FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Uploading photo's

Uploading photo's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When uploading face pics, has anyone else experienced them being rejected for people being in the background ?

That is, when there is clearly no-one else in the background as the face pic is close up ?

Also, if they have been rejected for that reason - obviously a photo modding error - can they be re-submitted ?

Any input would be welcome

Thank You

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When uploading face pics, has anyone else experienced them being rejected for people being in the background ?

That is, when there is clearly no-one else in the background as the face pic is close up ?

Also, if they have been rejected for that reason - obviously a photo modding error - can they be re-submitted ?

Thank You "

probs just a mistake.....submitt them again

"When uploading face pics, has anyone else experienced them being rejected for people being in the background ?

Thank You "

if there is potential for people to identified in your photos (which should just be of you) then they will be rejected.

If you feel they have been rejected wrongly, try resubmitting or contact admin.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Thank You "

Click on the CONTACT button and send a query to Admin, leave the photo as rejected in your photo section and Admin will review.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Thank You

Click on the CONTACT button and send a query to Admin, leave the photo as rejected in your photo section and Admin will review."

Thank You

Forum Mod

O o O oo

YW

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Full photo rules here....don't forget to look at the background of any pics , sometimes pictures of someone on show on a wall or a known face on a telly behind you can get a photo refused as "others"

Hey,

Yes I had that with one of our pics, I resubmitted and it was accepted.

I have to ask what it means when uve had a pic on for months...then it becomes rejected?..I had this a few times and got it rectified

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I have to ask what it means when uve had a pic on for months...then it becomes rejected?..I had this a few times and got it rectified"

It was probably reported and Admin has taken it off.

Same advice from up there though, Admin themselves will review if you send a query x

"I have to ask what it means when uve had a pic on for months...then it becomes rejected?..I had this a few times and got it rectified

It was probably reported and Admin has taken it off.

Same advice from up there though, Admin themselves will review if you send a query x"

thanks ruggers...I at the time it was highly annoying I have to add, as I was uploading from a dongle, with limited gigabytes..the re-uploading for me was an issue, perhaps if a pic was reported that had been previosly rejected, admin should contact the uploader first..like i said, my problems were rectified but it doesnt take away the annoyance at the time x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thats why I advise people to use the contact button Paddy....as Admin can approve it from there as long as people don't delete it from their photo section.

"Thats why I advise people to use the contact button Paddy....as Admin can approve it from there as long as people don't delete it from their photo section. "

» Add a new message to this topic