FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Private photos being fab'd?

Private photos being fab'd?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzyDee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brigg

We have several private photos, and currently only 3 "friends".. yet at least one of our photos has 13 fabs(!)

How is this happening if only friends are supposed to be able to see them. How do I find out where and how our photos can be seen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you have recently uploaded them as public and then changed to private they will have been on the gallery.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Look at the 'who's fab'd this pic'

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm guessing that some of your friends have fab'd the pics more than once, over a period of time: I don't know if there's a time restriction between fabs, but guessing there is, which ultimately lapses. If I find out, I'll repost the details. No-one but you and friends seeing them should ever get to view them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't fab a picture more than once. I would say that the pictures were made public and Fabbed before you could make them private. You can check who has Fabbed you x

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

in mobile mode you can fab a picture to your heart's content!

Also depends how you upload the pic though. If by email, admin automatically put it as 'private' but if through FAB site on pc, they go straight to public. You have to then alter the settings. Maybe all should be set to private initially so that the person can decide how they want to post them?

"in mobile mode you can fab a picture to your heart's content!"

Really wow did not know that!!!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Also depends how you upload the pic though. If by email, admin automatically put it as 'private' but if through FAB site on pc, they go straight to public. You have to then alter the settings. Maybe all should be set to private initially so that the person can decide how they want to post them?"

This isn't correct. You choose the privacy before you upload (the normal way). If you use the multi-pic flash uploader you choose after you've uploaded but in the meantime the photos are defaulted to private.

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This isn't correct. Although the Fab it link may show against photos you've already Fab'd, if you Fab it again it simply over-writes your previous Fab. You can only ever Fab a picture one time so if you do multiple Fab's your just wasting your time

Admin x

"in mobile mode you can fab a picture to your heart's content!

This isn't correct. Although the Fab it link may show against photos you've already Fab'd, if you Fab it again it simply over-writes your previous Fab. You can only ever Fab a picture one time so if you do multiple Fab's your just wasting your time

Admin x "

Thank-you for clarifying this x

By *azzyDee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brigg

The photos were uploaded via email. While I'm sure they came up initially as private, it would seem they were still shown on everyones Update pages as now theyve been up a few days theyre no longer getting fabbed.

Is a bit of a privacy concern to be honest as cant ever be sure a private pic will not get seen.

"Also depends how you upload the pic though. If by email, admin automatically put it as 'private' but if through FAB site on pc, they go straight to public. You have to then alter the settings. Maybe all should be set to private initially so that the person can decide how they want to post them?

This isn't correct. You choose the privacy before you upload (the normal way). If you use the multi-pic flash uploader you choose after you've uploaded but in the meantime the photos are defaulted to private.

Admin x"

I stand corrected

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"The photos were uploaded via email. While I'm sure they came up initially as private, it would seem they were still shown on everyones Update pages as now theyve been up a few days theyre no longer getting fabbed.

"

believe they dont show on local updates, but do appear on the 'recently uploaded' area... we noticed this (and reported in here) as could not understand how peeps whom we had Blocked were able to fab our pics

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"believe they dont show on local updates, but do appear on the 'recently uploaded' area... we noticed this (and reported in here) as could not understand how peeps whom we had Blocked were able to fab our pics "

This isn't correct. Only public photos (chosen as public by the uploader) show on the recently uploaded area.

People who you have (specifically) blocked can still see them in the newly uploaded area, but we put in a fix after you posted your issue, and someone you have blocked is no longer able to Fab your pics

Admin x

Bucks

"

This isn't correct. Only public photos (chosen as public by the uploader) show on the recently uploaded area.

People who you have (specifically) blocked can still see them in the newly uploaded area, but we put in a fix after you posted your issue, and someone you have blocked is no longer able to Fab your pics

Admin x"

Thanks admin

By *appychappy0212Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

In mobile mode I accidentally discovered a way to fab your own pics !!!!

Bucks

"

In mobile mode I accidentally discovered a way to fab your own pics !!!!"

and why would you want to do that?

By *appychappy0212Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"

In mobile mode I accidentally discovered a way to fab your own pics !!!!

and why would you want to do that?"

Was just saying it can be done , when it shouldn't be possible

» Add a new message to this topic