FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Disappearing messages

Disappearing messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothCriminal_x OP   Man  over a year ago

Redditch

Hey

Had been chatting to someone for a few months and their messages to me and my sent messages have both vanished! Cant remember her username either...

Wondering if the messages disappear when someone blocks you...or if someone deleted their account?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Usually happens when an account gets deleted

Redditch

"Usually happens when an account gets deleted "

Arrgh. Dammit. She was cute and we got along!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most messages disappear from people I've been chatting to for a while, i don't know if it's when they delete the mail, their side of the conversation disappears?

Redditch

"Most messages disappear from people I've been chatting to for a while, i don't know if it's when they delete the mail, their side of the conversation disappears? "

Ye i know what you mean but the half that remains you can see them in your inbox - i cant see any evidence we have ever spoken!

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"Most messages disappear from people I've been chatting to for a while, i don't know if it's when they delete the mail, their side of the conversation disappears?

Ye i know what you mean but the half that remains you can see them in your inbox - i cant see any evidence we have ever spoken!"

Delete account then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Most messages disappear from people I've been chatting to for a while, i don't know if it's when they delete the mail, their side of the conversation disappears?

Ye i know what you mean but the half that remains you can see them in your inbox - i cant see any evidence we have ever spoken!"

Yeah it's bonkers

» Add a new message to this topic