FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Am I fabbing wrong

Am I fabbing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r. Mac OP   Man  over a year ago

Bexleyheath

I rarely come on here and every time I do I think is it my profile as I don't have many people look at me or like alot of my photos and it's not like I'm saying they should I'm just asking as I see so many guys on here with their cocks out and think does it work like that do people look at it and think I want that and talk I have put pictures of myself on but not my whole cock you know I know what I'm saying sounds stupid I'm just confused and would love soke help and advice to get noticed more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a lot of fish in this ocean.you put no to little effort in you get the same out. Try chatting forums

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hi

can |I ask what you're hoping achieve on fab?

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

"I rarely come on here and every time I do I think is it my profile as I don't have many people look at me or like alot of my photos and it's not like I'm saying they should I'm just asking as I see so many guys on here with their cocks out and think does it work like that do people look at it and think I want that and talk I have put pictures of myself on but not my whole cock you know I know what I'm saying sounds stupid I'm just confused and would love soke help and advice to get noticed more "

There's not a right or wrong way to fab. But you get out what you put in. If you're never here, you're less likely to get noticed..

Suggest you join in, forums or cams. Get to know people, find some friends, people with same interests.

There's loads of prev threads on improving your profile. Whilst bdsm test is mildly interesting, it's just bland.

Who are you? What you offering? They're things to include in your profile.

Pics aren't bad mind, good mix of face, body and privates.

Good luck OP.

Bexleyheath

Thank you I think I'll be more active on here

Bexleyheath

Tbh hoping to explore more I wanna meet new women as I feel like I'm a but shy in person and talking on here helps

Bexleyheath

Thank you this helped alot I'm gonna sort some bits on my profile and be more active on here

» Add a new message to this topic