FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > direct message photos not saved locally

direct message photos not saved locally

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just curious what the site mechanism is. if I send a direct photo, which requires the photo to be taken there and then, I take the photo, add to direct message and away it goes. However, I never find the photo saved on my phone, even though the file name was used (say 101.jpg).Photos continue then from 102.jpg.

Is it save for the message, then deleted when sent?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My understanding is you need to take the picture first as normal, then select it when adding a direct photo to a message.

Cx

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"My understanding is you need to take the picture first as normal, then select it when adding a direct photo to a message.

Cx"

You can do that or you can take it directly with your phone camera while writing the message.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no I get that.... what I'm looking to understand is what happens to the pics that don't end up in your gallery.... so i take pic, 101.jpg.. can see this filename when i attach it to the message, and it sends fine.... but there is no 101.jpg on my phone thereafter.... what happens to it? deleted? cached somewhere else on the phone thats not showing? the following picture would then be 102.jpg

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It should still be on your device under a different folder, like you get one for Bluetooth images so check files or another option for images as their is more than one

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"no I get that.... what I'm looking to understand is what happens to the pics that don't end up in your gallery.... so i take pic, 101.jpg.. can see this filename when i attach it to the message, and it sends fine.... but there is no 101.jpg on my phone thereafter.... what happens to it? deleted? cached somewhere else on the phone thats not showing? the following picture would then be 102.jpg"

I know what you mean and I have never found them on my phone when I have taken them like that either.

Not something I've ever thought about to be honest.

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ok I tested it on my phone. In my case the image is stored locally and immediately appeared in my photos gallery.

Cx

» Add a new message to this topic