FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifying your partner

Verifying your partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eet_the_spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

My partner and I are on here with single accounts and a couple account. The rules say you can't verify yourself, so the couples account is out, but what are the rules about him verifying her and vice versa on single accounts?

Both of us have multiple meeting in person veri's already so it's evidently not foul play. Just fancy sticking a funny message on there really

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"My partner and I are on here with single accounts and a couple account. The rules say you can't verify yourself, so the couples account is out, but what are the rules about him verifying her and vice versa on single accounts?

Both of us have multiple meeting in person veri's already so it's evidently not foul play. Just fancy sticking a funny message on there really "

It would be frowned upon and you could lose all your verifications so would advise not to.

Admin x

By *eet_the_spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"My partner and I are on here with single accounts and a couple account. The rules say you can't verify yourself, so the couples account is out, but what are the rules about him verifying her and vice versa on single accounts?

Both of us have multiple meeting in person veri's already so it's evidently not foul play. Just fancy sticking a funny message on there really

It would be frowned upon and you could lose all your verifications so would advise not to.

Admin x"

Ouchy, that sucks :/

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Admin x"

Think quite a few people who met here and subsequently became a couple could fall foul of this.

Can understand losing veri's from the other half but think to lose all veri's is a little harsh.

Give's you an insight into the people involved from in some cases, many years ago

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would imagine veri's from when people first met would be different to verifying your own profiles when joined as a couple etc.

Admin have to do something about people giving fake veri's and the threat of losing all their veri's is a good one I think....I know that isn't the case as such with the OP....but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

» Add a new message to this topic