FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobyman4life OP   Man  over a year ago

near chelmsford

Hi, when will we be able to post these on our profiles again? I have some from pre lockdown but still unable to publish them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hi, when will we be able to post these on our profiles again? I have some from pre lockdown but still unable to publish them?"
same here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve just written a verification for a lady I met before lockdown, it says verification saved but when I checked the verifications I’ve given there is no sign of it? Can you help please?

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

It really needs sorting out. I hidden them during lockdown but now clubs are opening and people will have social meets. I start considering going to clubs in August to see my friends.

It’s only fair for us to be allowed to publish back!

Can you please let us know , when will you remove the restrictions?

By * older menCouple (MM)  over a year ago

North Shields

Surely now that lockdown rules are being lifted clubs bobs and restaurants are now reopening and people are now looking to start to meet again sensible I'm sure that the verification button can be reinstated

I've seen a lot of verification on people's profiles saying webcam but the verification has actually said met dogging or at their house so come on admin one rule for everyone don't do a Dominic Cummings

By * older menCouple (MM)  over a year ago

North Shields

Surely now that lockdown rules are being lifted clubs bars and restaurants are now reopening and people are now looking to start to meet again sensible I'm sure that the verification button can be reinstated

I've seen a lot of verification on people's profiles saying webcam but the verification has actually said met dogging or at their house so come on admin one rule for everyone don't do a Dominic Cummings

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

I have seen the webcam verifications and they were defo meeting in person.

By *reme de la creme 99Woman  over a year ago

Lisburn

How come some members can show their verifications and I cannot display mine?

I need help getting verified not having no joy yet anyone willing to help

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Surely now that lockdown rules are being lifted clubs bobs and restaurants are now reopening and people are now looking to start to meet again sensible I'm sure that the verification button can be reinstated

I've seen a lot of verification on people's profiles saying webcam but the verification has actually said met dogging or at their house so come on admin one rule for everyone don't do a Dominic Cummings "

This

Be careful when you get verified because lockdown was coming I went into the chat room to get for a fade and a guy verified my profile a lot of people now think I swing the other way so make sure if you are straight get a woman to do it

» Add a new message to this topic