FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Chat room cams

Chat room cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-a OP   Couple  over a year ago

Closer than you think

When we click on certain Cams on the chat room, we get a grey box that says waiting to connect; but it never connects.. it’s only on some of the cams.. others work fine!? Are we blocked or not meeting a criteria for those profiles!? We can chat and message a cpl we know.. but we cant see their cam and they confirmed others could see them!?

Any help appreciated!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I get this often. Are you using a phone to view cams? Seems to happen more when I use Google chrome on my phone. Not as much through puffin

By *-and-a OP   Couple  over a year ago

Closer than you think

"I get this often. Are you using a phone to view cams? Seems to happen more when I use Google chrome on my phone. Not as much through puffin"

Hiya!

Phone as the connection on o2 but on the laptop too. Tried different browsers etc. Thats why we wondered is it a privacy setting the others may have set!?

We let our sub run out as not meeting etc till this CV19 thing is all over!!

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

It varies for me, sometimes will only be one or two cams like that in a room and other times almost all of them. No rhyme or reason to it. I have commented in the rooms before about it and know others have it too.

You are not alone lol

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Does anyone know if anyone can see the cam you cant? I dont use the cam rooms but see this grey screen issue pop up a lot on the forums and wondered if it was the broadcasters end rather then the viewer?

» Add a new message to this topic