FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > New profile

New profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odramafun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I’m trying to set up a single profile also... gone through it and said I have to be photo verified... not sure I have to but want to .. submitted photo as requested with writing on paper ... and can’t get past that bit?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

If you submitted it a while ago check if it's been rejected (it'll be in your gallery)

If you only just submitted it please be patient

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"If you submitted it a while ago check if it's been rejected (it'll be in your gallery)

If you only just submitted it please be patient "

Afraid I can’t get in to new profile as just keeps saying verifying and refresh?

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Sorted thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I am trying to make the profile again in to a couple's profile without having to make a new profile it was a couple's profile but then we split up I am with a new partner and we want to use the same profile name etc but different profile details how can this be done

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Hi I am trying to make the profile again in to a couple's profile without having to make a new profile it was a couple's profile but then we split up I am with a new partner and we want to use the same profile name etc but different profile details how can this be done "

You shouldn’t be using a profile with verifications from when you were with your previous partner, for your new partner. The veris aren’t for your new partner, so it’s not entirely honest to use them as they don’t prove she exists. If you want the same profile name, you can delete this one then make a new one with the same name. If you don’t want to delete it, you’ll have to make a new one with a different name and email address.

» Add a new message to this topic