FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Removing account as not couple any more

Removing account as not couple any more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llie 777 OP   Woman  over a year ago

DERBY

Hi I was couple bb and el it's ended he blocked me so I can't report couples account but he still been using it 4 over 2 weeks now and me and several others report him but account still going and my pics still there as other keep checking what can I do ???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can still report it even if he's blocked you. Go to the top right hand corner of the page that comes up when you try to view profile. Click on the menu bar and a drop down menu will appear.

Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared! Been like this since 9am any ideas?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared! Been like this since 9am any ideas?

"

Have you tried logging out then back in again?

DERBY

Hi tried what u said nothing showing in corner just says no search found. Hopefully admin will delete as I verified 2 days ago saying its me . I desperate now

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Hi tried what u said nothing showing in corner just says no search found. Hopefully admin will delete as I verified 2 days ago saying its me . I desperate now "

Sorry, do you mean you reported it 2 days ago?

Reporting a profile that has blocked you is slightly different depending on if you log in via a mobile/tablet or a pc.

How are you accessing fabs?

DERBY

Hi I only have phone

DERBY

Hi can someone please change password 4 me on bb and el account so I can delete as I no access and he he still using this account

Hun I am sad to see you so upset.

I looked at the profile you want removed earlier, just now I looked again and it's been changed to a Man profile and most of your photos are gone.

The text is still the same though and there are videos on there still.

Your best course of action is to go to the home page, scroll to the bottom and click on contact. Then find an option to contact admin or site owners and explain the situation.

I am assuming you can no longer see the profile at all in a user name search.

I hope this helps and it gets sorted fast.