FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > For admin...

For admin...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I accidently sent a friends request to someone in error. He insisited he has deleted my request (meantime I have changed friends pics to private, so he cannot see anyway) but now obviously my friends will not see them either. I have also blocked him as I have no way of knowing if he actually has deleted it. We were messaging and I did not want to block but could see no other way around it!. If at a later date I unblock, will the friends request still be active if he has not deleted? advice from admin please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

if you unblock him you can unfriend him by going to your friends list and clicking unfriend (or words to that effect)

I know...but as he has not accepted, I have no way of knowing if he has actually deleted the request..that is the problem.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

only he can tell you that

I know and he has said he has deleted..but I am unsure, oh well, need to be more careful in the future!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I know and he has said he has deleted..but I am unsure, oh well, need to be more careful in the future! "

If he accepted your request he'd show on your friendslist, and then you can delete him. If he hasn't accepted or deleted your friend request then he won't show. Unblock him, keep an eye on your friendslist and stop worrying!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once you block someone, the friends add, whether accepted or not is rejected.

Unblock and the friends request has gone if not accepted or they have been deleted off your pals list.

If that makes sense.

Basically, as you have blocked him, your free to unblock and he cant see your friends only pics

Try it with a pal if you like....

I often click on add friend by mistake... but quickly block them which then deletes the invite.

Steve

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you in friend they don't have to accept it, they will no longer have friends privileges....I know from personal experience...good luck..Pete

Thank you, that is exactly what I did, tried with a friend and yes, request sent in error was removed.

» Add a new message to this topic