FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Cant find each other's name to unblock.

Cant find each other's name to unblock.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do i unblock someone and him unblock me, when we cant find each others names on the block list.where are they at?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"How do i unblock someone and him unblock me, when we cant find each others names on the block list.where are they at?"

Were you blocked from each other by mods?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/05/20 00:17:30]

chelmsford

"How do i unblock someone and him unblock me, when we cant find each others names on the block list.where are they at?

Were you blocked from each other by mods?

"

I was just asking as you both have to contact admin on the contact button to remove the block

I have the same problem this morning can@t contact each other and not on either block list, have you managed to sort it out. I have sent a message to Admin but so far recieved no reply

Stay with me please, where do we find the contact button to contact Admin, thanks in advance.

chelmsford

"Stay with me please, where do we find the contact button to contact Admin, thanks in advance."

There is a contact button along the bottom of the page

chelmsford

"Stay with me please, where do we find the contact button to contact Admin, thanks in advance.

There is a contact button along the bottom of the page "

love

Very small print

Can’t you find their account if you use “search username” function, then tap menu button to select “unblock” ?

chelmsford

"Can’t you find their account if you use “search username” function, then tap menu button to select “unblock” ?"

I don't think that works if you've been blocked from each other.

Me and a friend have the same issue ..she has a huge block list and she wishes to unblock me but I’ve disappeared off her block list and typing in my username in search does not bring up any results? I’m basically not there even though we still have some of each other’s messages ..?

I can see her but I’m blocked but she can’t see me we think to the length of her block list which according to her is huge i.e in the 100’s ?

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Me and a friend have the same issue ..she has a huge block list and she wishes to unblock me but I’ve disappeared off her block list and typing in my username in search does not bring up any results? I’m basically not there even though we still have some of each other’s messages ..?

I can see her but I’m blocked but she can’t see me we think to the length of her block list which according to her is huge i.e in the 100’s ?"

Go onto desk top and find someone who your friend has verified and is showing the verification, click on your friends profile name and a page comes up saying that you can't view the profile page, to the left is a break down of when you last spoke and when you blocked her, there is also the option to unblock. Does that make sense?

» Add a new message to this topic