . For immediate corrections either list them on her or pm Pat69drive "

Thanks Pat.. fingers crossed we can still all go.. might be classed as a large gathering and shut down due to Covid-19!

Costa Blanca Spain...

Hello . My apologies . You should be on now . Please check the wording . I remember receiving your request as you mentioned soirees but when updating I must have failed to check the email . Anyone else who is missing please advise or schedule the necessary amendments here . For immediate corrections either list them on her or pm Pat69drive

Thanks Pat.. fingers crossed we can still all go.. might be classed as a large gathering and shut down due to Covid-19!"

I think the next week or two will define the whole summer as far as holidays are concerned.

Either Covid 19 will start to fizzle out (which I doubt) or it will explode into a catastrophe of biblical proportions (which I think is most likely)

Italy today could well be the rest of Europe over the next few weeks/months.

By *nicecplCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

That's our fear

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks Pat.. fingers crossed we can still all go.. might be classed as a large gathering and shut down due to Covid-19!

I think the next week or two will define the whole summer as far as holidays are concerned.

Either Covid 19 will start to fizzle out (which I doubt) or it will explode into a catastrophe of biblical proportions (which I think is most likely)

Italy today could well be the rest of Europe over the next few weeks/months.

"

It’s a mild flu ......our common or garden flu kills hundreds of thousands globally on an annual basis - that’s EVERY year.....

“Biblical proportions”.......

TELFORD

Should have made it clearer,our fear is that we cant go.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Should have made it clearer,our fear is that we cant go."

Or another fear, that you get to Cap OK and then come down with it !!

TELFORD

"Should have made it clearer,our fear is that we cant go.

Or another fear, that you get to Cap OK and then come down with it !!"

Yes that too.

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

E Mail just received from Rene Oltra, translated by us, as Oltra version in English was a bit out.

Following the provisions requested by the Government and the World Health Organization to reduce the spread of Coronavirus, we are working at the René Oltra Naturist Center so that your stay takes place in the best conditions.

Your staff will apply hygiene measures very rigorously and respect distances.

However, we ask you to respect the barrier actions recommended by the World Health Organization. https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr/maladies-et-traumatismes/maladies-et-infections-respiratoires/infection-a-coronavirus/documents/affiche/face-au-coronavirus-pour-se-proteger-et-proteger- others

To reduce travel and visits to our reception office, we recommend that you give priority to telephone calls and emails.

contact@centrenaturiste-oltra.fr +33467010636

We will be sure to keep you informed by email, on our website or directly at reception.

However, we also wish to inform you that if the situation evolves towards confinement, in no case will your installations on the René OLTRA Naturist Center be considered as a place of confinement. You will be asked to return to your main home until the health situation recovers.

We thank you for your understanding and involvement.

Agde, France

Difficult to believe there are still people who think it's just another flu epidemic.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Can you add us please 12th - 22nd September staying in port nature 2 up for attending parties and having soirees.

Costa Blanca Spain...

We would usually have booked for Cap in February but we held back to see how things worked out with the virus.

We have now decided to give our usual fortnight a miss this year.

It will be the first time we have missed since 2014.

Hopefully we will still be able to call in for our couple of days in September.

Belfast

"Difficult to believe there are still people who think it's just another flu epidemic.

"

The Spanish flu pandemic in 1918 infected 500 million people worldwide and killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million people.

Difficult to believe there are still people who believe Corona to be some deadly infection the like of which has never been seen before

Agde, France

The Spanish flu was indeed incredible, in a very different era.

Don't recall anyone here suggesting that we've never seen the like of Coronavirus before....

By *olo CplCouple  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 15/03/20 13:04:20]

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The Spanish flu was indeed incredible, in a very different era.

Don't recall anyone here suggesting that we've never seen the like of Coronavirus before.... "

Well actually we haven't.

Covid 19 is a completely different type virus to Flu. If it was just another Flu then a Flu jab would help. It doesn't.

Although it is from the same family of viruses that cause the common cold it has previously only been found in animals. This one seems to have started in Bats and mutated to its human form by hitching a lift on another (yet unknown) species.

Because of that the human immune system has no experience of anything like it.

Think about it this way. You learn to drive in a Ford Fiesta then jump into a Land Rover. The two things may have some differences but because the basics are the same you soon get the hang of it. That is how your immune system copes with a standard cold or Flu.

To your immune system Covid 19 is like asking the driver to jump out of his Fiesta and pilot an F 16 jet.

Agde, France

Exactly my point.

But it seems others think that it's just another flu epidemic, mild or otherwise.

Anyway, there are other threads on the virus situation, so I won't clog up this thread..

"Exactly my point.

But it seems others think that it's just another flu epidemic, mild or otherwise.

Anyway, there are other threads on the virus situation, so I won't clog up this thread.. "

This is the current listing which will be updated to morrow. In the present circumstances I expect there will be more cancellations than additions .

I would guess that missing a trip to Cap d Agde is the least of people concerns. We are facing financial meltdown. To quote Warren Buffet it is only when the tide goes out you can see who has been swimming naked.

Agde, France

Some still not understanding the gravity of this situation it seems .

Even if your able to leave your house ! and if your able to get to Cap assuming your airline is flying will any clubs and bars and restaurants even be open.

I’m all for ‘stiff upper lip’ but some people need to get real .

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Shades of the 40's

France has gone on a war footing, even to leave your house you need to have a signed piece of paper and they will fine you if you don't have it.

Queued this morning for 15 minutes just to get into the the supermarket and that's about the only thing open.

Forget the Cap this year and as for meets, you will be pulled over if out on the roads after midday.

By *aplovers00Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Does anyone have any idea what will happen to deposits paid to agencies ? We’re due in August but can’t see how this will happen - fingers crossed and all the best to everyone

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Does anyone have any idea what will happen to deposits paid to agencies ? We’re due in August but can’t see how this will happen - fingers crossed and all the best to everyone "

Now that is a good question !! Feedback please ????

South Suffolk

"Does anyone have any idea what will happen to deposits paid to agencies ? We’re due in August but can’t see how this will happen - fingers crossed and all the best to everyone "

I cancelled our July Cap holiday yesterday with AD James (used them for many years) and they said as soon as they get in the office and sort it out in a few weeks time (because they are having so many cancellations and restrictions of movement) we will get our deposit back as per their terms minus 50 euros. So at least they will honour the contract

We also booked with a credit card so if they go bust before then we should get our money back from them, maybe.

Our Ryanair flights which are already booked will depend on if our flight is cancelled or not and who knows in 3 months time.

'near that London'

"Does anyone have any idea what will happen to deposits paid to agencies ? We’re due in August but can’t see how this will happen - fingers crossed and all the best to everyone

I cancelled our July Cap holiday yesterday with AD James (used them for many years) and they said as soon as they get in the office and sort it out in a few weeks time (because they are having so many cancellations and restrictions of movement) we will get our deposit back as per their terms minus 50 euros. So at least they will honour the contract

We also booked with a credit card so if they go bust before then we should get our money back from them, maybe.

Our Ryanair flights which are already booked will depend on if our flight is cancelled or not and who knows in 3 months time.

We are with AGN and Ryanair too ! Let’s try to keep everyone updated ?

"

https://www.herault-tribune.com/articles/210773/sete-agde-marseillan-vias-le-point-sur-la-situation-sanitaire/

Exactly

Pat69drive - Easter trip now cancelled - hardly a surprise . !!!. Expecting to cancel both trips in May as well . I am not too concerned about missing a few trips to Cap d Agde . The more immediate concern is the long term impact on the share price of Ryanair ( and the impact on peoples pension funds of the fall in the FTSE ) . We will all be paying for the Financial impact of this virus for years to come .

Hopefully anyone reading this note is adhering to the government guidelines .

I look forward to meeting colleagues that I have met in Cap in the past and hopefully some new ones . ( Cap may be off the agenda this year but hopefully next )

We all have to hope that the budget airlines survive this crisis - if not the end of cheap travel may be gone for ever - a fifty pound single to Cap d Agde could be a distant memory .

In addition every pound spent by the government assisting people through this crisis is simply future taxation paid for by all of us - the money for assistance does not just appear out of thin air.

Ryanair have announced no flights April and May

By *ran and CamCouple  over a year ago

watford

Kiwiandcam 3-10 August Studio Port Nature Garden all welcome to visit. If we can get ther ethat is!

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

Ryanair have now cancelled my April flights but May flights are still live, but I am sure we all expect these to be cancelled... however my easter flights were expensive so I have a refund on those, the others were only 15.99 or 21.99 each way so I have transferred those to August and September at no extra cost, if this crisis continues and they are cancelled, it looks like the destination could be changed so they can be used later in the year. Hope all the Cap residents are staying safe...

By *onest coupleCouple  over a year ago

WAKEFIELD

We booked with Rene Oltra but had the sense to take out the cancelation insurance its only a few pounds well worth it , Not to say you will get back your deposit/refund we will wait and see. We had planned to travel France, inc cap for 3 weeks/Spain and down to Italy for 4 months in our new Motorhome .

We would think twice about traveling if it is possible this year as you can never be sure of a second bout of this dreadful viruses.

Stay safe guys .

From a French Government website .

Package tours, all-inclusive stays and independent services such as accommodation or car rentals that have been cancelled due to Covid-19 may be deferred for 18 months using the "credit note" announced Monday, the government said Tuesday.

On the other hand, this measure will not concern "dry transport", Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne told the press after a telephone meeting of the Tourism Sector Committee, detailing an announcement by the Prime Minister the day before.

"A credit note, valid for 18 months, will enable consumers who have bought their trip to be able to postpone it," the Secretary of State to the Minister of Foreign Affairs said. It will apply to cancellations "from 1 March" and "until 15 September". "We wanted this mechanism to be broad: it covers package sales (organised tours, editor's note), all-inclusive holidays, but also all players in the sector who provide independent tourist services such as accommodation and car hire," he said.

This asset "could benefit not only travel agencies, but also tour operators, hoteliers, campsites or social and solidarity tourism associations", Mr Lemoyne explained. "The only restriction is that it does not apply to dry transport services", which fall under a "different European legal system", he said.

The professional will thus be able to offer "an equivalent service, of a higher amount or several stays of a lower amount" and at the end of the 18 months, if the customer has not used his credit, he will be able to obtain a refund, as will be specified in an ordinance expected in the Council of Ministers on Wednesday.

Subject to a "very strong demand from professionals", this measure "will make it possible to reconcile the interests of travellers, whose right to travel is preserved, and at the same time the interests of companies", the Secretary of State said. For "if all customers had come forward at the same time to obtain the refund, this would have led to widespread bankruptcy, as it would have represented considerable sums of money", Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne estimated.

On Tuesday, the president of UFC-Que choisir called on the blog of the consumer association, the Directorate General for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control (DGCCRF) "to communicate on the entire system and monitor its proper implementation".

By *eamminxyCouple  over a year ago

Newquay

August is ages away.... the situation will have improved by then. We certainly intend to still go.

Not letting this ruin the entire year!

"August is ages away.... the situation will have improved by then. We certainly intend to still go.

Not letting this ruin the entire year! "

Your quite correct August is ages away and we hope your right that everything will have improved by then, let’s just hope the bars clubs restaurants shops have all been able to survive and are up and running otherwise will it still be worth the trip !

August is hopeful as it is highly unlikely everything will be back to normal , its very difficult here and as the previous post stated that we will have to see what businesses have survived , we own a small hotel and have drawn a line under this year , we may see some French tourists, however for those in the Uk we feel the biggest issue will be a lack of flights, Bezier will be low on the list of routes for Ryanair and the airlines will take months to get everything back on track

Sorry to be a pessimist.....or is that a realist

People are still booking flights into Beziers in August on Ryanair. Can’t see O’Leary not starting his flights if it makes a profit, and he is not banned from flying.

August seeams still managable

Newquay

We have many friends all coming in early August from Uk. All have got flights with ryanair and more are still booking.ryanair and others are still selling flights for summer months.... I think it’s very pessimistic to think that the summer will not happen

Yes the lockdown will be in place in Uk for another 6 weeks or so... and then a period of less strict social distancing but things will slowly return to normal over the summer

Read everything being said people are naive if they think that airlines can just switch flights back on ! Pilots need curency ( means they have done a set number of landings in the last 90 days ) to be able to fly commercially,Captains even more so ! Aircraft that haven't flown for a long time need work to get them airworthy etc. Etc in this day and age people think yoi just press a button and things happen ! Its a complex job to get any airline operational again ! August is optimistic

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

"Read everything being said people are naive if they think that airlines can just switch flights back on ! Pilots need curency ( means they have done a set number of landings in the last 90 days ) to be able to fly commercially,Captains even more so ! Aircraft that haven't flown for a long time need work to get them airworthy etc. Etc in this day and age people think yoi just press a button and things happen ! Its a complex job to get any airline operational again ! August is optimistic "

Kick some tyres and light some fires.

If Like you say every thing is getting back to normal by August then no one will be more pleased than us, that’s assuming all the pilots ground staff airport workers shop keepers bar owners and there staff All the hotel workers and cleaners are all back at work unaffected by any family loses.

Then you can enjoy your swinging holiday to your hearts constant.

Personally I’m quite ok with giving 2020 a mis from Cap and hoping this crisis ends soon and we can look forward to seeing family and friends again, swinging can wait .

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

[Removed by poster at 02/04/20 10:31:58]

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"If Like you say every thing is getting back to normal by August then no one will be more pleased than us, that’s assuming all the pilots ground staff airport workers shop keepers bar owners and there staff All the hotel workers and cleaners are all back at work unaffected by any family loses.

Then you can enjoy your swinging holiday to your hearts constant.

Personally I’m quite ok with giving 2020 a mis from Cap and hoping this crisis ends soon and we can look forward to seeing family and friends again, swinging can wait ."

Couldn’t agree more, the world needs time to recover and swinging is not a priority, plenty uk businesses will also be needing support this Summer if allowed to return ... stay safe until 2021

Agde, France

We all have opinions of course and that's what forums are for.

Our view is that the summer will probably not happen in anything like the way we are used to. That applies to Cap and most other European tourist areas.

A friend of ours has a large campsite in France, he thinks he might open in August at the earliest. But with almost all bookings cancelled, he's not sure it will be viable as they close early September anyway.

Some other friends have a hotel and other tourist businesses in the Canaries. They think they might go under. They will have to take out loans, but they have to be paid back. When the season restarts, they will have to offer cheap incentives to get people back.

In France, the season is simply too short to actually get things going in August for just 4-6 weeks. Sure, some smaller businesses will give it a go to try and salvage something. The larger ones can't just flick a switch and have everything operational.

Also, a lot of those businesses rely on seasonal workers who often don't live anywhere near the venue, sometimes in a different country. Those workers won't want to travel in the hope that the business will have enough customers to make it viable, as the business owners themselves won't have a clue what the demand will be like in August.

A lot of restrictions will be lifted in May, the current lockdowns won't go on for more than a few months, but social distancing will be with us for a long, long time. Lockdowns will be re-introduced as and when the virus takes hold locally.

As mentioned above, the airlines will dictate much of the summer holidays. British Airways and Easyjet have suspended staff for three months, that's how seriously they are taking it. So at this stage they hope to start flying in early July.

We think it's very hopeful to believe that holidaymakers will just turn up and carry on as normal. We certainly won't be mixing in the way we did just a few months ago and we're not just talking about swinging. The French habit of greeting you with kisses won't return overnight. We'll be keeping our social distance long after the summer has gone.

We really hope that things get better quickly for those unfortunate enough to have tourist/hospitality business at these times.

But being realistic, we just can't see it.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We all have opinions of course and that's what forums are for.

Our view is that the summer will probably not happen in anything like the way we are used to. That applies to Cap and most other European tourist areas.

A friend of ours has a large campsite in France, he thinks he might open in August at the earliest. But with almost all bookings cancelled, he's not sure it will be viable as they close early September anyway.

Some other friends have a hotel and other tourist businesses in the Canaries. They think they might go under. They will have to take out loans, but they have to be paid back. When the season restarts, they will have to offer cheap incentives to get people back.

In France, the season is simply too short to actually get things going in August for just 4-6 weeks. Sure, some smaller businesses will give it a go to try and salvage something. The larger ones can't just flick a switch and have everything operational.

Also, a lot of those businesses rely on seasonal workers who often don't live anywhere near the venue, sometimes in a different country. Those workers won't want to travel in the hope that the business will have enough customers to make it viable, as the business owners themselves won't have a clue what the demand will be like in August.

A lot of restrictions will be lifted in May, the current lockdowns won't go on for more than a few months, but social distancing will be with us for a long, long time. Lockdowns will be re-introduced as and when the virus takes hold locally.

As mentioned above, the airlines will dictate much of the summer holidays. British Airways and Easyjet have suspended staff for three months, that's how seriously they are taking it. So at this stage they hope to start flying in early July.

We think it's very hopeful to believe that holidaymakers will just turn up and carry on as normal. We certainly won't be mixing in the way we did just a few months ago and we're not just talking about swinging. The French habit of greeting you with kisses won't return overnight. We'll be keeping our social distance long after the summer has gone.

We really hope that things get better quickly for those unfortunate enough to have tourist/hospitality business at these times.

But being realistic, we just can't see it."

I could have written that myself almost word for word.

We also have friends with businesses that will really struggle if the lockdown goes on for too long.

As for the social distancing. I think all our lives are going to considerably change after this and the swinging world will be very different to what we have been used to.

Cap d’Agde, France

We have many friends who own and rent apartments in the Cap. whilst not making a fortune from rental the money does tend to cover standing charges and the two local taxes.

For our friends, some have said they are prepared to take a hit this year but if this situation continues into 2021 or beyond they may be looking to sell.

As for clubs, restaurants, many employ workers on a seasonal basis and again could readjust to demand.

I think the big losers will be the hotels, 'Jardins' clothes shops and camp site.

One thing, for sure, the beach will surely open again during the summer, mainly local (south of France local) but we definitely won't be squeezed like sardines and most will be keeping their distance.

Times change and so will the Cap.

The link below hopefully helps clarify the situation re deposit refunds .

https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/coronavirus-toutes-les-prestations-touristiques-sauf-les-transports-secs-pourront-etre-reportees-20200324

"We all have opinions of course and that's what forums are for.

But being realistic, we just can't see it.

I could have written that myself almost word for word.

We also have friends with businesses that will really struggle if the lockdown goes on for too long.

As for the social distancing. I think all our lives are going to considerably change after this and the swinging world will be very different to what we have been used to."

The poster to which you refer has made an excellent summary .

If I go out ( for essential shopping ) in the UK I now regard everyone as a potential killer ( sounds morbid but I would rather be safe than sorry ) .

Any business either in or associated with the travel industry is facing very difficult times ( and in some cases a fight for survival ) Carnival Cruises have already resorted to raising additional funding in order to stay afloat . Any one funding their trips to Cap d Agde based on their dividend income will have a lot less to spend ( circa £3 billion pounds of dividends have already been cut from payouts in the last few weeks ). This is a double whammy as share values will have fallen dramatically .

We will be paying the cost of this crisis for years to come . While not wishing to put a damper on peoples plans I cannot see trips to Cap being much fun this year and for many there will be a lot more important issues to worry about .

For things to return to normal the virus will need to die completely or we would need to test everyone entering the village ( at present we cannot be certain that the test kits are 100 % accurate so this might be unrealistic in any event )

For now we can just be grateful that we have not caught the virus ourselves and in addition express our gratitude to all the front line staff who are putting their own lives at risk .

Missing a trip to Cap fades into insignificance compared to the above .

I never thought that at my age I would ever have any concerns about paying bills. The Financial impact of this virus was something that I never planned for or predicted ( did anyone ?) . Luckily ( apart from one person with whom I made an arrangement ) everyone paid me yesterday .

In the present circumstances I would think quite a few people will be reigning in their expenditure . It is quite possible that Cap has changed for ever - only time will tell .

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

I think you are being realistic, we all hope the Cap will be up and running in August but it might not happen, we have put ours off until September but not very hopeful about that

A pretty accurate assessment there Patrick. We certainly have taken a whacking from a dividend and capital value.

Our major concern though is our Pays D’Oc wine supply is nearly exhausted and we don’t know when we can make it back to replenish stocks.

Sod our lost bookings and income we need Picpol de Pinet etc

Agde, France

We live in Pinet...

Love to get home this summer...

'near that London'

"A pretty accurate assessment there Patrick. We certainly have taken a whacking from a dividend and capital value.

Our major concern though is our Pays D’Oc wine supply is nearly exhausted and we don’t know when we can make it back to replenish stocks.

Sod our lost bookings and income we need Picpol de Pinet etc "

It’s not just French wine !! Our Tasmanian Pinot noir from Aldi has just gone out of stock ... only the 16.99 ones left in stock ... ordered 6 of those

I have decided not to update this listing unto travel restrictions are lifted and we have clarity regarding the resumption of flights. Lots of disappointment for everyone but your health comes first.

"I have decided not to update this listing unto travel restrictions are lifted and we have clarity regarding the resumption of flights. Lots of disappointment for everyone but your health comes first. "

Totally agree and we hope we will see your update soon as we really appreciate it, stay safe all

Agde, France

"I have decided not to update this listing unto travel restrictions are lifted and we have clarity regarding the resumption of flights. Lots of disappointment for everyone but your health comes first. "

Yes, thanks for maintaining it this long...

18.00 euro gets you 10litres of Omarine Blanc or Rose as served in the village.

Agde, France

Take your own container, fill it up with 5 litres of white, red or rosé for €7...!

Only one problem, you really have to drink it within a week.

Ours doesn't normally last that long...!

Hi all.

We booked oltra for 27/06-04/07 and we were so exited for going. Unfortunately, this corona situation pressured decision on us to rebook it and the new date will be 29/08-06/09. We still will be in oltra and still with tent and still will ask oltra to let us book same pitch on Allee plage 70... Stay safe all of you and we hope to see you there in cap xx

"Hi all.

We booked oltra for 27/06-04/07 and we were so exited for going. Unfortunately, this corona situation pressured decision on us to rebook it and the new date will be 29/08-06/09. We still will be in oltra and still with tent and still will ask oltra to let us book same pitch on Allee plage 70... Stay safe all of you and we hope to see you there in cap xx "

Everyone . If you have definitely cancelled please advise and I will start updating the list ( which will become a list of those who might be going to Cap d Agde ) . Stay safe and adhere to the government guidelines

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We have cancelled and won't be at Cap in 2020

By *aplovers00Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

we have booked with AGN for august 1st. not sure what to do re the booking. Also we have a Ryanair flight booked so at the mo i don't think we can cancel.. any views/tips appreciated

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"we have booked with AGN for august 1st. not sure what to do re the booking. Also we have a Ryanair flight booked so at the mo i don't think we can cancel.. any views/tips appreciated "

We have Ryanair flights booked in June. We can cancel our accommodation by mid May with no penalty so we will leave it until then. We are covered on the flights with insurance but will go directly to Ryanair in the first instance if the flights are cancelled and they will undoubtedly wriggle.

We just want to see how things pan out. If the flights start up after we cancel the accommodation, then after looking at HMG advice, we may consider going after booking another room.

We are covered so we can afgord to wait.

TELFORD

We cancelled June ,gutted as it was our first time

Just got rebooking confirmed by oltra

29/08-06/09 is our new plan

Hope all will be back tonormal

Stay safe all

LE CAP D'AGDE - En période de confinement, le village naturiste est à poil de touristes !

Le plus grand centre naturiste d'Europe n'échappe à la règle. En période de confinement, le village naturiste du Cap d'Agde qui compte plus de 90 % de résidences secondaires est par définition désert, voire même à poil pour les amateurs de jeux de mots.

Une ambiance bien tristounette qui tranche avec le mode festif généralement constaté dans ce quartier du Cap d'Agde qui fait rêver depuis des décennies les adeptes du naturisme et du libertinage en Europe.

Le filtrage qui s'effectue à l'entrée du village H24 est toujours activé et des contrôles de police sont mis en place quotidiennement au sein de la station touristique du Cap d'Agde.

Pour venir bronzer cette année en tenue d'Adam et Eve, il faudra donc encore patienter.

Translation of the above via bing translator

THE CAP D'AGDE - During a period of confinement, the naturist village is tourist-haired!

Europe's largest naturist centre is no exception. During a period of confinement, the naturist village of Cap d'Agde, which has more than 90% of second homes, is by definition deserted or even naked for puns.

A well tristounette atmosphere that contrasts with the festive mode generally observed in this district of Cap d'Agde that has been a dream for decades for naturists and libertinism in Europe.

Filtering at the entrance to the village H24 is always activated and police checks are put in place daily in the tourist resort of Cap d'Agde.

To come and sunbathe this year in The clothes of Adam and Eve, we will have to wait a little longer.

Agde, France

"THE CAP D'AGDE - During a period of confinement, the naturist village is tourist-haired!.."

Love it....

Google translate version....

postponement

LE CAP D'AGDE - During confinement, the naturist village is full of tourists!

The largest naturist center in Europe is no exception to the rule. In a period of confinement, the naturist village of Cap d'Agde, which has more than 90% of second homes, is by definition deserted, even naked for lovers of word games.

A very sad atmosphere which contrasts with the festive mode generally found in this district of Cap d'Agde which has been dreaming for decades of followers of naturism and libertinism in Europe.

The filtering which takes place at the entrance to the village H24 is always activated and police checks are put in place daily within the tourist resort of Cap d'Agde.

To come tan this year in the clothes of Adam and Eve, you will have to wait a little longer.

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Much prefer the Bing translation....!!

What do Google know about 'tourist-haired' naturists...

Bing definitely wins the comedic French award. Good Moaning.

Costa Blanca Spain...

Just been reading that the French have informed the EU that France will maintain strict border controls until October 30th.

If true you can safely say that it is the end of Cap for this year.

Your reference refers to Schengen suspension, so EU citizens will still have tbe ability to cross borders ( at moment this is still possible but strictly controlled) , if and when travel restrictions are lifted it will be slow and driven by risk analysis of countries Covid status.

We run a holiday business and frankly have written off this year , and if we do get any guests later in the year we see that as s bonus.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/death-of-schengen-france-introduces-seven-month-long-border-controls-amid-coronavirus/

as far as I understand this - France is closing its borders until the end of October.

I could have misread of course..

Agde, France

As above, this only refers to Schengen area participants, which doesn't include the UK.

Fairly tough restrictions are in place at the moment if you want to travel to or through France from any direction.

But it does indicate that Macron is taking a hard line.

I was chatting to a seasonal worker this morning. He and wife together with their friends won't be travelling down this year, too much uncertainty and no guarantee of work when they arrive.

Can't see much happening this year in Cap, much as I'd like to see it.

We still believe our hol in cap 29/08 will going to happened

"As above, this only refers to Schengen area participants, which doesn't include the UK.

Fairly tough restrictions are in place at the moment if you want to travel to or through France from any direction.

I was chatting to a seasonal worker this morning. He and wife together with their friends won't be travelling down this year, too much uncertainty and no guarantee of work when they arrive.

"

Although this appeared in a document relating to Schengen members it was to make other members aware that France was intending to impose a restriction on its borders (to all countries as far as I can see).

"France is the most recent country to join the rest of the Schengen Members on the introduction of internal border controls as a measure for fighting the further outbreak of the COVID-19."

I doubt if the UK will be get special dispensation even though it is not a member of the agreement.

'near that London'

"As above, this only refers to Schengen area participants, which doesn't include the UK.

Although this appeared in a document relating to Schengen members it was to make other members aware that France was intending to impose a restriction on its borders (to all countries as far as I can see).

"France is the most recent country to join the rest of the Schengen Members on the introduction of internal border controls as a measure for fighting the further outbreak of the COVID-19."

I doubt if the UK will be get special dispensation even though it is not a member of the agreement."

I suspect this is referring to the reintroduction of border controls to the S members that are already in operation to travellers . IE : everyone has to show passports . Therefore no change for Uk citizens

In the current situation it seems a bit pointless updating the listing and as such no further updates will be made unto we receive further clarification about when travel restrictions will be lifted .

We can assume that anyone booked to go before the end of June will not be travelling . July and August are also looking unlikely .

Once restrictions are lifted I will be organising a Kenny Rogers tribute evening in the apartment

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"In the current situation it seems a bit pointless updating the listing and as such no further updates will be made unto we receive further clarification about when travel restrictions will be lifted .

Probably correct Pat.

June/July looks out for us but still hope for September if the flights are on, here's hoping.

Keep safe.

Liz and Paul. X

We can assume that anyone booked to go before the end of June will not be travelling . July and August are also looking unlikely .

Once restrictions are lifted I will be organising a Kenny Rogers tribute evening in the apartment "

Costa Blanca Spain...

"In the current situation it seems a bit pointless updating the listing and as such no further updates will be made unto we receive further clarification about when travel restrictions will be lifted .

Once restrictions are lifted I will be organising a Kenny Rogers tribute evening in the apartment "

Will Ruby be coming?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Once restrictions are lifted I will be organising a Kenny Rogers tribute evening in the apartment

Will Ruby be coming? "

No, she's got a cough and probably taken it to town.

Agde, France

Ruby won't be going into town.

She's not that much of a 'Gambler'....

"Ruby won't be going into town.

She's not that much of a 'Gambler'....

"

Very witty. Wish I had thought of that.

By *ibertinelady053Woman  over a year ago

London

4-19 August-Cap d'agde naturist village Heliopolis C

28 August-12 September cap d'agde naturist village Ozin hotel.

By *alker29subMan  over a year ago

York

Assuming travel/confinement restrictions are lifted by mid September, is the Cap worth visiting then? My experience of other areas in France is that things shut down very rapidly at beginning of September. Apart from Nice which is a super place but I've never found much fabbing going on there.

June visit to Cap been cancelled.

Hopefully we can go in sept.

"Assuming travel/confinement restrictions are lifted by mid September, is the Cap worth visiting then? My experience of other areas in France is that things shut down very rapidly at beginning of September. Apart from Nice which is a super place but I've never found much fabbing going on there."
No one knows what September will be like year. I usually go to Cap at least five times a year and the third week in September is one of my favourites . It is a bit quieter but there was usually plenty of fun to be had.

However Cap this year ( assuming you can travel ) is a jump into the unknown. If you have to social distance it rather defeats the purpose of going to Cap. You may as well go elsewhere where accommodation is a lot cheaper. Will the sauna be open. ? If you want to meet people in Cap will others welcome you or will you be looked upon as a social leper who might be a potential spreader of Covid 19. Will you be disowned for wanting to go to the Sauna? Is fun in Cap a thing of the past.

Hopefully normality will return but Covid 19 is a game changer.

Like many people I am stuck in Limbo. I am unable to travel to either my house in Belfast or my apartment in Cap .

About the only thing that can be said is that as things stand Cap d Agde was the swinging capital of the world. What the future holds we do not know.

Our best hope is that an effective vacinne is licensed and things can then return to normal.

Hi.

I m Bruno, single man, french (live in london)

I will be in cap d’agde from 26/7 to 2/8.

Can you please add me to the list?

Also as a french speaker I can be a translator if need be.

Take care all.

By *nsatiable charlesMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Insatiable charles, june 6th to 9th,staying on the campsite, Allee Mer plot 70. Looking to meet couples and single women.

"Hi.

I m Bruno, single man, french (live in london)

I will be in cap d’agde from 26/7 to 2/8.

Can you please add me to the list?

Also as a french speaker I can be a translator if need be.

Take care all."

Hi. Noted . I will start updating this when we have more information about the lifting of quarantine restrictions. Hoping that they will be lifted by then and of June.

By *rcher_91Man  over a year ago

London / Central France

I m stopping by Cap d'Agde on 14th of June, if anyone around be pleased to hit me up for a meet

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

Girlfriend and I travelling to Cap for a weekend 3rd ~ 6th July. Looking for couples to socialise and play with

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

I thought France had applied a 14 day self-quantantine, on anyone traveling from UK. from the 14th of june. With possible checkup visits from police, to ensure compliance?

[Removed by poster at 08/06/20 13:48:21]

"I thought France had applied a 14 day self-quantantine, on anyone traveling from UK. from the 14th of june. With possible checkup visits from police, to ensure compliance?"

I’ve heard it’s not really enforced?

By *ingleseasidecapersWoman  over a year ago

Billingshurst

Myself and Ogilvy will be there 22-29 August. Looking for fun. DM either of us if you want to meet up

By *otwifeandmrCouple  over a year ago

Byfleet

We're there from 13th to 31st July. We have an apartment a couple of minutes outside the village. (By foot) If you're going to be there when we are say hi

By *otwifeandmrCouple  over a year ago

Byfleet

[Removed by poster at 14/06/20 19:36:46]

Will this list be updated going forward?

"Will this list be updated going forward?"
Hello. Yes . I am going to start doing it this week. However as quarantine restrictions are still in place I cannot see many going unto they are lifted which I expect to be at the end of June . Apart from those who have confirmed I will assume that everyone else has cancelled . Anyone definitely going please confirm and I can start updating .

By *icole and KipCouple  over a year ago

Auch Gers SW France

We are staying 9th to 12th July in Heliopolis

By *olvo cplCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We are staying at the campsite sat 18 july till August 1st

By *iacatsCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

Campsite allez dune in Motorhome August 25th to September 4th

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We'll be there, as usual..

Cheers

Southport

We have rebooked 29th August for a week

Please continue our entry.

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Hey,we're looking forward to our 3rd trip on 12th September, we are going with another sexy couple, staying in Port Nature - say hi if you fancy meeting up xC&Dx

I got a refund on my holiday , I think cap d will be pretty dead this year even if it does open up partially ..

We cancelled 19th July and rebooked Aug 26th for a week

Heading to Le Cap on Weds 24th June until 15th July

September trip as previously posted.

Belfast

"I got a refund on my holiday , I think cap d will be pretty dead this year even if it does open up partially .."

I think you’re very wrong

Cap d’Agde, France

"I got a refund on my holiday , I think cap d will be pretty dead this year even if it does open up partially ..

I think you’re very wrong "

Agree, We have a number of French friends who rent their apartments in the Cap, all have said that the only cancellations have come from foreigners but otherwise business as usual!

"otherwise business as usual!"

That’s great to hear! I’m booked to arrive from 2 August. But is it correct to say only the beach and restaurants are open? Bars, clubs saunas etc are all closed right?

Cap d Agde 2020 Visitors listing ( updated June 17 th PLEASE NOTE AN COVID 19 RESTRICIONS )

Port Ambonne . Open daily from 2 pm to 1 am . Facilities include 4 playrooms , a cage , gloryhole , public play area , stream room , pool and a Sauna . ( currently closed )

***** Adult cinema *****

***** Visitors *****

Essexfun4two * June 24 th to July 15 th h * Port Ambonne *

Mark320 * July 3 rd to July 6 th * Accommodation not specified . Traveling with girlfriend – seeking couples *

Pat69drive * July 18th to July 26 th ( provisional depending on booking apartment ) * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life * Will review any meets depending on Covid 19 advice * If you want to join the soiree Whats App Group pm me *

Nichole and Kip * July 9 th to July 12 th * Heliopolis * No comments added *

HotwifeandMr * July 13 th to July 31 st * Outside gate but very close * Say hi if you are there *

FrenchconneCtion2016 * July 26 th to August 2 nd * Accommodation not specified * I am Bruno and can help with French translation *

Archangel1 * August 1 st to August 3 rd * Heliopolis * Seeking an action packed weekend . Will meet couples and also available to participate in gang bangs – come to the apartment for a drink

Libertinelady * August 4th to August 9th * Heliopolis Block C *

Pat69drive * Aug 15 th h to Aug 23 rd * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised ( see soiree thread ) and will meet couples seeking extra men * Great view of marina from the balcony – join me for a coffee , glass of wine or chat about Cap d Agde life * Meets dependent on Covid 19 advice * To join the soiree Whats App group pm me *

Pilotnhostess * August 16 th to August 23 rd * Jardin d Eden * No further information provided *

Singleseasidecapers * August 22 nd to August 29 th * With Ogilvy - seeking fun PM us if you want to meet up *

Libertinelady * August 28 th to September 12 th * Ozz Inn *

Darrentwotwo * August 29 th to September 6 th * Accommodation not specified *

Pour Lamour * September 4 th to September 14 th * Accommodation not specified * Member of Whats App soiree group *

Red Wave * September 9 th to September 14 th * Accommodation not specified * Travelling with my partner - first visit *

Succubus19 * September 12 th to September 19 th * Port Nature * Out third visit to this fab village – please message us if you fancy meeting up – we will be with another sexy couple *

By *lake ElleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Unfortunately our Cap holiday for 2020 has been cancelled.

Looking forward to be back at Cap in 2021.

aug 26th for a week (not 16th as list)

"aug 26th for a week (not 16th as list)"
Apologies . This will be corrected on the next update .

Newquay

27th July to 3rd August x

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Heliopolis 29th August to 5th September. Hope Waiki seafood buffet going strong and 2+2 sauna open.

By *andl76Couple  over a year ago

north east

Our trip for July 11-13 cancelled

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Still going 7th-14th July.... At the moment

Ferry confirmed so we are on the way 24.6

Southport

Forgot to add details 29th August to 5th Sept Staying Port Nature looking single hung guys for fun if anyone's around

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"aug 26th for a week (not 16th as list)"
There same time as you...i will be with my partner ..she is slim fit bi sexy..both very warm friendly