FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Non-photo verified accounts posting meets

Non-photo verified accounts posting meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed a lot of these non-photo verified / non-meet verified profiles posting meets recently. And literally within 24 hours of joining the site.

Is there any way non-photo verified profiles can be blocked from posting meets as they're always fake profiles that end up being removed from the site within a few days?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I've noticed a lot of these non-photo verified / non-meet verified profiles posting meets recently. And literally within 24 hours of joining the site.

Is there any way non-photo verified profiles can be blocked from posting meets as they're always fake profiles that end up being removed from the site within a few days?

"

Some of the very best meets I have experienced have been from people unverified and new to the site.

So I can verify they are not all fakes as you insist.

"I've noticed a lot of these non-photo verified / non-meet verified profiles posting meets recently. And literally within 24 hours of joining the site.

Some of the very best meets I have experienced have been from people unverified and new to the site.

So I can verify they are not all fakes as you insist. "

Unfortunately a lot of them are. I still think a lot more could be done (with minimal effort) to reduce the number of fakes on here.

Not everyone wants to be part of the club scene (which is what everyone always suggests as a way to integrate on here) so Fab could really protect itself by putting more stringent measures in place. Just my opinion of course.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Op

you know you have the option to filter verified non verified new members also...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Although i am verified by meet, im non-photo verified....does that mean im a half-fake?

You're not posting meets within hours of joining the site. In fact you're not attempting to meet at all.

I think it's fair to say you're not in the category I'm describing above

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I very first joined, I had no verification and no pics, I posted a meet and met a week later. Does that mean I was a fake?

I'm still not photo verified on this profile as I don't see the need.

"When I very first joined, I had no verification and no pics, I posted a meet and met a week later. Does that mean I was a fake?

I'm still not photo verified on this profile as I don't see the need."

That's fair enough. There are different rules for guys and gals though on Fab though because of the gender imbalance so women probably have to prove themselves a lot less (bios can be shit/profiles can be faceless yet can demand face pics on messaging etc).

Anyways.... it's just an observation. I guess guys see a completely different side of Fab than women do unless women have bi filters and have to wade through the dozens of new fake female profiles that pop up on a daily basis.

» Add a new message to this topic