FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Message to fabbers who come to France ! :(

Message to fabbers who come to France ! :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *chille OP   Man  over a year ago

London / Paris

Hello ! Just one thing to say...

There are a lot of fabbers from UK who plan to come in Paris in the future, then they start to text some couples, single guys...etc to have fun with.

I'm ok with this but can you explain me why they use their time to text and talk about to meet a particular day if when they finally are here they disappear and don't reply to their message no more????

Please respect us a bit !

Time is precious...

ps: sorry for my bad english... I hope that you will understand me.

Thx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your bad English (it’s really not bad) is no doubt so much better than their bad French as is your approach to swinging and Fab.

Please do not let a few time wasters put you off of Fab and the best of luck going forward on here.

T

London / Paris

Yeah i'll try...

By *ine Time FontayneMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Hi Berrichone. With a body like his I guess some people will get cold feet thinking they won't compare !! If you like built for comfort check out the message I've sent you.

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

People are just rude.they can change their mind on the day just because they can it is very common on fab .

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

"Hello ! Just one thing to say...

There are a lot of fabbers from UK who plan to come in Paris in the future, then they start to text some couples, single guys...etc to have fun with.

I'm ok with this but can you explain me why they use their time to text and talk about to meet a particular day if when they finally are here they disappear and don't reply to their message no more????

Time is precious...

Thx"

On a site such as this common sense suggests that people will change their mind for a variety of different reasons . It is not like a business deal where you may lose out if the deal does not proceed . If people fail to meet on the day , the only thing anyone has lost is the chance to have a good time . It hardly makes much difference . That is the harsh reality of life - never count your chickens into they have actually hatched.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi Berrichone. With a body like his I guess some people will get cold feet thinking they won't compare !! If you like built for comfort check out the message I've sent you. "

Ha ha true that and Carol thinks that with a body like that he may well kill her but I say what a way to go plus I like the OPs humor on here.

We did check it out but you clearly didn’t read our profile as in no face picture and we don’t meet bi men but thank you.

T

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Brest area March if any couples are around

London / Paris

"Hello ! Just one thing to say...

Time is precious...

Thx On a site such as this common sense suggests that people will change their mind for a variety of different reasons . It is not like a business deal where you may lose out if the deal does not proceed . If people fail to meet on the day , the only thing anyone has lost is the chance to have a good time . It hardly makes much difference . That is the harsh reality of life - never count your chickens into they have actually hatched. "

Of course this is not a deal but it is respect to inform people that you changed your mind. We call that RESPECT

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Maybe they just got a better offer ... C’est la vie

Only joking of course, that’s northern humour

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"Maybe they just got a better offer ... C’est la vie

Only joking of course, that’s northern humour "

nowt wrong with a bit of norvern humour lass.

London / Paris

Funny...

» Add a new message to this topic