FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How can you tell if you've been blocked?

How can you tell if you've been blocked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Maybe we just haven't seen the notice yet, but do you just see the "This person has hidden their profile" message or are you specifically told that you have been blocked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Maybe we just haven't seen the notice yet, but do you just see the "This person has hidden their profile" message or are you specifically told that you have been blocked?"

It will say . . .

The user has hidden this profile or . . .

You can't view this profile

This profile is not available for you to view.

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user.

Limerick

Or simply that the user has hidden their profile from everybody?

Can't such ambiguity lead to all sorts of misunderstandings? Isn't it better to know if you've actually been blocked?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Or simply that the user has hidden their profile from everybody?

Can't such ambiguity lead to all sorts of misunderstandings? Isn't it better to know if you've actually been blocked?"

f you see the user has hidden their profile, you are not normally blocked

If you are blocked though I don't know what there is to misunderstand

Limerick

"Or simply that the user has hidden their profile from everybody?

Can't such ambiguity lead to all sorts of misunderstandings? Isn't it better to know if you've actually been blocked?

f you see the user has hidden their profile, you are not normally blocked

If you are blocked though I don't know what there is to misunderstand"

That's exactly what I am asking. How do you know when you've been blocked? Is there a note to say "you've been blocked" when you visit a profile? Or is it the usual "user has hidden their profile"? If the latter, then misunderstandings could arise.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes, as the above poster says, it will say the following on the profile

"This profile is not available for you to view.

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user."

By *ovidfree81Woman 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Ok so I'm so confused I had to meets which were amazing I sent a message it went unread but the I went into his account and it said this person's profile is hidden I can see a profile pic but nothing else have I been. Blocked ...can anyone help also can you read messages and leave them as unread ... Sorry I'm so confused o and he is not on my friend list anymore ... Ok I know what your thinking t.!!! Move on lol but I still want to know thanks in advance

By *ucka39Man 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Ok so I'm so confused I had to meets which were amazing I sent a message it went unread but the I went into his account and it said this person's profile is hidden I can see a profile pic but nothing else have I been. Blocked ...can anyone help also can you read messages and leave them as unread ... Sorry I'm so confused o and he is not on my friend list anymore ... Ok I know what your thinking t.!!! Move on lol but I still want to know thanks in advance "

Hi

When a user has hidden their profile your still able to message. But once blocked your unable to send a message nor see their profile.... Same applies if has been suspended by admin but without allowing you to send a message

Newcastle

"Ok so I'm so confused I had to meets which were amazing I sent a message it went unread but the I went into his account and it said this person's profile is hidden I can see a profile pic but nothing else have I been. Blocked ...can anyone help also can you read messages and leave them as unread ... Sorry I'm so confused o and he is not on my friend list anymore ... Ok I know what your thinking t.!!! Move on lol but I still want to know thanks in advance

Hi

When a user has hidden their profile your still able to message. But once blocked your unable to send a message nor see their profile.... Same applies if has been suspended by admin but without allowing you to send a message "

PS yes you are able to leave message unread if you choose to after reading them or if you did receive a reply go to this then scroll down and it's never been touched

By *orthyorkypairCouple 27 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"Ok so I'm so confused I had to meets which were amazing I sent a message it went unread but the I went into his account and it said this person's profile is hidden I can see a profile pic but nothing else have I been. Blocked ...can anyone help also can you read messages and leave them as unread ... Sorry I'm so confused o and he is not on my friend list anymore ... Ok I know what your thinking t.!!! Move on lol but I still want to know thanks in advance "

If you read a message you can then mark it as "UNREAD" (button at bottom of message)

Dublin

I can send a message but I deleted him and then put in his username and it not coming up !

Newcastle

"I can send a message but I deleted him and then put in his username and it not coming up !"

You might not be using the full profile name. Once a message has been deleted it's gone forever unless you've saved it

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple 27 weeks ago

Chippenham

"I can send a message but I deleted him and then put in his username and it not coming up !"

If his profile is hidden then you won't be able to find him in search

Dublin

Thanks a mill I'm just a little confused had two amazing Mets and I can't use his user name as it says it's not there when I click in I can send a message if I wanted but the profile is hidden ... He isn't on my friends list anymore but his is still on my hot list and peopled who fabbed a photo I'm so confused.... I know I shouldn't really care but the sex was great and he was too lol it does say ok my hot list he was online 10 hours ago so I'm guessing he can still use his account ... Sorry I'm lost

Chippenham

[Removed by poster at 31/10/23 00:15:59]

Chippenham

"Thanks a mill I'm just a little confused had two amazing Mets and I can't use his user name as it says it's not there when I click in I can send a message if I wanted but the profile is hidden ... He isn't on my friends list anymore but his is still on my hot list and peopled who fabbed a photo I'm so confused.... I know I shouldn't really care but the sex was great and he was too lol it does say ok my hot list he was online 10 hours ago so I'm guessing he can still use his account ... Sorry I'm lost

"

If he's no longer in your friends list and you didn't delete him then he must have deleted you. If you've messaged him and it's unread I would take it that he's no longer interested and move on. I know it's annoying sometimes when you think things went well, but maybe it didn't work for him.

» Add a new message to this topic