FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Stolen photos

Stolen photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just found one of my photos being used on someone else's profile... It's the 2nd man I've spotted this week

Somewhat bizarrely after the first investigation the photo was deemed too rude (it is just a belt resting on my ass with my DD's hand) and was rejected from my photos (the irony).. But obviously i can prove it is my photo (it was taken from my previous profile )...

I've reported both profiles and will wait for admin to get in touch... Can we have an option to watermark photos as they are uploaded? Or prevent them being downloaded ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I have just found one of my photos being used on someone else's profile... It's the 2nd man I've spotted this week

Somewhat bizarrely after the first investigation the photo was deemed too rude (it is just a belt resting on my ass with my DD's hand) and was rejected from my photos (the irony).. But obviously i can prove it is my photo (it was taken from my previous profile )...

I've reported both profiles and will wait for admin to get in touch... Can we have an option to watermark photos as they are uploaded? Or prevent them being downloaded ? "

You can already watermark them yourself before uploading I believe.....

E

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic