FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimecpl66 OP   Couple  over a year ago

horsforth

I want someone to remove some veris I gave them I can’t as they were given from a profile I’d locked myself out off he can’t seem to do it any ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"I want someone to remove some veris I gave them I can’t as they were given from a profile I’d locked myself out off he can’t seem to do it any ideas "

Think your stuffed tbh. If you could get onto your profile and then delete it that would work but if you can't get into it I don't think there another way.

You could ask the person to hide the verification but that would obviously be up to them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want someone to remove some veris I gave them I can’t as they were given from a profile I’d locked myself out off he can’t seem to do it any ideas "

the only way is to block them, it would still show in the summery, but not what you wrote

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I want someone to remove some veris I gave them I can’t as they were given from a profile I’d locked myself out off he can’t seem to do it any ideas

the only way is to block them, it would still show in the summery, but not what you wrote "

That only works from the profile the veris was left from, as said above, they can't access that account.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The person can go to the profile via veri and block op. Result.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I sense that it is just the OP that wants to see the verification removed and perhaps not the recipient.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want someone to remove some veris I gave them I can’t as they were given from a profile I’d locked myself out off he can’t seem to do it any ideas

the only way is to block them, it would still show in the summery, but not what you wrote

That only works from the profile the veris was left from, as said above, they can't access that account."

no it removes the veri from the bkocked profile

» Add a new message to this topic