FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked from sending messages

Blocked from sending messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do I keep getting blocked from sending messages? It’s ok for a bit but then get an error message saying that try sending in a couple of hours. I pay for my subscription so why is this happening?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Sounds like you are sending something that's no allowed, certain words and web addresses are automatically detected.

By *bitofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

manchester

yup - same here - apparently TYPING the word " T A B O O"

is an automatic ban.

Admitedly I have managed to be a mamber of this site for years without hitting upon a "T a b o o" Word! but how the heck are we supposed to know what will earn us a ban??

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

We could do with admin to have a list of words that will be censored/ get you a ban, otherwise it's just pot luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some one just sent me a message with the T a b o o word. Now I am blocked from sending messages! Came on here to find help and found this thread. Explains it I guess!

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It definitely would help if there was a list x

By *iggers51Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Just had the same so annoying, no web site and no other un normal words like..sex lol admin ger it sorted

By *iggers51Man  over a year ago

tamworth

"Some one just sent me a message with the T a b o o word. Now I am blocked from sending messages! Came on here to find help and found this thread. Explains it I guess!"

Yes but they have threads on asking about the t a b o o cinema in brum so how that work then, admin on a bad day and not gettin any..... sort it admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some one just sent me a message with the T a b o o word. Now I am blocked from sending messages! Came on here to find help and found this thread. Explains it I guess!

Yes but they have threads on asking about the t a b o o cinema in brum so how that work then, admin on a bad day and not gettin any..... sort it admin"

I blocked the guy who sent me the message. It was his first message to me. After blocking him I could send messages again!

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Some one just sent me a message with the T a b o o word. Now I am blocked from sending messages! Came on here to find help and found this thread. Explains it I guess!

Yes but they have threads on asking about the t a b o o cinema in brum so how that work then, admin on a bad day and not gettin any..... sort it admin"

The message filter/block is code written into the website, admin don't read and filter messages

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They have sorted it by blocking people from sending messages about taboo.

Threads on the forum about a cinema are a different thing altogether, that is the name of the place.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is no list of words anywhere as people would just work around what they are talking about

Members should accept that Admin block certain scenarios/ words / sentences etc being discussed in mails, it is an auto block and has nothing to do with mods. The block will lift after a couple of hours