FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aggytrousers OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi can the site block you i have been messaging a great lady for a while now we really get on we got to 400 messages can we max out then be both blocked??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No that wouldn't block each other

Middlesbrough

Do you suspect a third party blocked me ? Possibly hacked in like a former jealous partner?

By *azylivingMan  over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

"Do you suspect a third party blocked me ? Possibly hacked in like a former jealous partner? "

Or like bond?

James Bond……

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If a third party had access to the account and blocked you then surely the person you were speaking to would soon realise and unblock you?

It's far more likely that you have been blocked by the profile holder.

Middlesbrough

It was a couple profile but she swears that he is history and changed the password

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Do you suspect a third party blocked me ? Possibly hacked in like a former jealous partner? "

I wouldn't have thought so

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Sorry to say but, unless you've seen and spoken to her, it's more likely that you've been chatting to a single guy posing as a couple all this time. If a bona fide couple who are members here split up, there's nothing to stop the male maintaining the peofile, continuing to display the female's pics and talking the dirty talk. That's what they get off on and wasting another guy's time only adds to the thrill...

Middlesbrough

We have actually met up twice now and genuinely seem to hit it off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you suspect a third party blocked me ? Possibly hacked in like a former jealous partner?

Sorry to say but, unless you've seen and spoken to her, it's more likely that you've been chatting to a single guy posing as a couple all this time. If a bona fide couple who are members here split up, there's nothing to stop the male maintaining the profile, continuing to display the female's pics and talking the dirty talk. That's what they get off on and wasting another guy's time only adds to the thrill..."

There does seem to be a shocking amount of couples profiles where it is mainly the guy behind the profile or only a male even, i rarely use our couples profile, she only moans at me for saying dumb stuff.

Middlesbrough

Weirdly it was only blocked for 15 minutes and now back to chatting to her again.were meeting up this Friday again so might get some more answers

By *river44Man  over a year ago

walton on thames

Not fare that I got block because I ask about a pic

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Do you suspect a third party blocked me ? Possibly hacked in like a former jealous partner?

Sorry to say but, unless you've seen and spoken to her, it's more likely that you've been chatting to a single guy posing as a couple all this time. If a bona fide couple who are members here split up, there's nothing to stop the male maintaining the peofile, continuing to display the female's pics and talking the dirty talk. That's what they get off on and wasting another guy's time only adds to the thrill..."

There is something stopping them, once reported by another user

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Weirdly it was only blocked for 15 minutes and now back to chatting to her again.were meeting up this Friday again so might get some more answers "

Interesting. It would be nice to know what happened. Hope you get an explanation and good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic