FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Badges

Badges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommon-username OP   Man  over a year ago

local

OK so tell me if this is a good idea of bad idea.

I keep seeing woman with names with unicorn in it or for males some have BBC or massive dick etc etc

So I had the idea in my head, why not have a part of the verification ie a tick box that proves they are what they say they are.

So for example. After 5 meets let's say and 5 people have clicked on the well endowed box for a male then he get to have a badge of WE.

It would be in the same location at the site supporter's or the verified badges.

Obviously there would need to be something for all types on here but the basic idea is there.

For me it makes sense. When you read people's profiles you can be sure that they are putting out what they say they are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

But why would anyone need to prove to anyone if they have met others and verified if for example also if a female has only ever met a guy whose not much in length anything above is a bonus but the tools of the trade is how it's used. Also I think theirs a lot more important things to do before anything else like stopping the fakes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OK so tell me if this is a good idea of bad idea.

I keep seeing woman with names with unicorn in it or for males some have BBC or massive dick etc etc

So I had the idea in my head, why not have a part of the verification ie a tick box that proves they are what they say they are.

So for example. After 5 meets let's say and 5 people have clicked on the well endowed box for a male then he get to have a badge of WE.

It would be in the same location at the site supporter's or the verified badges.

Obviously there would need to be something for all types on here but the basic idea is there.

For me it makes sense. When you read people's profiles you can be sure that they are putting out what they say they are. "

A dick head and time waster badge would be the most useful

It would be the most popular one

local

"But why would anyone need to prove to anyone if they have met others and verified if for example also if a female has only ever met a guy whose not much in length anything above is a bonus but the tools of the trade is how it's used. Also I think theirs a lot more important things to do before anything else like stopping the fakes "

Was just an example and an idea. It may be pointless but that example there are size Queens on here that want people above X inches so it could narrow down for then to search

local

And yea the time wasters and fakes does need to massively be addressed on here it's terrible

» Add a new message to this topic