FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Permanently Suspended

Permanently Suspended

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Hiya wondering if anyone could elaborate on my my friends account has been permanently suspended?

she’s been on this site for six years and never experienced anything like this before any ideas why?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"Hiya wondering if anyone could elaborate on my my friends account has been permanently suspended?

she’s been on this site for six years and never experienced anything like this before any ideas why?"

She has been upto no good and got reported maybe

Norfolk

"Hiya wondering if anyone could elaborate on my my friends account has been permanently suspended?

she’s been on this site for six years and never experienced anything like this before any ideas why?

She has been upto no good and got reported maybe"

I asked why has she been up to and she said nothing she can think of, she just uses it chat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Using a single female profile to try to get meets for a couple, is just as bad as a man pretending to be a couple to get meets on his own.

I would imagine there would be multiple complaints for an account to be permanently suspended.

Norfolk

"Using a single female profile to try to get meets for a couple, is just as bad as a man pretending to be a couple to get meets on his own.

I would imagine there would be multiple complaints for an account to be permanently suspended.

"

The account was used to chat and watch men wank, that was it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Using a single female profile to try to get meets for a couple, is just as bad as a man pretending to be a couple to get meets on his own.

"

That isn't true at all. It would be helpful if you are going to give advice to make it the right advice as you are not helping people

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The account was used to chat and watch men wank, that was it."

She would be allowed a single profile if she wanted to

To her suspension she would need to ask Admin from the contact link to review it for her. she can do this while logged out making sure she gave the username