FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fab Login randomly stops working

Fab Login randomly stops working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruman77 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Every now and then when I try to log into Fab the page refreshes and clears the password box, then tells me my password and/or email don't match those on the system. If I then leave it a day and come back to it, I am able to log in as normal. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's bloody annoying as it always makes me think that my account has been compromised. Plus if you try to reset your password, the confirmation email never gets sent out.

It's clearly a bug of some kind, or it's a temporary glitch when site is under maintenance. All the same I'd feel better knowing that it's not just me that this happens to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you be doing a typo so it is wrong?

Do you ever get notifications to your email address- maybe you entered the wrong one when you signed up?

London

"Could you be doing a typo so it is wrong?

Do you ever get notifications to your email address- maybe you entered the wrong one when you signed up?"

My login information is saved on Chrome, so I never need to type it in and risk the typo. When this happens, I cannot request a password reset. So have to leave it for a few hours, after which I am able to log back in, as I did just now.

It's really weird. I guess I can out it down to a glitch.

By *reeSpiritOneWoman  over a year ago

Sydney

I just had the very same problem....

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"My login information is saved on Chrome"
It sounds like the stored information is getting corrupted. When Fab tells you the password/email don't match, try typing them in yourself.

London

"My login information is saved on ChromeIt sounds like the stored information is getting corrupted. When Fab tells you the password/email don't match, try typing them in yourself."

It's done the same thing tonight for about 15 minutes. Next time I'll try typing the password manually and see what happens. Get the feeling this might just be something I have to get used to.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

If entering the password manually does work, I'd suggest wiping the stored password and storing it again.

By *ancblokeukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm getting the same problem - I manually type my password in, am connecting directly rather than using a VPN and have a fibre connection.

Getting really frustrated with not being able to resolve this

» Add a new message to this topic