How to block someone who has blocked you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthyNights OP   Couple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Hi. How can this be done (on mobile)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Simplest way is go to the profile, on the page that says you are blocked is the at the top. Hit block.

Or if you know the exact spelling of the profile, on the address bar remove your name and add the username of the profile you want to block, as before tap menu x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve done this before if you find them on someone veris you can do it that way. Click on their profile and it’ll say user has blocked , but top right hand corner there’s a menu click on that and it’ll give you the option block user !!!

If they aren’t on anyone’s veris then not sure how you do

They may have commented on a thread in the forums....... that’s how I done it

The thing we find weird is we get a message sent to us and before we reply ( sometimes it’s only a matter of minutes) we have been blocked! ???????

How does blocking work these days, I was talking to a couple and their profile completely vanished, the mail to and from them also vanished.

Now either they either blocked me (which I'm not complaining about that's upto them) or they deleted there profile.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

From another thread:

"On the desktop version you can click on the profile and you'll see the "You can't view this profile" message.

Go to the blue menu on the left of the page and you still have the "Report User" and "Block User" buttons.

On the mobile version you can click on the profile and you'll see the "You can't view this profile" message.

Top right of the page, you'll see the Menu button, click that and you still have the "Report User" and "Block User" buttons."

"How does blocking work these days, I was talking to a couple and their profile completely vanished, the mail to and from them also vanished.

Now either they either blocked me (which I'm not complaining about that's upto them) or they deleted there profile."

Sounds like they deleted there profile xx

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"How does blocking work these days, I was talking to a couple and their profile completely vanished, the mail to and from them also vanished.

Now either they either blocked me (which I'm not complaining about that's upto them) or they deleted there profile."

Messages only go when the profile leaves the site

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

When you try to view the profile in question and the warning message appears saying you’re blocked from viewing the profile, go to the menu button at the top left and it will give you some options.

You’ll find the ‘block back’ option there

(Don’t forget to add a note to remind you why you’re blocking someone, it helps )

» Add a new message to this topic