FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > CAM ISSUES

CAM ISSUES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Help!!

Hi i was able to view and also show my cam al the time now for some reason i cant... help!!

I have tried rebooting my pc i have installed google chrome nothing works please someeone help me!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try reinstalling flash from adobe also update java

have you updated your flash player latley? if so go back to the old version as there seems to be a bug in the new version

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/chat-discuss/104585

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya guys thanks for the help yes i installed java and the new adobe flash player, but nothing has happened to make me view cams of let people see me so frustrating...how do i delete the newest version and reload the older?

Thanks mikeeyjames

Go to start..then click on control pannel,under programs click on unistall go to adobe flash player then delete it wait till its done and click on the link ..

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Download version 11.1.102.63

hope that works

If you are using Chrome, you'll also have to stop Chrome auto-updating it again, not a clue how that works ive just seen it in another thread lol

I've done the above,i've downloaded maxthon,I can see the cam in the adobe settings bit but not in the 'your cam' bit.I can see others ok,and it works fine on msn help!

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"If you are using Chrome, you'll also have to stop Chrome auto-updating it again, not a clue how that works ive just seen it in another thread lol"

From Hunterslick

"hopefully this will help a few people

google chrome has a built in flash player,if you have other web browsers installed that need another version of flash player,then the two might be causing a conflict to each other,and causing each to crash,,

you can solve this by typing about:plugins into the chrome search bar and press enter,this shows a list of plug ins configured to to work on chrome,if under the flash section you have 2 or more files running at the same time,it will cause conflict,click the plus sign beside each flash player to see the details ,,search down along and find the chromes appdata folder,,thats the built in one for chrome,,the others will be in the windows folders,path name depends on which version of windows you have ,,you can now disable one of them,,recommende to disable the chrome/mozilla one,,as the one downloaded to windows can be used on all browsers,,

if after disabling the add on in chrome or mozilla,,just go back and turn the add on back on,

hope this helps a few people out"

» Add a new message to this topic