FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Games > Fabography

Fabography

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I created this game on my old account and played with SallySwings, so here’s the new version: it’s a bit complicated but definitely a great game!

The first person creates a word using these letters: F, A, B, O, G, R, A, P, H, Y. That person now has two words, “Fabography” and a word with those letters. I’ll use “orgy”. The next player has to create another word using all the unique letters - the letters which aren’t shared between the previous two words (“Fabography” and “orgy” here). In this case, these letters are: F, A, B, A, P, H. To continue this example, I’ll use “fap” for the third word. Now the next player only has unique letters to use: O, R, G, Y, F, A, P. Again for the example, I’ll use “frag” for this next word - a strong move. The player after that has the letters from “fap” and “frag” to use. But they can’t use the letter F or A because the player before has just eliminated those letters with their move. So the next move made by this next player only has these unique, unshared letters to use: P, R, G. Checking a scrabble dictionary, there aren’t any moves left to make! To keep the game going, this player congratulates the previous player and says “Fab!”. This then adds these letters to the previous player’s word (“frag”) - the pool is now with these letters: F, A, B, F, R, A, G. They use the word “bag” and it continues for the next player, so following the rule of using the previous two words: they play “afar”. A critical mistake: the next player has available these letters: B, A, R. They can then play “bra”. *The game is won when somebody manages to use all of the unique letters available to them*. When you win the game, you also say “Fabography!” and it begins anew, only this time you have F, A, B, O, G, R, A, P, H, Y and the game-winning word to form the pool of letters they can use (so B, R, A, F, A, B, O, G, R, A, P, H, Y).

1st Turn: Fabography! Orgy

2nd Turn: Fap

3rd Turn: Frag

4th Turn: Fab! Afar

5th Turn: Bra. Fabography!

Let the games commence!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*SallySlinky, not SallySwings. Anyway - rules are above. I’ll start, might take a while to get going but it will eventually.

Fabography! Grab

Any questions just lmk, it’s a really really good game

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I call SallySlinky Ms Slinkster if that's any good