FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Changing from single to couple

Changing from single to couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *koto1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

Good morning,

I am in the very lucky situation of being g able to change my status from a single male to a M/F couple. I have been a member of Fabs for some years and was wondering if there was a way to change my profile to show as a couple. There isn't anything obvious that I am see.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Skoto1

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Good morning,

I am in the very lucky situation of being g able to change my status from a single male to a M/F couple. I have been a member of Fabs for some years and was wondering if there was a way to change my profile to show as a couple. There isn't anything obvious that I am see.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Skoto1"

As this account is already verified as a single male you would probably be better to start a new couples profile.

You could try contacting admin and requesting a change but they may refuse due to current veris.

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

as the lady with the sexy bottom says,,, start a new profile its so much easier,,, just do not verify your new couple profile from your single guy profile,,its not allowed or you could get both deleted

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"as the lady with the sexy bottom says,,, start a new profile its so much easier,,, just do not verify your new couple profile from your single guy profile,,its not allowed or you could get both deleted "

Well thank you for the compliment on bottom

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As others have said, this profile has been verified as a single male so Admin won't change it, you will need to start a new MF profile.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 15:53:34]

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Keep the male account. You never know and veris are hard to come by

» Add a new message to this topic