FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Email notifications have stopped

Email notifications have stopped

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uminsiderMK OP   Man  over a year ago

St Austell

Anyone else having this issue?

I've suddenly stopped receiving email notifications of new messages - not had any for a couple of days now, but on logging in, I have new messages...

...though I haven't changed my settings, I have checked anyway, and notifications are still set to 'on'...

....also checked my email account - not going to spam, and incoming messages are being received from elsewhere...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

A quick search of the forums and you will see this is very much an on going issue for many, some over a year. Not me though, I don't have any of that turned on anyway

St Austell

So, as mentioned in a couple of similar threads (which I had previously read), I tried changing my email address - to a seldom-used 'back-up' one, where I received both the Fab 'verify' email, and soon afterwards notification of a message...

....following which, I then reverted back to my original email address - however, I have neither received the Fab 'verify' email nor notification of a subsequent message...

....so apparently, I now have an 'unverified' email address at which I'm not receiving any messages from Fab whatsoever.

Can I get some Admin help, please?

St Austell

Further to the above, I've tried switching notifications off and back on, and used the 're-send verification' link - without success...

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

There isn't a fab verified email that iv ever been aware of? Fab don't mail unless you opt in on any mail.

Like I said it's been broken for a year or so

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum-search/Notification%2b

St Austell

"There isn't a fab verified email that iv ever been aware of? Fab don't mail unless you opt in on any mail."

An email gets sent with a link to verify that the email address given is valid...

» Add a new message to this topic