FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Block List Limit?

Block List Limit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikkiB OP   Woman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Seen as my list seems to grow daily I was just curious if there is a limit to how many you can block? I have used other sites where the block list has a limit or resets when it gets too large and just wondered if this place has anything like that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Hell I hope not, cos mine just keeps growing

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure there is a limit as such, but if you use chat then once over a big number ( 500 I think ) then all of them won't work.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I am trying to block someone who was abusive he has either blocked me or been banned cos its not coming up on my list how will i know he is not looking at my profile again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've blocked that many people we are starting to wonder if FAB should automatically block everyone and you can gradually add people lol....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am trying to block someone who was abusive he has either blocked me or been banned cos its not coming up on my list how will i know he is not looking at my profile again

"

He may have hid his profile hence why you carnt find it or like you say he may have been suspended by admin.

Try going to you block list and type in his name,if his name comes up he still on fab if not he gone

If He has blocked you he carnt see your profile unless he keeps unblocking you

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I am trying to block someone who was abusive he has either blocked me or been banned cos its not coming up on my list how will i know he is not looking at my profile again

He may have hid his profile hence why you carnt find it or like you say he may have been suspended by admin.

Try going to you block list and type in his name,if his name comes up he still on fab if not he gone

If He has blocked you he carnt see your profile unless he keeps unblocking you "

Yes quite . I would rather that didnt happen but I cannot get him on my blocked list .. advise please admin.

» Add a new message to this topic