FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Sending spam messages?

Sending spam messages?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nexpectedGentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

london/ taplow

Hi guys, I've recieved a couple of messages when trying to send messages saying that my message contains websites or innappropiate content/ spam and that I have been blocked from sending messages for a few hours? I've checked the messages and theres nothing in there at all to do with websites or innappropiate content or spam. And no some of these were first messages not bombarding people that have then blocked me. The message is different.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

london/ taplow

Admin?!

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

You normally get a message informing you the block will lift after a couple of hours. Remember though certain words or phrases can also lead to a block

london/ taplow

"You normally get a message informing you the block will lift after a couple of hours. Remember though certain words or phrases can also lead to a block"

Thanks for the reply, I cant work out what word or phrase it could have been though? Theres nothing in there that I would think would do it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember a while back, that a company couldnt e-mail if it included a swear/rude word. They couldnt understand what was wrong with Scunthorpe.

london/ taplow

"I remember a while back, that a company couldnt e-mail if it included a swear/rude word. They couldnt understand what was wrong with Scunthorpe."

I dont know anyone that knows what's wrong with scunthorpe

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

We found certain words fall into this like w**d not the smoking type, but to to we*d out the time wasters. Some words have a double intention.

» Add a new message to this topic