FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Being verified for a meeting when none took place !

Being verified for a meeting when none took place !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nonymousman OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I noticed a verification waiting for me which was strange as I have not met anyone since the lockdown started and I don’t do cam .

When I opened manage verifications it was from a new member I was chatting with . She has now left site and I’m left with a verification saying I met up on Sunday ! Is there anyway that this can be removed ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I noticed a verification waiting for me which was strange as I have not met anyone since the lockdown started and I don’t do cam .

When I opened manage verifications it was from a new member I was chatting with . She has now left site and I’m left with a verification saying I met up on Sunday ! Is there anyway that this can be removed ? "

Click on the contact button and report it to admin

By *nonymousman OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Excellent thank you

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I noticed a verification waiting for me which was strange as I have not met anyone since the lockdown started and I don’t do cam .

When I opened manage verifications it was from a new member I was chatting with . She has now left site and I’m left with a verification saying I met up on Sunday ! Is there anyway that this can be removed ? "

That's odd, could it be someone known to you (and your wife) who's playing mischief due to your marital status?

» Add a new message to this topic