FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Cam chat connection probs/Directors

Cam chat connection probs/Directors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ylvesterTweety OP   Man  over a year ago

Neath

Hello everyone,

EVERY time i try and connect to the directing room it comes up with an error message stating that 'a script in this site is causing adobe flash player 10 to run slowly and that my PC might become unresponsive or run slow' It then asks if i want to abort the script, If i say no i get into Directing room and it runs really slow on the cams etc and clicking on names....EVERY other room is always fine and i have never had any probs.....Is it due to the number of users in Directing room?...Has anyone got any ideas how to rectify the problem?...I have tried reinstalling asobe flash player 10 but still the same message....Cheers in advance for your help......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy ClariceCouple  over a year ago

The Garden of England - Kent

I wouldnt mind having an answer to this one myself.

Always seem to have this problem even if I clear all my cookies and browsing history.

Does seem to be the more people are in there though the worse it gets.

Hopefully this will be rectified soon when the work that admin are doing behind the scenes goes live.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

that happens if i have been watching cams i just logg off and back on again it usually clears it up

By *ylvesterTweety OP   Man  over a year ago

Neath

It does seem like that yeah, The busier it gets the slower and harder it gets to connect and browse etc?.....Do you,Like us, Have the problem only with Directing room?

Somebody must have an answer to sole this prob..

Cheers

By *exy ClariceCouple  over a year ago

The Garden of England - Kent

Yeah it does only seem to be the directing room

» Add a new message to this topic