FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Messages and Blocking

Messages and Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone blocks you and you have been exchanging messages with them, do all those messages disappear from your inbox and sent folders?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"If someone blocks you and you have been exchanging messages with them, do all those messages disappear from your inbox and sent folders?"

No, they only disappear if you delete them or if the person leaves the site.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

If all messages disappear even after a block and you have not deleted them yourself it means that they have left the site

By *ndywantsfun7Man  over a year ago

close

Been warned by admin today about offering money for sex ?? I took the p155 a little out of someone saying what it worth to take their virginity, I know it’s a free site so took the P155 a bit then I get the warning when the messages clearly show they suggested a value on it, I’ve never payed for it and don’t intend to start now !! When I told them I’m messing about they got abusive and then blocked me but as I say I get the warning ??

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Been warned by admin today about offering money for sex ?? I took the p155 a little out of someone saying what it worth to take their virginity, I know it’s a free site so took the P155 a bit then I get the warning when the messages clearly show they suggested a value on it, I’ve never payed for it and don’t intend to start now !! When I told them I’m messing about they got abusive and then blocked me but as I say I get the warning ?? "
and it's against forum rules to discuss any warnings bans etc so expect some time out when they see this

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Been warned by admin today about offering money for sex ?? I took the p155 a little out of someone saying what it worth to take their virginity, I know it’s a free site so took the P155 a bit then I get the warning when the messages clearly show they suggested a value on it, I’ve never payed for it and don’t intend to start now !! When I told them I’m messing about they got abusive and then blocked me but as I say I get the warning ?? "

Admin won't know you are taking the piss, they will just warn you for offering money

It is probably best not to

» Add a new message to this topic