FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Subscribing via text

Subscribing via text

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I added 5- credit to my phone and text to sign up on silver. Anyways, it said I didn't have enough money to pay AND charged me 10p. There was nothing to say this would happen and cos of that, it means I cannot subscribe as intended.

As a returning user, I thought this would be extremely straightforward...

Can anyone help/explain this to me?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

" By texting SWING to 79100 you are agreeing to pay £5, in return you get the specified number of days of site supporter upgrade as described below. ... Standard network charges also apply."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Have you checked your balance and what your credit may have been used for, for example the renewal of other mobile features? It would generally seem sensible that if you have enough credit that it would be debited from, when selecting to pay by sending it text message.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Have you checked your balance and what your credit may have been used for, for example the renewal of other mobile features? It would generally seem sensible that if you have enough credit that it would be debited from, when selecting to pay by sending it text message. "

As 10p has been spent, I'm assuming that you'll now have to top up with an additional amount, to credit you with above £5.00, so that you can pay.

You can always contact Admin, about payment issues, from the renewal page too, though if you're now, for example, at £4.90 and £5.00 hasn't been deducted, Fab won't have been credited.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

You get charged for the text you send as well as the £5, so you need enough credit to cover that as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Text swing to 79100 yesterday morning, the text went but no reply. So I'll be billed £5 but no code to upgrade, what's going on ??

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"Text swing to 79100 yesterday morning, the text went but no reply. So I'll be billed £5 but no code to upgrade, what's going on ??"

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/upgrade

Admin will help you from this link

» Add a new message to this topic