FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Adding video and restrictions

Adding video and restrictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ella chow OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

To whom it may concern,

I tried adding my first video today but because i haven't meet anyone and been verified due to covid and the laws and the health risk to myself and others I am unable to do so, I ask myself why have I bothered paying my subscription with yourselves and verifying myself with your site over the last year if am unable to fully use this site?

I will be looking forward to your reply ASAP.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"To whom it may concern,

I tried adding my first video today but because i haven't meet anyone and been verified due to covid and the laws and the health risk to myself and others I am unable to do so, I ask myself why have I bothered paying my subscription with yourselves and verifying myself with your site over the last year if am unable to fully use this site?

I will be looking forward to your reply ASAP."

Go into the chat rooms and get verified that way. Job done

Bradford

"To whom it may concern,

Go into the chat rooms and get verified that way. Job done "

When trying to add the video it said you had to meet someone northing about webcam in chat room that I have already done

Bradford

I sent this to the site owners

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"I sent this to the site owners "

Apologies for replying.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I sent this to the site owners

Apologies for replying. "

You put this in Site Help and didn't say it was specifically meant for Admin. People are simply trying to do what the forum suggests 'Help'

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"To whom it may concern,

Go into the chat rooms and get verified that way. Job done

When trying to add the video it said you had to meet someone northing about webcam in chat room that I have already done "

You don't have a cam veri though, I answered your other one so will shut that one and add to this one instead

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can get verified by cam for the last year, as the Gov has started opening up arranging meets is fine too now so you could get verified both ways now

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

How can anyone verify a hand!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"How can anyone verify a hand!!! "

It's potentially dangerous to post photos of hands, as fingerprints can be viewed and identification made etc.

A cam veri would be a confirmation of the user's interaction, rather than their identity, though.

» Add a new message to this topic