FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fab’d photos

Fab’d photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekychap70 OP   Man  over a year ago

hinckley

In my profile I’ve got searching for women and couples. My question is why every now and again am I getting guys & TV’s fabbing my photos? I’ve been blocking their profiles up to now but it’s got to about 1 or 2 a week. Surely they shouldn’t be able to access my profile page

What if anything do I need to do to stop occurring

Cheers Rob

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 31/08/21 01:23:17]

Newcastle

Your preference is your preference but others could be different from yours and it's only admiring your photos giving you heads up that people like them so if anything little bit of appreciation wouldn't go a miss it's not like anyone is making a pass at you

If it really upsets you you do have the option to put photos friends only and not public

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Anybody can access your profile and fab pictures, only people who fit your filters can message you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In my profile I’ve got searching for women and couples. My question is why every now and again am I getting guys & TV’s fabbing my photos? I’ve been blocking their profiles up to now but it’s got to about 1 or 2 a week. Surely they shouldn’t be able to access my profile page

Cheers Rob "

I wouldn't let it worry you, it doesn't necessarily mean they want to shag you up the arse.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"In my profile I’ve got searching for women and couples. My question is why every now and again am I getting guys & TV’s fabbing my photos? I’ve been blocking their profiles up to now but it’s got to about 1 or 2 a week. Surely they shouldn’t be able to access my profile page

Cheers Rob "

This crops up now and again.. Does it really matter if they can see your pictures? You can't catch anything from them doing so you know.. If you're that concerned just put all your pictures to 'private'

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Cheers Rob "

Anyone on the site can access your profile, look at and fab your pics. The filters only stop them from messaging you.

Newcastle

You visited my profile and I'm about to have a nervous breakdown

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

You have the option to turn off the ability to fab your photos if it bothers you, but there is no way to hide your profile from people who are outside your preferences.

By *heekychap70 OP   Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Ok cheers for the heads up everyone

Cheers Rob "

Hi OP, blocking doesn't stop anyone from viewing your profile unfortunately...it only prevents them from mailing you.

Maybe if you don't like some peeps looking at your photos you could move them to friends only & private.

I have had quite a few guys message me as well as fab my pics, not boasting, I take it as a compliment and thank them and politely let them know I am not interested. I only wish I had more ladies and couples following suit. OP just enjoy the fact that you are found to be attractive, albeit from someone of whom you have no interest

Newcastle

Cheers Rob

Hi OP, blocking doesn't stop anyone from viewing your profile unfortunately...it only prevents them from mailing you.

Maybe if you don't like some peeps looking at your photos you could move them to friends only & private.

"

When a person is blocked you don't see each others profile

Cheers Rob

When a person is blocked you don't see each others profile"

I mean in the Filters Section...say if I block all single men...I still see their profiles & as far as I know they still see mine

» Add a new message to this topic