FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Not in the picture

Not in the picture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have to ask the site admin what they mean by you are not in the picture? I have uploaded pictures of me and my girlfriend and I I am holding a sex toy inside her and they say I am not in the picture how do you explain that one also when I’m next to her You can clearly see my leg and arm! But that doesn’t qualify either so what does???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Probably because you are holding a toy up someone else and all they can see is your hand and it's a single profile i would guess that is why.The main subject in your pictures is meant to be you not someone else especially on a single profile.

If it was a toy up your arse then it would be fine.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hear what you say! But how do I get myself more in the photo when I’m the one holding the camera! I mean I have my arm and both my legs in one picture and that got knocked back! I look at other people profile’s and mine are more me in the picture than theirs! Work that one out????

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As long as you are in the pic it should go through. If you leave the rejected pic in your gallery then ask Admin from the contact link at the bottom of the page to review for you